Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Charlie is footing part of their bill

Sounds like the near death deep curtsy she gave Charlie in Westminster Abbey did the trick !! Bet Horse face Camilla has had something to say on the matter !
Sounds like that grovelling phone call worked....plueese papa,you know wills hates me and if anything happens to you we are stuffed...we will even let you see your grandson on Skype,it'll be the best 2million you have ever spent...
(Charles,I'm officially disgusted with you🙈🙊🤬,how could you???)

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Sounds like that grovelling phone call worked....plueese papa,you know wills hates me and if anything happens to you we are stuffed...we will even let you see your grandson on Skype,it'll be the best 2million you have ever spent...
(Charles,I'm officially disgusted with you🙈🙊🤬,how could you???)
I think it’s to make them shut up and avoid an international incident.
If the Harkles are criticised; some of the tit falls on the RF

Megz had 3 million followers on the Tig

They have gone through and wiped clean every comment on Sussex Royal

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

I think the RF will pay up to shut her up !! I wouldn't put it past her writing a book about her "Poor life with the racist Royals "

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently Charles has been putting up rent in the Duchy of Cornwall.
View attachment 101707
If this is to fund the Harkles this really isn't good news and exceptionally crass from Prince Charles. Now is not the time to get ordinary people to pay for the rich and useless.
Why the hell should any of us pay for her designer gowns and life in an LA mansion? 😡

I think the RF will pay up to shut her up !! I wouldn't put it past her writing a book about her "Poor life with the racist Royals "
I reckon she's got it ghost written already, it's only a matter of time before she launches an attack on them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So, Charles is funding some of their security. What I want to know now is where the rest is coming from. Because I hope it’s not from the British taxpayers. Nothing is open and honest where these two are concerned.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If this is to fund the Harkles this really isn't good news and exceptionally crass from Prince Charles. Now is not the time to get ordinary people to pay for the rich and useless.
Why the hell should any of us pay for her designer gowns and life in an LA mansion? 😡

I reckon she's got it ghost written already, it's only a matter of time before she launches an attack on them.
Agree with you 100% !!

Reactions: 8
At the risk of sounding a little naive, does anyone else step back and look at this mess and think-

I can’t actually believe that Prince Harry, of the world respected British Royal Family, has mugged off the queen and run off to LA with a trashy actress?

I mean you couldn’t have made it up could you? I just can’t believe he’s actually done it. Will and Kate must be cringing round the clock.
Completely agree

It sounds like they are closing the account?

Reactions: 6
I did wonder at one point about whether they'd have a second child, but (my own personal opinion) I really can't see it happening now. I think for MM, she's found that the reality of royalty doesn't measure up in any way, shape or form to what she'd imagined since she just didn't do her homework about what to expect. She's proved time and again that she's all about the big picture and sod the details. I think she's had a pretty rude awakening about the financials, and I imagine at this point she's mentally checking out, or at least reconsidering her options. The investment of another baby (whether she carries it or has a surrogate) would tie her in for another year, minimum, for very little appreciable return. She has the bargaining chip she needs with Archificial. By contrast, they only need to be resident in California for six months to file for divorce and then ker-ching... Cash in and onto the next step of her master plan. Her track record isn't made up of long-term commitment to anything - three years and she's done, for the most part. Whether or not an upgrade from Harry is a realistic possibility won't figure in her calculations - in her own mind she's a catch.

Her foray into the Royal Family has been like a Viking raid (or the US 'shock and awe' bombing tactics) and whatever the outcome the collateral damage is going to be pretty huge. I can't see a happy ending to this as far as Harry is concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

They've also taken their website down from their bio. The website is still there and has been updated to remove HRH and those nasty statements about the queen

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if they will stay off Instagram 🤔

I’ve never seen so many negative comments on an account. It seems counterproductive to what they want to achieve? They just irritate and wind people up with their mindless posts.

The fact that they’ve wiped all the comments on their posts seems to indicate that they do indeed read and take the comments to heart, if it was all full of love and goodwill there’s no way she’d be turning the comments off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So. What do we make of the latest Instagram post? All comments turned off on everything too. 🤔View attachment 101684
Translation:
The world is going to hell in ways no one saw coming, certainly not we, as our brand launch has been axed by Liz and now we can't even re-brand as planned. While covid continues to ravage the world, please don't forget about us in our chosen exile, we'll be fully back as soon as the column spaces allow it!
Till then, please continue to follow our social media and stay safe and healthy, after all every fan counts and every fan is a potential penny!
Love, Haz and Megs

Apparently Prince Charles is going to fund some of their security

A few sources (meghan’s pr) saying The Tig could be back

Yeah it was said from the start that Charles would contiue their funding (in a smaller capacity) for a year (esp security), till the "review". From then on, who knows, the review will decide that.
"Independent" (financially) my a*se.

She’s probably going to merge the Sussex royal account with the tig and continue there.
Not sure, I'm sure she also has in mind her (their) brand in case of a divorce. She might hold onto the "The Tig" brand and re-launch once divorced, so H can't take anything from it.

So, Charles is funding some of their security. What I want to know now is where the rest is coming from. Because I hope it’s not from the British taxpayers. Nothing is open and honest where these two are concerned.
It was said ages ago Chuck would continue funding, but anyway, no matter how anyone spins the source/s of any of their income/s, to me it's all "the people's money", as the privately held land has been taken from someone at some point as well.
Imo all their income sources are soiled with looting, backstabbing, murder and conspiracy and belong to the people.

Reactions: 17
I did wonder at one point about whether they'd have a second child, but (my own personal opinion) I really can't see it happening now. I think for MM, she's found that the reality of royalty doesn't measure up in any way, shape or form to what she'd imagined since she just didn't do her homework about what to expect. She's proved time and again that she's all about the big picture and sod the details. I think she's had a pretty rude awakening about the financials, and I imagine at this point she's mentally checking out, or at least reconsidering her options. The investment of another baby (whether she carries it or has a surrogate) would tie her in for another year, minimum, for very little appreciable return. She has the bargaining chip she needs with Archificial. By contrast, they only need to be resident in California to file for divorce and then ker-ching... Cash in and onto the next step of her master plan. Her track record isn't made up of long-term commitment to anything - three years and she's done, for the most part. Whether or not an upgrade from Harry is a realistic possibility won't figure in her calculations - in her own mind she's a catch.

Her foray into the Royal Family has been like a Viking raid (or the US 'shock and awe' bombing tactics) and whatever the outcome the collateral damage is going to be pretty huge. I can't see a happy ending to this as far as Harry is concerned.
Yes I agree with you and don't think she'll have another baby now. As you say it's a year out of her life along with the struggle to get her figure back afterwards and looks are everything in LA.

I don't buy into the surrogate theory as Meghan would know that a child born that way probably wouldn't be considered royal even if Harry was the sperm donor.

It wouldn't surprise me if she is already thinking of ditching him now she has realised that he's pretty useless away from the monarchy and not a billionaire. While she's married to him she can't cash in on the stories she can sell about the monarchy. Writing an exposure on royal life and selling endless artcles about how footmen gave her dirty looks etc

She's taken his whole life away from him and has probably found an empty shell. Harry's days are numbered.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If Harry spoke to freely to who he thought was Greta, there is no way he would have kept any royal secrets from Meghan...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I bet his family are very worried about him.

I have a feeling it’s not going to end well for him. He has fragile mental health as it is, and that much change, conflict and a controlling partner could bring somebody to crisis point.

She will ditch him as he isn’t shiny and appealing anymore, and where will that leave him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Wellness world? She’s got some neck. Her own husband has turned into a shell of his former self. She wants to spout garbage at the rest of the world about being kind and wellness, and treats her own father like dirt and has had a negative effect on Harry’s wellbeing. She should start at home, the hypocrite.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
As pp’s have said, I don’t see Harry being of much use for much longer.
There‘s no need for another baby as she has Merchie.
She’s probably promised Harry another baby, just to string him along.
She just needs him to stump up for a couple of houses. One in LA and one by Soho House in Oxfordshire.
She won’t remarry, because the title is too valuable

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She may or may not hold out for the trust fund,but she's getting old,in LA beauty terms and acting roles for ahem older ladies are few,whatever the metoo woke ppl say,and I 5hink there will be no more kids.i think she's after all the divorcee poor me secrets she will be able to tout round the American chat shows,like Priscilla Presley type thing.they will love her on Oprah et al.all the stuff on the royals,mad Harry,wills/Kate jealousy,not forgetting the racism.she will milk it all for years,then there's the court appearances for child custody....I wonder why she hasn't got divorced already,oh,forgot,Hs got another 6 months yet til the Californian wonderful divorce laws can be applied.....
What this space🙈🙊😎

Reactions: 11

WTF they have too! They’ve got new “ advisors” for sure.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.