Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't matter what "expiration age" there is in Hweird. For one, some actresses have said roles are getting much better for older actresses. For another, I don't think that's what she wants anyway. I think the whole "superhero role" story was bogus, put out to see whether studios have interest and get in touch with projects, but not as real aspiration.

I think Meg is striving in other directions: Acting-wise in serious areas, like narrating this elephant documentary, stuff like that. Be taken seriously and hob nob with the real elites, not "just" actors. Then there's of course the possibilty to do what Goop, Oprah and others do nowadays, flog some lifestyle, flog some opinions, books, influence media from behind the scenes and of course in front (as interviewer, speaker).

The pinnacle is imo her real goal, she works towards with all these as stepping stones: US politics. There have been leaks about those aspirations for ages. Allegedly she hot footed it to Cali to also "influence" the Nov elections.
Being besties with the Obamas. Aspire to a career similar to Shirley Temple's at worst, at best become some type of Hillary C, Madeleine A or even president (first woman? first black woman? forget she used to identify as caucasian until recently).

I think that's what she's really dreaming of.
Not sweating it out in endless workouts and some godforsaken catsuit.

Watched the telly and of course H&M were topic, jeez can't believe they married only two years ago!!!! She's certainly never resting, she accomplished what others take much longer for. All this shyte in just two years, wow.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It doesn't matter what "expiration age" there is in Hweird. For one, some actresses have said roles are getting much better for older actresses. For another, I don't think that's what she wants anyway. I think the whole "superhero role" story was bogus, put out to see whether studios have interest and get in touch with projects, but not as real aspiration.

I think Meg is striving in other directions: Acting-wise in serious areas, like narrating this elephant documentary, stuff like that. Be taken seriously and hob nob with the real elites, not "just" actors. Then there's of course the possibilty to do what Goop, Oprah and others do nowadays, flog some lifestyle, flog some opinions, books, influence media from behind the scenes and of course in front (as interviewer, speaker).

The pinnacle is imo her real goal, she works towards with all these as stepping stones: US politics. There have been leaks about those aspirations for ages. Allegedly she hot footed it to Cali to also "influence" the Nov elections.
Being besties with the Obamas. Aspire to a career similar to Shirley Temple's at worst, at best become some type of Hillary C, Madeleine A or even president (first woman? first black woman? forget she used to identify as caucasian until recently).

Watched the telly and of course H&M were topic, jeez can't believe they married only two years ago!!!! She's certainly never resting, she accomplished what others take much longer for. All this shyte in just two years, wow.
Well I don't know about ..god bless America,if she gets her way it'll be,god help America 🙈🐄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I did wonder at one point about whether they'd have a second child, but (my own personal opinion) I really can't see it happening now. I think for MM, she's found that the reality of royalty doesn't measure up in any way, shape or form to what she'd imagined since she just didn't do her homework about what to expect. She's proved time and again that she's all about the big picture and sod the details. I think she's had a pretty rude awakening about the financials, and I imagine at this point she's mentally checking out, or at least reconsidering her options. The investment of another baby (whether she carries it or has a surrogate) would tie her in for another year, minimum, for very little appreciable return. She has the bargaining chip she needs with Archificial. By contrast, they only need to be resident in California for six months to file for divorce and then ker-ching... Cash in and onto the next step of her master plan. Her track record isn't made up of long-term commitment to anything - three years and she's done, for the most part. Whether or not an upgrade from Harry is a realistic possibility won't figure in her calculations - in her own mind she's a catch.

Her foray into the Royal Family has been like a Viking raid (or the US 'shock and awe' bombing tactics) and whatever the outcome the collateral damage is going to be pretty huge. I can't see a happy ending to this as far as Harry is concerned.
duck Harry. I literally don't care if he hits the skids at some point. Sorry to be repetitive but most of his 'mental issues' boil down to the way he was treated with kid gloves after his mum died. Yes it was tragic and yes it will have affected him, but spoiling him rotten was not the solution. He took advantage of everyone and is still doing that.He's a result of people never saying no to him (yes, even with this mess of a marriage). What Harry wants Harry gets, so oh! the irony of him saying that re Migraine.:mad: Of course he'll crash and burn, but hey-ho everyone close to him tried their best and he's pushing toward 40 so needs to give his ginger head a good wobble and wise up. So yeah, duck Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So why are some people convinced that she's actually older than she claims to be?
It's true that a lot of actresses do knock few years off their age.
Is there any evidence that she's really 42 or 43?

Reactions: 5

Charlie is footing part of their bill

Sounds like the near death deep curtsy she gave Charlie in Westminster Abbey did the trick !! Bet Horse face Camilla has had something to say on the matter !
I absolutely LOVE reading all of your comments!!! You make me laugh so hard. Anyone with a brain knows there's drama behind closed doors anywhere! And all families have skeletons in their closets and cracks in the veneers. But omg the comments from her "closest friends" of how "toxic" the RF is, how mistreated she's been, how her experience "mirrors" Diana's.... blah, blah, blech!!!! This twit has moaned and groaned since DAY 1!

She's not as loved as Kate. William doesn't like her. She threw a tantrum over by not being allowed to wear the crown she wanted. Harry throws a tantrum cuz she's throwing a tantrum. Hell they TOTALLY stole his cousin's thunder "announcing" their pregnancy at her damn wedding!!

She was NEVER going to be Kate! But that didn't stop her from trying to demand she be treated and loved, and respected like her. Her holding of her belly from the onset of pregnancy was annoying AF!! I've had 5 children. I love them all so much, but I sure as hell didn't go above and beyond to "cradle" my non existent belly, to ensure everyone knew I was "with child" 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I want to, honestly, know what y'all thought of their wedding?? Personally, I loved her dress and veil. I thought it complimented his uniform perfectly. I loved the color scheme of their formal pictures. With that said, I had to mute the TV when the over the top Gospel started singing and the "American Preacher" droned on and on. I just didn't feel it was appropriate. But that's my opinion. And apparently I wasn't alone from the looks I saw on the television.

I don't believe Kate was unwelcoming. I DO believe William was NOT excited about this marriage. I don't believe HRM the Queen was anything but kind to this girl. Hell, I even believe Charles was nice in his own way. Camilla?? Meh, I have no fekks to give for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've always felt that after Diana's death, he really did step up with those boys. The whole Family did. But that's me looking at things miles of ocean and land away. I think they are both ate up with the dumb**, and she believed she could come in and micromanage everything to HER liking. I DO believe she was difficult to work with. I DO believe she caused conflict between William and Harry. And I DO believe she had and still does have, an agenda.

OK - rant over and soap box put away

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I absolutely LOVE reading all of your comments!!! You make me laugh so hard. Anyone with a brain knows there's drama behind closed doors anywhere! And all families have skeletons in their closets and cracks in the veneers. But omg the comments from her "closest friends" of how "toxic" the RF is, how mistreated she's been, how her experience "mirrors" Diana's.... blah, blah, blech!!!! This twit has moaned and groaned since DAY 1!

She's not as loved as Kate. William doesn't like her. She threw a tantrum over by not being allowed to wear the crown she wanted. Harry throws a tantrum cuz she's throwing a tantrum. Hell they TOTALLY stole his cousin's thunder "announcing" their pregnancy at her damn wedding!!

She was NEVER going to be Kate! But that didn't stop her from trying to demand she be treated and loved, and respected like her. Her holding of her belly from the onset of pregnancy was annoying AF!! I've had 5 children. I love them all so much, but I sure as hell didn't go above and beyond to "cradle" my non existent belly, to ensure everyone knew I was "with child" 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I want to, honestly, know what y'all thought of their wedding?? Personally, I loved her dress and veil. I thought it complimented his uniform perfectly. I loved the color scheme of their formal pictures. With that said, I had to mute the TV when the over the top Gospel started singing and the "American Preacher" droned on and on. I just didn't feel it was appropriate. But that's my opinion. And apparently I wasn't alone from the looks I saw on the television.

I don't believe Kate was unwelcoming. I DO believe William was NOT excited about this marriage. I don't believe HRM the Queen was anything but kind to this girl. Hell, I even believe Charles was nice in his own way. Camilla?? Meh, I have no fekks to give for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've always felt that after Diana's death, he really did step up with those boys. The whole Family did. But that's me looking at things miles of ocean and land away. I think they are both ate up with the dumb**, and she believed she could come in and micromanage everything to HER liking. I DO believe she was difficult to work with. I DO believe she caused conflict between William and Harry. And I DO believe she had and still does have, an agenda.

OK - rant over and soap box put away
The amount of staff to quit working for them also speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They've also taken their website down from their bio. The website is still there and has been updated to remove HRH and those nasty statements about the queen
Harry posted shite comments about his own Grandmother??? 😳😳😳 I have issues with family members, but I don't post publicly about it or them!!!

We are exceptional people - Blind Gossip

Instagram better not bend over backwards for this pair of twits!
you know they will!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I think you nailed one of the big issues on the head. Aren't the RF supposed to refrain from being "Political"? Yet she couldn't refrain from speaking of her disdain for President Trump. Newsflash, Obama and his Mrs were NOT the be all end all everyone made them out to be!!! And being a royal, she couldn't be the self righteous feminist that leaned 100% left. The disdain for the current sitting US President was sickening obvious, and her hero worship of the previous was nauseating!!

Reactions: 23

I did wonder at one point about whether they'd have a second child, but (my own personal opinion) I really can't see it happening now. I think for MM, she's found that the reality of royalty doesn't measure up in any way, shape or form to what she'd imagined since she just didn't do her homework about what to expect. She's proved time and again that she's all about the big picture and sod the details. I think she's had a pretty rude awakening about the financials, and I imagine at this point she's mentally checking out, or at least reconsidering her options. The investment of another baby (whether she carries it or has a surrogate) would tie her in for another year, minimum, for very little appreciable return. She has the bargaining chip she needs with Archificial. By contrast, they only need to be resident in California for six months to file for divorce and then ker-ching... Cash in and onto the next step of her master plan. Her track record isn't made up of long-term commitment to anything - three years and she's done, for the most part. Whether or not an upgrade from Harry is a realistic possibility won't figure in her calculations - in her own mind she's a catch.

Her foray into the Royal Family has been like a Viking raid (or the US 'shock and awe' bombing tactics) and whatever the outcome the collateral damage is going to be pretty huge. I can't see a happy ending to this as far as Harry is concerned.

So why are some people convinced that she's actually older than she claims to be?
It's true that a lot of actresses do knock few years off their age.
Is there any evidence that she's really 42 or 43?
I doa lot of genealogy and I looked her up. She’s the age she says she is according to Ancestry records.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
We are exceptional people - Blind Gossip

Instagram better not bend over backwards for this pair of twits!
I think that “the chickens are coming home to roost”. I believe that Meghan really thought that they were the most popular members of the Royal Family around the World and would only flourish by being financially independent.

However, people have seen through their “non-profit organisation” plan for what it is - a licence to print money and it has left a bad taste in the mouth of many. Why set up your own charity when there are already great ones in existence that help ex-soldiers etc? Harry and Meghan’s egos were so large that they thought the Queen would let them have everything they wanted - titles, security, attention. They were wrong.

Meghan thought that the Hollywood roles would be streaming in - they aren’t.

That Instagram post about the pandemic signals to me that they’ve had to put their rebrand on hold because of what is happening, but I wonder whether they would have had to do it anyway. They aren’t as popular, respected or loved in the way that they thought they would be. Meghan can’t get what she needs from Harry and the divorce will he announced before the end of the year.

Instagram not allowing their followers to switch across is just the cherry on the cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She could just change the name of her Sussex royal account on Instagram.
those followers are worth $$$s
She must be in hurry too, because she needs it done literally tomorrow!

Reactions: 7
duck Harry. I literally don't care if he hits the skids at some point. Sorry to be repetitive but most of his 'mental issues' boil down to the way he was treated with kid gloves after his mum died. Yes it was tragic and yes it will have affected him, but spoiling him rotten was not the solution. He took advantage of everyone and is still doing that.He's a result of people never saying no to him (yes, even with this mess of a marriage). What Harry wants Harry gets, so oh! the irony of him saying that re Migraine.:mad: Of course he'll crash and burn, but hey-ho everyone close to him tried their best and he's pushing toward 40 so needs to give his ginger head a good wobble and wise up. So yeah, duck Harry.

So now that song's in my head Freda. If I accidentally sing it tomorrow while visiting my mother I'm holding you totally responsible. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine Megz having to launch her Instagram from scratch.
Just Hilarious!
let’s see how popular they really are. A few hundred Sussex squad.
Everything they do turns to tit!

Here’s the comments from twitter about the Blind upthread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can you imagine Megz having to launch her Instagram from scratch.
Just Hilarious!
let’s see how popular they really are. A few hundred Sussex squad.
Everything they do turns to tit!

Here’s the comments from twitter about the Blind upthread
And she'll have to buy followers again, which either will take time or people will know they're fake if she rushes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A bit of royal escapism.
This is Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway sitting down to dinner in their normal house.
Just love those sofas at the dining table. ( Just totally impractical!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit of royal escapism.
This is Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway sitting down to dinner in their normal house.
Just love those sofas at the dining table. ( Just totally impractical!)
reminds me of a classier style of booth at Chilis. Personally, I like them. If you aren't a large family, it could work. We are a family of 7......this wouldn't work. Someone in the middle ALWAYS has to use the bathroom 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.