Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've chosen to set up house in one of the most liberal kiss****** states possible on this side of the pond. Someone in my former homestate will suck up somehow to stick some unsuspecting souls on their security detail. You watch. I'd never even heard of this woman until she became engaged to Prince Harry (sorry if I'm not giving him the proper title). In this American's opinion, she went in like a wrecking ball, hell bent on destroying everything in her path to get things her way with zero regards to Family traditions and/or protocol. Again, just my opinion, of course. She has Harry so brainwashed, I bet he doesn't scratch himself without her permission. I "tried" to like her.....but I just don't. And at this point, Harry is as ate up with the dumb*** as he could possibly be! I'm glad President Trump came out and said US Taxpayers won't foot the bill for them.......but alas, like I said, they've chosen Cooky Cali......and some suck up over there will work something out, REGARDLESS of Tax payers opinions.....and who goes back to their home country to say their "final goodbyes" to their family and NOT take their kid so the family can see him??? Selfish!!

Side note: Am I the only one cringing while watching their first official "Engagement Interview"? She talked over him, interrupted him, finished his sentences.......the guy could not say ANYTHING without her two cents being added!! 🙄🙄 ugh she's just blah!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20200329-030655.jpg
The Harry and Meghan colouring books..maybe they can sell enough to pay towards their own security lol 🤭😄

Bloody hell how nausea inducing is that cover...I dread what it's like inside 🤢🤢

These should come free with every colouring book purchase 🤢
Screenshot_20200330-030338.jpg

Loooool at the drawing of Harry's face 😄😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I now think maybe he's hated the royal family for sometime. Now he's turning his back on them. Maybe because of his mother? Meghan was a huge Di fan. He's looking and acting like a fool.
Meghan was a huge Diana fan.l.lbut had no idea who Harry was when she met him 🤣🤣🤣 She was plotting to meet him for a long time I expect!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
........and who goes back to their home country to say their "final goodbyes" to their family and NOT take their kid so the family can see him??? Selfish!!

Side note: Am I the only one cringing while watching their first official "Engagement Interview"? She talked over him, interrupted him, finished his sentences.......the guy could not say ANYTHING without her two cents being added!! 🙄🙄 ugh she's just blah!!!
It's simply cruel, bullying behaviour, but I think the RF probably wouldn't be that bothered about seeing a baby that they're not connected with.

Until that engagement interview (never particularly cared about Harry and his gfs nor the engagement) but read only positives.
Avoided the interview purposefully and then switched channels and it was on and immediately I was sucked in to watching him bumbling whilst she controlled the interview. Silly to say but watching her on TV for the first time, arm bells went off big time.

Reactions: 22
At the risk of sounding a little naive, does anyone else step back and look at this mess and think-

I can’t actually believe that Prince Harry, of the world respected British Royal Family, has mugged off the queen and run off to LA with a trashy actress?

I mean you couldn’t have made it up could you? I just can’t believe he’s actually done it. Will and Kate must be cringing round the clock.
It’s like a trashy novel. He really must be as thick as tit. I used to think people were being unkind calling him uneducated and a bit dim, but he’s confirmed those comment right. He must have such a lack of awareness to think he’s right in this and everyone else is wrong. Such a warped view. I can’t compute!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
They've chosen to set up house in one of the most liberal kiss****** states possible on this side of the pond. Someone in my former homestate will suck up somehow to stick some unsuspecting souls on their security detail. You watch. I'd never even heard of this woman until she became engaged to Prince Harry (sorry if I'm not giving him the proper title). In this American's opinion, she went in like a wrecking ball, hell bent on destroying everything in her path to get things her way with zero regards to Family traditions and/or protocol. Again, just my opinion, of course. She has Harry so brainwashed, I bet he doesn't scratch himself without her permission. I "tried" to like her.....but I just don't. And at this point, Harry is as ate up with the dumb*** as he could possibly be! I'm glad President Trump came out and said US Taxpayers won't foot the bill for them.......but alas, like I said, they've chosen Cooky Cali......and some suck up over there will work something out, REGARDLESS of Tax payers opinions.....and who goes back to their home country to say their "final goodbyes" to their family and NOT take their kid so the family can see him??? Selfish!!

No you’re not the only one. I think the engagement interview rang alarm bells for most of us on here. I think they have it all worked out (for now) and I agree they will have ‘supporters’ because the Hollywood elite will suck up to them. How long Harry can live like that is questionable though. He’s become Meghans husband, an add on to her much wanted lifestyle, she may thrive but he will barely survive.

Welcome to the thread by the way. 🙂

Privately funded security they say. I suspect that is Charles. So much for financial independence.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s like a trashy novel. He really must be as thick as tit. I used to think people were being unkind calling him uneducated and a bit dim, but he’s confirmed those comment right. He must have such a lack of awareness to think he’s right in this and everyone else is wrong. Such a warped view. I can’t compute!
When my sister was 18, she fell madly in love with the baddest of bad boys.
Fabulous looking, charm like an oil slick but rotten to the core.
EVERYONE was wrong in her eyes, family, friends, teachers, even HIS family.
She came through it, but only just and has now found a lovely guy. My thoughts are that Harry, at 35 may not bounce back from this.
I sense a real disaster comimg.

• Sad
I think she's only wait for his trust fund and then she's gonna take him to the cleaners.its such a shame if it was Morgan Freeman who was doing the elephants thing first,he has a voice you could listen to for hours.she has put me off the film before I have even seen it,probably loads thinking the same.
They taint everything they touch.
I hope Charles tells him what to do re money grabbing.its a shame the RF don't put a charging order on his trust money and deduct all the expenses and send him a cheque for what's left,if anything.H would be back like a shot,bowing and scraping then to therapy for the rest of his life cos of that cow.shes so transparent,we all know what she's up to but she's so good at the manipulation that hes the only one who can't see he's being played.i don't know if I feel sorry for him or am starting to dislike him as much as her,and takes some doing🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🤣🤣

Reactions: 28
I think she's only wait for his trust fund and then she's gonna take him to the cleaners.its such a shame if it was Morgan Freeman who was doing the elephants thing first,he has a voice you could listen to for hours.she has put me off the film before I have even seen it,probably loads thinking the same.
They taint everything they touch.
I hope Charles tells him what to do re money grabbing.its a shame the RF don't put a charging order on his trust money and deduct all the expenses and send him a cheque for what's left,if anything.H would be back like a shot,bowing and scraping then to therapy for the rest of his life cos of that cow.shes so transparent,we all know what she's up to but she's so good at the manipulation that hes the only one who can't see he's being played.i don't know if I feel sorry for him or am starting to dislike him as much as her,and takes some doing🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🤣🤣
I agree, he’s coming across as such a duplicitous brat that it’s difficult to care about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure he hated them. He didn’t appear to, and in a recent documentary it showed him talking in his 20s about his close relationship with his brother and him being the one he trusted the most in the world. Him and Kate looked very close too.

I think it’s indicative of his desperation for ‘love’ and his total ignorance of pretty much the whole world around him.
I feel there was something beneath the surface. Meghan has brought out the darker side of Harry. Maybe hate is too strong a word. He does seem very angry with his family.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 24
There is a Harry Markled Facebook page to support the blog. (Just do a search for Harry Markled)
The Author himself comments as well and it is a really interesting read.
He said watch who throws shade when the elephants documentary comes out.
One of the commentators said it could be Meryl Streep who did the voiceover ( they explain why)

Reactions: 15
No you’re not the only one. I think the engagement interview rang alarm bells for most of us on here. I think they have it all worked out (for now) and I agree they will have ‘supporters’ because the Hollywood elite will suck up to them. How long Harry can live like that is questionable though. He’s become Meghans husband, an add on to her much wanted lifestyle, she may thrive but he will barely survive.

Privately funded security they say. I suspect that is Charles. So much for financial independence.
The engagement video is where I saw a fake, using woman who had copped herself a Prince ! I had never heard of her before she netted Harry,and was shocked with all the fake staring into his eyes, grasping his hand, and as someone else said finishing every sentence for him ,but the straw that broke the camels back for me and had me shouting naughty words at the tv set was when she said she had never heard of him before !! Don't take us for fools love !

• Heart
There is a Harry Markled Facebook page to support the blog. (Just do a search for Harry Markled)
The Author himself comments as well and it is a really interesting read.
He said watch who throws shade when the elephants documentary comes out.
One of the commentators said it could be Meryl Streep who did the voiceover ( they explain why)
Damn, I don’t do Facebook. Out of interest does he have many followers/people who agree with him?

Reactions: 6

Inside the express article it says...

''It is said they want to put the military at the center of their charity efforts.

The couple reportedly want to focus on issues like medical care and homelessness for veterans and injured servicemen, both in the UK and the United States.

They would be hoping to launch the charity in the coming weeks.''

Just a couple of comments...Aren't there already lots of charities that focus on issues like these? Like Help the Heroes, or the British Legion? Wouldn't it be better to put their efforts behind existing charities rather than starting a brand new one?

And I thought the issues faced by ex military personnel in the UK and US would be different? As regards things like homelessness and medical care via the NHS etc.. I am sure there are some similarities around injuries and mental health issues...but...other issues are going to be completely different. So why link military personnel from these two countries? OK so the answer is obvious, re Meghan and Harry, but it makes as much sense as linking medical care and homelessness for ex military personnel in the UK and Russia?

The UK and USA are 2 seperate countries...not directly linked, even if they do often work together via NATO etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They must be the only famous😂🙈couple that the charities hope they don't want to support them cos everything they touch is Jinxed.they can't even make up their minds which charity they want to associate,as in make money from.
They must be hermouraging money hand over fist,can you imagine the permanent petulant fixed scowl she is wearing behind closed doors.bet she's making his life a misery....go and stand in the corner,H,I can't bear to look at you,you ginger wan Ker,you better ring your dad and winge about your mother,etc,etc and make him feel guilty so we get more money.
🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🙈it will all be hs fault.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The engagement video is where I saw a fake, using woman who had copped herself a Prince ! I had never heard of her before she netted Harry,and was shocked with all the fake staring into his eyes, grasping his hand, and as someone else said finishing every sentence for him ,but the straw that broke the camels back for me and had me shouting naughty words at the tv set was when she said she had never heard of him before !! Don't take us for fools love !
Engaged over a roast chicken, very natural. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When my sister was 18, she fell madly in love with the baddest of bad boys.
Fabulous looking, charm like an oil slick but rotten to the core.
EVERYONE was wrong in her eyes, family, friends, teachers, even HIS family.
She came through it, but only just and has now found a lovely guy. My thoughts are that Harry, at 35 may not bounce back from this.
I sense a real disaster comimg.
I agree, I think he’s too long in the tooth, set in his ways and thought processes to ever admit he’s wrong. Let’s face it, as you highlighted, these are mistakes we make in our teens and early twenties, not mid thirties. His ego is clearly too big to admit his dick led the way. How stupid does he look. It’s easier for him to believe he is the victim than to come back, arse in hand, and admit he made the biggest duck up of his life. There’s a baby involved now too. The only way out for him is to play the dumped loyal, loving man when she ditches his arse. She will be the vilified one whilst he plays the unsuspecting doting idiot victim, loving husband and father who was blindsided by the evil witch of the west.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Thank you!!! 😘 And I agree with you!! I read a post where they would need to ask President Trump about security (I didn't read all of it, so I may be speaking out of turn).....They neither like him nor respect him, but they're going to ask something of him 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ Hypocrites much?? Hollywood and it's Loonies need to be their own country!! I never thought I'd say this, but after moving away from Southern California 21 yrs ago, I don't miss it and I don't want to move back!

YESSSS!!!!! Omg the way she would look at him! Good gawed my husband is everything to me, but FFS, I don't grab onto him staring in to his eyes like I got ahold of Fred and George's Love Potions!! 💕 Totally over the lovey dovey top!!! And I busted out laughing when she said she'd never heard of him!! 😂😂😂 That's a BIG "OHHHH KAAAAAY!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.