Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly - I've always believed there's a little bit of truth behind the start of these click bait tabloid stories 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Same. Even the wilder ones with embellishments tend not to be completely removed from reality, there's always at least a grain of truth in them.

Even with the Ssuxes's lawsuit, their complaints are spin. Basing their arguments on technicalities and nit-picking the wording of the quoted headlines and articles.

Paris Hilton and prince William used to (maybe still do) tell people porkies and see if it ends up in the tabloids. If it does, it means X sold their story, are untrustworthy and dropped. So I suppose some stories come from that.
Some stories are collabs between celeb and paper for clicks.

But generally you can tell which are true and which aren't, all the Ssucks tabloid stories strike me as at least partially true. Certainly proven true over time with their actions and the masses of staff which left them in droves.

When a famous couple starts telling loudly how in love they are, how their daily life is amazing and start to speak about their "amazing" sex life ( :sick: 🤮), their marriage is usually in trouble and divorce often follows. Exhibit A: Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum.

Meg has been busy spinning the "woe is me"/ "I've had it as hard as Diana" tale for a while now, hence the exit, move, now it seems straight up divorce stories are leaked. I had expected of her to birth a spare, two alimonies are better than one, but then I guess depends on how much she is willing to take and endure no-balls-Haz.
But the whole thing is a narrative, her the victim, justifying why she eventually divorces, "to flee the unbearable burden and constraints and the racism, which lead to the breakdown of their marriage". 🤮

She also must have realized the old, universally well-known truth: The Windsors are stingy and tight as fck with their money. Not as generous as one might think given how much they have.

She gambled and she lost. Liz and Chuck did not give into their (her) demands. She's taking what she can and then she hightails it out of there.
Dumb H will remain behind, wide eyed, wondering "where did it go wrong?!" Meanwhile literally everyone on planet earth wil be like, "Told you so at the start, doofus."

Reactions: 26
She's demanding Harry get a job, hu?? Of course none of us know how factual this all is, but gawed I seriously "picture" her snooty a** freaking this will all put a damper on her lifestyle and wants.
#feminism
If you need money and are a #feminist, just make your husband get a job.

It's very poor and bad mannered that they didn't thank the Canadians for their hospitality. They could've put that on their website instead of clapping emojis.
Well they already went to allllll the trouble of visiting Canada house in the UK to thank for the holiday, just before abusing the Canadian tax payer AGAIN 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If any of that is true I’ll be delighted. Not that I rejoice in people’s downfall, but when people behave like these two, it’s a lesson to all that karma is a witch and, although they be woke, they are as dumb as a bucket of slugs when it comes to owning their behaviour and learning from their mistakes. Shows a distinct lack of understanding in reaping what you sow and how the real world works. I know of a person who looks down on people and treats them like tit and lower human beings, including restaurant workers. I often wonder how much spit he’s eaten in his life. People will always find a way to get their own back and these two are heading for a lot of payback in my opinion. It’s gonna be a spit fest! 🤢

Reactions: 21
It's very poor and bad mannered that they didn't thank the Canadians for their hospitality. They could've put that on their website instead of clapping emojis.
A bit early, I know, but the comments to that article contain a great potential article for thread #16

Meghan - she kissed a prince and turned him into a frog 🐸.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel there was something beneath the surface. Meghan has brought out the darker side of Harry. Maybe hate is too strong a word. He does seem very angry with his family.
[/QUOTE]
The potential was always there, he's Diana's double in temperament. The same victim mode when it suits and the same paranoia and self entitlement.
He saw what his brother had with Kate, settled, content and beautiful kids and he wanted that too, but like the spoilt brat he is he wouldn't wait and jumped in with both feet when migraine flashed her highly experienced fanny at him. I've no sympathy for him. None at all. 7 years of therapy wasted on him when all that was needed was for him to be told "no" occasionally and realise that the sun doesn't shine from his hairy arse and that his mum was like all us humans, flawed and not a saint to be worshipped as if her tit didn't stink. He infuriates me. :mad:
I hope the elephant film flops. Cos I'm a witch.:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Covid fcked them over royally.
They were in talks, hustling, scheming their entrance into Hweird and then this.
How's she now going to fund her wardrobe and jewellery needs?

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Miss Up Own Arse was vegan and she had stopped Harry eating meat too ? ( or so i read a while ago ) she also stopped him smoking
No, she’s not and never has been a vegan.

There were tabloid stories that she eats a high proportion of plant-based food, something like 5 days a week mostly plant-based.

Whether that is true or not I don’t know, but she’s definitely not vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Covid fcked them over royally.
They were in talks, hustling, scheming their entrance into Hweird and then this.
How's she now going to fund her wardrobe and jewellery needs?

😂 😂 😂
Wow that article pulls no punches. It must have taken the researchers ages to estimate the price of all her gowns 😁
The worst one is that long beige sack dress. I wouldn't wipe the floor with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
someone’s told them not to launch their sparkling new life and they’ve finally listened to them!
I think they‘ll relaunch the TIG on 1st April.
its all about Meghan now.
Shes not going to risk losing her title.
Harry is irrelevant. She’s seen Sarah Ferguson hang on to the Duchess of York title almost 30 years after her divorce

Rebecca English have retweeted the SussexRoyal farewell.
The comments make it pretty obvious what people think of the a Harkles.

poor cow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
someone’s told them not to launch their sparkling new life and they’ve finally listened to them!
No 5hey have to,otherwise they will come back here and want their old lives back....
Maybe if we are lucky it could mean divorce is coming as she's found all the IOUs H has been hiding really to swap his trust fund for,and she will have to give him some of her money in the settlement 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently Prince Charles is going to fund some of their security

A few sources (meghan’s pr) saying The Tig could be back

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Charlie is footing part of their bill

Apparently Prince Charles is going to fund some of their security

A few sources (meghan’s pr) saying The Tig could be back

Sounds like the near death deep curtsy she gave Charlie in Westminster Abbey did the trick !! Bet Horse face Camilla has had something to say on the matter !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s probably going to merge the Sussex royal account with the tig and continue there.

Reactions: 4
Apparently Charles has been putting up rent in the Duchy of Cornwall.
682F658B-414D-48A1-98F8-ACA8237162B8.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s probably going to merge the Sussex royal account with the tig and continue there.
Agreed, she’s not going to lose those 11 million followers lightly

i just checked you can change your Instagram really easily.
i reckon SussexRoyal will be offline tomorrow and will be replaced by the TIG on 1st April.

She‘s going to promote her Disney elephant thing; it’s due to be launched on the 3rd April

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.