Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inside the express article it says...

''It is said they want to put the military at the center of their charity efforts.

The couple reportedly want to focus on issues like medical care and homelessness for veterans and injured servicemen, both in the UK and the United States.

They would be hoping to launch the charity in the coming weeks.''

Just a couple of comments...Aren't there already lots of charities that focus on issues like these? Like Help the Heroes, or the British Legion? Wouldn't it be better to put their efforts behind existing charities rather than starting a brand new one?

And I thought the issues faced by ex military personnel in the UK and US would be different? As regards things like homelessness and medical care via the NHS etc.. I am sure there are some similarities around injuries and mental health issues...but...other issues are going to be completely different. So why link military personnel from these two countries? OK so the answer is obvious, re Meghan and Harry, but it makes as much sense as linking medical care and homelessness for ex military personnel in the UK and Russia?

The UK and USA are 2 seperate countries...not directly linked, even if they do often work together via NATO etc.
I'm not sure what all the Military vets go through in the UK besides the common issues of injuries (both mentally and physically), but our Veterans here are facing a lot of issues. Our VA is a flipping JOKE! We are a Military Family. My Husband is a Marine and Sheriff's Deputy, our oldest Son was in the Marines for 4 yrs, got his Bachelor's degree when he got out, and is now in the Army. Our 20 yr old is a Marine and Sheriff's Deputy, and our 17 yr old is going into the Air Force. (we also have a 13 yr old Son and 8 yr old daughter). So we are very aware of the issues they face. I'm HIGHLY suspect of HER interest in doing ANYTHING for our Military. That's so opposite of her liberal feminist views of the past. She's always leaned on the side of criticism of our Military and Law Enforcement. Maybe Harry changed her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Did she not demand that her business advisor find her jobs to showcase the amazing asset that is her legs? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This military charity could easily have been done here in the UK. And very successfully if they had done it right, working with charities that already exist. The โ€˜criticismโ€™ of them would have completely gone if they were seen to be doing something like that. I suspect thereโ€™s much more to this LA move than meets the eye.

Reactions: 24
Did she not demand that her business advisor find her jobs to showcase the amazing asset that is her legs? ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ now THAT IS HEEEEEEELARIOUS!!! ๐Ÿค” wait......are you serious??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ“legs

This military charity could easily have been done here in the UK. And very successfully if they had done it right, working with charities that already exist. The โ€˜criticismโ€™ of them would have completely gone if they were seen to be doing something like that. I suspect thereโ€™s much more to this LA move than meets the eye.
starting with her Mother. How much time has Archie even spent with the RF compared to her Mother and Friends??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's face it Harry and Meghan couldn't have left the firm at a worst time ๐Ÿ˜€
Everyone on lock down, Charles ill, Philip probably still ill, the Queen vulnerable. What a selfish pair ๐Ÿ˜ก Meghan determined to 'thrive' rather than 'survive' a life of privilege supported by courtiers.

Harry's money will probably all be gone by the end of the year once they have spent it on accommodation and security.

I think that there would have been enough backlash against them even before Coronavirus hit but now they have no chance of making this work as there will be a huge economic downturn when this crisis is over.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ now THAT IS HEEEEEEELARIOUS!!! ๐Ÿค” wait......are you serious??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ“legs

starting with her Mother. How much time has Archie even spent with the RF compared to her Mother and Friends??
Weโ€™ve hardly ever set eyes on Archie over here. They didnโ€™t even let us plebs know who is godparents were. Usually we see the royal kids on special occasions (quite rightly, theyโ€™re children and shouldnโ€™t be paraded round like child stars). But the whole secrecy surrounding Archieโ€™s birth etc was pathetic. Like he was far too important for us to set our lowly peasant eyes on. Oh, but we were good enough to pay for their home renovations, millions on security for their wedding etc. etc. etc. Theyโ€™ve pissed so many people off here with their wokeness.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Weโ€™ve hardly ever set eyes on Archie over here. They didnโ€™t even let us plebs know who is godparents were. Usually we see the royal kids on special occasions (quite rightly, theyโ€™re children and shouldnโ€™t be paraded round like child stars). But the whole secrecy surrounding Archieโ€™s birth etc was pathetic. Like he was far too important for us to set our lowly peasant eyes on. Oh, but we were good enough to pay for their home renovations, millions on security for their wedding etc. etc. etc. Theyโ€™ve pissed so many people off here with their wokeness.
I grew up "Watching the Royals" from over here.....From the infamous wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana, to William and Harry's births, to everything that followed. I stood in front of the big screen TV in the lounge of the BMW/Mercedes Benz dealership I worked for, sobbing when Diana died. Not gonna lie.....I love my country and Im proud to be who I am, but I've always told my Husband I was born in the wrong country. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Ive always wondered how exactly it works with the RF and the citizens. What tax money goes to them, etc. I've never been one to fawn over celebrities. heck my own Cousin is one, and I don't envy her life at all. But I do admire the RF if that makes sense??

Reactions: 12
Because we've hardly seen him they can't really expect us to remain interested in him. When they eventually split Harry will be lucky if he manages to get any access to Archie.

I did think that she would have another child quickly but I think that's looking unlikely now. She only needed one hostage and she probably won't want to ruin her figure by getting pregnant now. After all looks are everything in LA.

I grew up "Watching the Royals" from over here.....From the infamous wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana, to William and Harry's births, to everything that followed. I stood in front of the big screen TV in the lounge of the BMW/Mercedes Benz dealership I worked for, sobbing when Diana died. Not gonna lie.....I love my country and Im proud to be who I am, but I've always told my Husband I was born in the wrong country. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Ive always wondered how exactly it works with the RF and the citizens. What tax money goes to them, etc. I've never been one to fawn over celebrities. heck my own Cousin is one, and I don't envy her life at all. But I do admire the RF if that makes sense??
It's such a shame that it's come to this. Most people over here welcomed Meghan and thought that she could be a real asset to the family at first but she is the one who decided that she didn't want to play by the rules. It's not because she is American or mixed race its because she took on a job then refused to do what was expected of her.
The royal family do actually have to work to justify their position. The Queen does hundreds of engagements and many of them are probably quite tedious. Meghan only wants to support causes she is interested in which isn't how it works.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
they would not work with existing charities, they are communal narcissists , so want all the glory of how wonderful they are ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's such a shame that it's come to this. Most people over here welcomed Meghan and thought that she could be a real asset to the family at first but she is the one who decided that she didn't want to play by the rules. It's not because she is American or mixed race its because she took on a job then refused to do what was expected of her.
The royal family do actually have to work to justify their position. The Queen does hundreds of engagements and many of them are probably quite tedious. Meghan only wants to support causes she is interested in which isn't how it works.
I laugh at those who constantly refer to her ethnicity as the reason people dislike her. Seriously?? What a damn cop out!! it's 2020! Most healthy mature people don't give a rats patooty what "race/nationality" someone is anymore. My family is extremely diverse. I don't like someone because I don't like THEM......Their personality, their attitude, the way the treat people in general. I've read people see her and Harry in the same league as the Obamas, Beyonce and Jay Z, and Brad Pitt.......๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ doesn't impress me. I don't care for any of them, either ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Let's face it Harry and Meghan couldn't have left the firm at a worst time ๐Ÿ˜€
Everyone on lock down, Charles ill, Philip probably still ill, the Queen vulnerable. What a selfish pair ๐Ÿ˜ก Meghan determined to 'thrive' rather than 'survive' a life of privilege supported by courtiers.

Harry's money will probably all be gone by the end of the year once they have spent it on accommodation and security.

I think that there would have been enough backlash against them even before Coronavirus hit but now they have no chance of making this work as there will be a huge economic downturn when this crisis is over.
They wanted to be left alone....be careful what you wish for! They will struggle to be relevant after this as there will be so many stories of how people have worked to save lives. The only hope she has is to play the role of a doctor in the inevitable movie of the virus ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 12
I laugh at those who constantly refer to her ethnicity as the reason people dislike her. Seriously?? What a damn cop out!! it's 2020! Most healthy mature people don't give a rats patooty what "race/nationality" someone is anymore. My family is extremely diverse. I don't like someone because I don't like THEM......Their personality, their attitude, the way the treat people in general. I've read people see her and Harry in the same league as the Obamas, Beyonce and Jay Z, and Brad Pitt.......๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ doesn't impress me. I don't care for any of them, either ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes thanks for saying that. My family is also ethnically diverse and as you say most people don't care about stuff like that anymore. Of course there will always be some racists around but that really isn't the reason why the public have turned against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.