Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moronic

At the risk of sounding a little naive, does anyone else step back and look at this mess and think-

I can’t actually believe that Prince Harry, of the world respected British Royal Family, has mugged off the queen and run off to LA with a trashy actress?

I mean you couldn’t have made it up could you? I just can’t believe he’s actually done it. Will and Kate must be cringing round the clock.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
They've chosen to set up house in one of the most liberal kiss****** states possible on this side of the pond. Someone in my former homestate will suck up somehow to stick some unsuspecting souls on their security detail. You watch. I'd never even heard of this woman until she became engaged to Prince Harry (sorry if I'm not giving him the proper title). In this American's opinion, she went in like a wrecking ball, hell bent on destroying everything in her path to get things her way with zero regards to Family traditions and/or protocol. Again, just my opinion, of course. She has Harry so brainwashed, I bet he doesn't scratch himself without her permission. I "tried" to like her.....but I just don't. And at this point, Harry is as ate up with the dumb*** as he could possibly be! I'm glad President Trump came out and said US Taxpayers won't foot the bill for them.......but alas, like I said, they've chosen Cooky Cali......and some suck up over there will work something out, REGARDLESS of Tax payers opinions.....and who goes back to their home country to say their "final goodbyes" to their family and NOT take their kid so the family can see him??? Selfish!!

Side note: Am I the only one cringing while watching their first official "Engagement Interview"? She talked over him, interrupted him, finished his sentences.......the guy could not say ANYTHING without her two cents being added!! 🙄🙄 ugh she's just blah!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

freda19

VIP Member
I feel there was something beneath the surface. Meghan has brought out the darker side of Harry. Maybe hate is too strong a word. He does seem very angry with his family.
[/QUOTE]
The potential was always there, he's Diana's double in temperament. The same victim mode when it suits and the same paranoia and self entitlement.
He saw what his brother had with Kate, settled, content and beautiful kids and he wanted that too, but like the spoilt brat he is he wouldn't wait and jumped in with both feet when migraine flashed her highly experienced fanny at him. I've no sympathy for him. None at all. 7 years of therapy wasted on him when all that was needed was for him to be told "no" occasionally and realise that the sun doesn't shine from his hairy arse and that his mum was like all us humans, flawed and not a saint to be worshipped as if her shit didn't stink. He infuriates me. :mad:
I hope the elephant film flops. Cos I'm a bitch.:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I pop in here from time to time, disappointing to see that the worst thread on Tattle is still in full swing.
Half of you should be ashamed. The racisism and vitroiol in here is disgusting.
The fact that Meghan is half black has absolutely nothing to do with the comments on this thread. I have NEVER heard anything racist, EVER. The vitriol is exclusively directed towards behaviour. I find it sad that people can’t differentiate between true racism and the dislike of somebody because they are an arsehole. Personally, I couldn’t give a shit what colour the woman is, she’s a cunt! The understanding of racism and the speed with which people pull that excuse for somebody having a differing opinion or not agreeing with their ideology astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

freda19

VIP Member
T.I.G
Tart isn’t genuine

T

The poor abused British taxpayer deserves a refund for their wedding.
Not much of a return on millions was it?
A few un-hinged messages on bananas?
I’ve got a message on a banan here, the second word is ‘off’
I was thinking of purchasing a banana to photograph for this thread, but that might have been crossing the line?
I remember looking at bananas in Tesco looking for banana candidates that offered both a firm surface and a flattish surface to support my wheeze when I thought ‘ what have I become’?
Was just gonna say " aww Jasus how far down the rabbit hole have we all fallen"

Then I went and did it. Sorry, not sorry.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Totally off topic, here, but prayers for your PM! Just read our news ticker that had an update with his health. Y'all stay safe and healthy. You've welcomed this "Yank" so wonderfully, and I love chatting with you all!! 🛐

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member

Charlie is footing part of their bill

Sounds like the near death deep curtsy she gave Charlie in Westminster Abbey did the trick !! Bet Horse face Camilla has had something to say on the matter !
I absolutely LOVE reading all of your comments!!! You make me laugh so hard. Anyone with a brain knows there's drama behind closed doors anywhere! And all families have skeletons in their closets and cracks in the veneers. But omg the comments from her "closest friends" of how "toxic" the RF is, how mistreated she's been, how her experience "mirrors" Diana's.... blah, blah, blech!!!! This twat has moaned and groaned since DAY 1!

She's not as loved as Kate. William doesn't like her. She threw a tantrum over by not being allowed to wear the crown she wanted. Harry throws a tantrum cuz she's throwing a tantrum. Hell they TOTALLY stole his cousin's thunder "announcing" their pregnancy at her damn wedding!!

She was NEVER going to be Kate! But that didn't stop her from trying to demand she be treated and loved, and respected like her. Her holding of her belly from the onset of pregnancy was annoying AF!! I've had 5 children. I love them all so much, but I sure as hell didn't go above and beyond to "cradle" my non existent belly, to ensure everyone knew I was "with child" 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I want to, honestly, know what y'all thought of their wedding?? Personally, I loved her dress and veil. I thought it complimented his uniform perfectly. I loved the color scheme of their formal pictures. With that said, I had to mute the TV when the over the top Gospel started singing and the "American Preacher" droned on and on. I just didn't feel it was appropriate. But that's my opinion. And apparently I wasn't alone from the looks I saw on the television.

I don't believe Kate was unwelcoming. I DO believe William was NOT excited about this marriage. I don't believe HRM the Queen was anything but kind to this girl. Hell, I even believe Charles was nice in his own way. Camilla?? Meh, I have no fekks to give for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've always felt that after Diana's death, he really did step up with those boys. The whole Family did. But that's me looking at things miles of ocean and land away. I think they are both ate up with the dumb**, and she believed she could come in and micromanage everything to HER liking. I DO believe she was difficult to work with. I DO believe she caused conflict between William and Harry. And I DO believe she had and still does have, an agenda.

OK - rant over and soap box put away

• Heart
Reactions: 39

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
yes! I'm actually watching The Great British Baking Show 😂😂😂

she creeps me out!! watched something about them with Hitler and she was all smiles around that psycho
The Crown is a series on Netflix. It’s very popular, you’d probably enjoy it.

Courtesy of glyn atherton on twitter 🤣🤣

Meggy the elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the servants, off she went with a diss to the trump..with a hump,hump..hump..:):)(sing along folks!!)
The head of the firm was calling
She said,'Move far away'
'Get a job in tinsel town and take the Prince away'..so..
Meggy the elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the servants,off she went with a diss to the Trump with the hump,hump,hump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 now THAT IS HEEEEEEELARIOUS!!! 🤔 wait......are you serious??? 😳 🐓legs

starting with her Mother. How much time has Archie even spent with the RF compared to her Mother and Friends??
We’ve hardly ever set eyes on Archie over here. They didn’t even let us plebs know who is godparents were. Usually we see the royal kids on special occasions (quite rightly, they’re children and shouldn’t be paraded round like child stars). But the whole secrecy surrounding Archie’s birth etc was pathetic. Like he was far too important for us to set our lowly peasant eyes on. Oh, but we were good enough to pay for their home renovations, millions on security for their wedding etc. etc. etc. They’ve pissed so many people off here with their wokeness.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Flora_28

i have been lurking on this thread for some time but only just made an account now... couldn’t agree more with this thread. The thing I don’t understand is how Harry can’t see what a narc she is. Everybody keeps glorifying this talentless woman but she was only on Suits... hardly a big name. And she wrote the UN when she was child. Big deal?! Suddenly she seems to think highly of herself which I think is simply a joke. I don’t see this marriage lasting beyond 5 years and Harry seems to over accommodate for her which is a shame. You can just tell the relationship is far from healthy because relationships are all about compromise. What exactly has she compromised?! She lived the life of luxury for a year and she wasn’t “coping well” oh give it a rest. Sick of this privileged woman playing the victim card all the time. Cry me a bloody river 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
This brilliant blog from Harry Markled
Highlights:

• The Disney elephant thing had already been completed by another Alister.
Disney had to pay donations to a lot of charities for them to step aside quietly for Megz to step in. Bob Iger got sacked over it.
  • Americans have started a petition to stop Harry getting residency
I've only just realised, after reading this (because I'm not terribly quick on the uptake) that the Harkles begin their muggle lives on April Fool's Day. Well played, Her Majesty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

PoleStar

Chatty Member
I absolutely LOVE reading all of your comments!!! You make me laugh so hard. Anyone with a brain knows there's drama behind closed doors anywhere! And all families have skeletons in their closets and cracks in the veneers. But omg the comments from her "closest friends" of how "toxic" the RF is, how mistreated she's been, how her experience "mirrors" Diana's.... blah, blah, blech!!!! This twat has moaned and groaned since DAY 1!

She's not as loved as Kate. William doesn't like her. She threw a tantrum over by not being allowed to wear the crown she wanted. Harry throws a tantrum cuz she's throwing a tantrum. Hell they TOTALLY stole his cousin's thunder "announcing" their pregnancy at her damn wedding!!

She was NEVER going to be Kate! But that didn't stop her from trying to demand she be treated and loved, and respected like her. Her holding of her belly from the onset of pregnancy was annoying AF!! I've had 5 children. I love them all so much, but I sure as hell didn't go above and beyond to "cradle" my non existent belly, to ensure everyone knew I was "with child" 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I want to, honestly, know what y'all thought of their wedding?? Personally, I loved her dress and veil. I thought it complimented his uniform perfectly. I loved the color scheme of their formal pictures. With that said, I had to mute the TV when the over the top Gospel started singing and the "American Preacher" droned on and on. I just didn't feel it was appropriate. But that's my opinion. And apparently I wasn't alone from the looks I saw on the television.

I don't believe Kate was unwelcoming. I DO believe William was NOT excited about this marriage. I don't believe HRM the Queen was anything but kind to this girl. Hell, I even believe Charles was nice in his own way. Camilla?? Meh, I have no fekks to give for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've always felt that after Diana's death, he really did step up with those boys. The whole Family did. But that's me looking at things miles of ocean and land away. I think they are both ate up with the dumb**, and she believed she could come in and micromanage everything to HER liking. I DO believe she was difficult to work with. I DO believe she caused conflict between William and Harry. And I DO believe she had and still does have, an agenda.

OK - rant over and soap box put away
What did I think of the wedding? I didn't like Meghan's dress, I thought it was badly fitted and rather boring. I also didn't like Harry's uniform, it was black and I thought that it was inappropriate for a wedding, he could have had an amazing custom made suit created or chosen another of the uniforms he was entitled to wear. That American pastor was awful in my opinion, he really did not know when to shut up! I was losing the will to live by the time he finally stopped - the look on Zara Tindall's face really summed up my thoughts. Kate looked like she was going to erupt into fits of laughter at one point and I have no idea how she managed to maintain her composure - I'd have been on the floor wetting myself! Also, I thought the Queen looked thoroughly cheesed off throughout the whole ceremony and it was clear to me that she wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the whole affair. The endless stream of celebs who didn't even know Harry or Meghan and yet were invited to their wedding baffled me, what a strange thing to do - made all the more weird by Meghan only having one member of her family present. At the time I thought Doria came across as dignified and quite humble, but I've since revised my opinion of her; I think she could very well be a bit of a snake in the grass, egging her daughter on in the background. Overall I think the wedding was odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Fergie I think as well. She would hear through her daughters

Those old blind items are really prescient.
Quote on one of the comments Back in 2016:
”The Queen will never say yes to Megan…Married 9 months, long list of lovers, actress, Rory Mcilroy’s lover. Always out waiting to be seen… Just think Heather Mills..at first wonderful,charity work. Sir Paul married her and Crazy person she became. It was all an act to get him….Run Harry, Run….”

i don’t understand why the Queen said yes. At the time he was 5th in line to the throne. She should have said no...
I still think their hands were tied by the race issue. OK to say no to an actress, but a black actress (one drop), can you imagine. Headline: “RACIST ROYALS SAY NO TO HARRY”. Harry denied his right to marry the love of his life because she’s mixed race. There would have been riots in the street. They are playing the long game instead and have given the bitch enough rope to hang herself. That noose is getting tighter by the day. Harry will come back the victim. All ends well, except for Harry, he will not be well after this.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

keylimepie

VIP Member
When they married, I genuinely wanted to believe that they would devote their lives to duty and service to HM. They also came across with how they would be in touch with the people.
We are currently undergoing a national emergency, our PM is in ICU, HM has done a national address to rally us all and then there’s this pair of jokers!
Ooh the world is in crisis, what can we do?? Shall we show our support for the people of the UK? Shall we pledge to give charity to the NHS or foodbanks? Erm.... no.
I’m glad they left and I can’t even blame Meghan alone anymore.
I’m sure Diana is so proud of the utter wet wipe her son has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 32