Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they would not work with existing charities, they are communal narcissists , so want all the glory of how wonderful they are šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Not just that, they want to be ā€œcompensatedā€ for their efforts. An existing charity already has those people in place so it needs to be a new charity where she can boss and witch people around while getting top dollars. They donā€™t want to help others, they want to accommodate their own lifestyle, get praise and do minimal effort. Oh my, did they pick the wrong time to do this šŸ¤£

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yes thanks for saying that. My family is also ethnically diverse and as you say most people don't care about stuff like that anymore. Of course there will always be some racists around but that really isn't the reason why the public have turned against her.
I honestly feel like the term "racist" has lost its true meaning, because I don't believe people know what it really means anymore, or how to use it correctly, without making fools out of themselves.

Reactions: 19
I honestly feel like the term "racist" has lost its true meaning, because I don't believe people know what it really means anymore, or how to use it correctly, without making fools out of themselves.
You make a good point. Real racism is looking down on someone or treating someone differently/badly because of their skin colour.
It's the intent of someones actions that matters. These days people are so caught up in calling people out that they miss the point of this.

My mother in law (now sadly RIP) was from Jamaica and used to refer to 'coloured folks'. I remember she was put out when somebody told her to use 'black' rather than 'coloured' because it wasn't the right thing to say anymore, she didn't like 'black' as she made the point that her skin tone was brown rather than black!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel there was something beneath the surface. Meghan has brought out the darker side of Harry. Maybe hate is too strong a word. He does seem very angry with his family.
[/QUOTE]
I think she's poisoned him against his family, I said after watching the engagement interview I could see she was trouble and would split the RF, Ive been proven right

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You make a good point. Real racism is looking down on someone or treating someone differently/badly because of their skin colour.
It's the intent of someones actions that matters. These days people are so caught up in calling people out that they miss the point of this.

My mother in law (now sadly RIP) was from Jamaica and used to refer to 'coloured folks'. I remember she was put out when somebody told her to use 'black' rather than 'coloured' because it wasn't the right thing to say anymore, she didn't like 'black' as she made the point that her skin tone was brown rather than black!
Your late Mother n law was beautifully wise.

I am of Irish/Dutch/Scottish ancestry. Our oldest Son (not my husband's biological Son, BUT he has been his only father) is obviously part of me as well as Mexican and Native American (from the uh "donor"). His beautiful wife is Hawaiian, Japanese, Irish, and Chinese. Our Grandchildren are a gorgeous mix of all of that awesomeness! My husband is German, French, Swiss, Portuguese, and Spanish. So our children are a gorgeous mix of all our awesomeness. Our boys have always dated across ethnic lines. They date who they connect with. Not what their skin color is. And we couldn't be more proud.

Not just that, they want to be ā€œcompensatedā€ for their efforts. An existing charity already has those people in place so it needs to be a new charity where she can boss and witch people around while getting top dollars. They donā€™t want to help others, they want to accommodate their own lifestyle, get praise and do minimal effort. Oh my, did they pick the wrong time to do this šŸ¤£
That's disgusting!!! Has he always been like this, or is this a newly acquired narcissistic attitude?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's demanding Harry get a job, hu?? Of course none of us know how factual this all is, but gawed I seriously "picture" her snooty a** freaking this will all put a damper on her lifestyle and wants.

Reactions: 15
"
"Harry has given up on real life for his rebellious American wife, but his sacrifice is exploding in his face.

"Their marriage is tense, they could be at a breaking point.""

Wild tabloid speculation for clicks or setting the groundwork narrative for a divorce? Hmmmm...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Largely agree and definitely think people can be almost scared of even referring to race as if that alone is prejudiced. I'm thinking of the ultra Liberal clichƩ who when asked to describe someone won't mention if they are black or whatever. That just backfires in my view and they look like they have a problem with race because they can't even mention it.
I do think there are examples where intent doesn't prevent subconscious racism. Holding on tighter to your bag when a black man sits next to you on the bus than you would a white man say.

Ive gotta say guys this whole LA thing has made a big impression on me. I've been kind on the fence with my opinion since they announced they were leaving. I wanted to wait and see what their next steps were before making a judgement... And wow. Next steps couldn't have been worse. They seem so utterly shallow, greedy and deceitful all at once. And this isn't due to an anecdote from an unnamed source. It's entirely their own undeniable actions. I know most of you have known this for a long time... I guess you were right

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"
"Harry has given up on real life for his rebellious American wife, but his sacrifice is exploding in his face.

"Their marriage is tense, they could be at a breaking point.""

Wild tabloid speculation for clicks or setting the groundwork narrative for a divorce? Hmmmm...
Honestly - I've always believed there's a little bit of truth behind the start of these click bait tabloid stories šŸ¤”šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
Your late Mother n law was beautifully wise.

I am of Irish/Dutch/Scottish ancestry. Our oldest Son (not my husband's biological Son, BUT he has been his only father) is obviously part of me as well as Mexican and Native American (from the uh "donor"). His beautiful wife is Hawaiian, Japanese, Irish, and Chinese. Our Grandchildren are a gorgeous mix of all of that awesomeness! My husband is German, French, Swiss, Portuguese, and Spanish. So our children are a gorgeous mix of all our awesomeness. Our boys have always dated across ethnic lines. They date who they connect with. Not what their skin color is. And we couldn't be more proud.

That's disgusting!!! Has he always been like this, or is this a newly acquired narcissistic attitude?
Well the jury is still out if heā€™s always been like this. The general consensus is probably yes he has. We're just seeing it more obviously now. The trouble is heā€™s never had to prove himself, explain himself or work for his money. Now that heā€™s having to it turns out heā€™s a bit of a tit.

Honestly - I've always believed there's a little bit of truth behind the start of these click bait tabloid stories šŸ¤”šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I agree. My friend (retired detective) always said thereā€™s some truth in these tabloid storyā€™s. How much remains to be seen.

The way Meghan ordered Harry to ā€˜smileā€™ through gritted teeth at the commonwealth service just shows whoā€™s boss in that relationship.

Edited to say your family sound great. A lovely melting pot. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do think there are examples where intent doesn't prevent subconscious racism. Holding on tighter to your bag when a black man sits next to you on the bus than you would a white man say. [/QUOTE said:
šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I would do it no matter who sat next to me! People in general are nuts.......even crazy mawmaw could snag your purse when you aren't looking.
Well the jury is still out if heā€™s always been like this. The general consensus is probably yes he has. We're just seeing it more obviously now. The trouble is heā€™s never had to prove himself, explain himself or work for his money. Now that heā€™s having to it turns out heā€™s a bit of a tit.

I agree. My friend (retired detective) always said thereā€™s some truth in these tabloid storyā€™s. How much remains to be seen.

The way Meghan ordered Harry to ā€˜smileā€™ through gritted teeth at the commonwealth service just shows whoā€™s boss in that relationship.

Edited to say your family sound great. A lovely melting pot. ā¤
she DID?!?!!!!!!! šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ I'm in the states, so there's A whole Lot Im not privy to! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
This is freaking hilarious. Harry get a job.... as what? Meghan has taken away the job that he had being a member of the firm and attending events as the designated royal šŸ˜
She's as dim as him šŸ˜€
I think she probably now realizes that he's not a billionaire or has anything like the wealth she imagined he had. She's starting to panic that the money will run out by the end of the year.
I foresee a divorce looming......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.