Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to tiaras just for a mo - love Zara’s choice
It's lovely, just right for a bride - beautiful and classy and not so large and flashy it detracts from the bride's dress. That's Princess Anne's "Meander" tiara, which originally belonged to Princess Andrew of Greece and Denmark, who was Prince Phillips mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How did they appear?

The Instagram is ArchewellFoundation - at least that has Sessuex branding and they follow the other royal accounts.

Also, and I'm sorry if this has been mentioned (I didn't see it in the last 7 pages), they named their foundation well, as in where people put money never to see it again? Are they having a laugh....?!?!?!
There was a question in the head-to-head:
A9ED78A9-F0D5-4B5B-B1DB-83C7FB395C8D.png

The first couple gave Gloria as her mother’s name, the second gave Harrison as her son’s name.

The episode was from 2019, so before they announced they were leaving.
A935D6B0-B8A7-48F9-BD11-3EDCF01AA8CC.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
There was a question in the head-to-head:
View attachment 105275
The first couple gave Gloria as her mother’s name, the second gave Harrison as her son’s name.

The episode was from 2019, so before they announced they were leaving.
I bet everyone on this thread would have done better than those contestants 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Harry Markle’s blog post
Don’t know why but I assumed the writer of these was male. The fact that they use those expensive skin products now makes me think it’s probably a female.

He’ll need to ask gangan for a furlough letter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's lovely, just right for a bride - beautiful and classy and not so large and flashy it detracts from the bride's dress. That's Princess Anne's "Meander" tiara, which originally belonged to Princess Andrew of Greece and Denmark, who was Prince Phillips mother.
BOOM ! I nailed it. I guessed it was greek from the 'greek key' pattern. Lovely tribute to grandpa and a stunning piece anyway.

Reactions: 9
They’ll probably come over for the summer at Balmoral and basically not leave.
ithink thé US will be in the grip of a Covid catastrophe by then, and the Harkles are just rats fleeing the sinking ship.

• Haha
Maybe Achie Well can have there own brand of biscuits to sell.
Called..Archie Well I never!

Lol 😄
Screenshot_20200408-014505~4.png

Oh for Fox sake! Damn I put an i in arche :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s stunning !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.