Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who the original narrator of Elephant was...I guess we will never know and that’s torturous.

As they’re an A Lister, I’m sure they will be running their mouth around Hollywood that they were thrown off a movie because Meghan butted in. I can’t imagine that will help Meghan’s reputation in the industry.
apparently it’s an open secret in Hollywood.
im sure there’ll be a Blind about it pretty soon.

Reactions: 12
I bet if me-again had no opinion on trump he'd happily foot the bill for her and the drippy ginger. But good on him for telling them to pay for their own security.

Reactions: 15
Wonder what bob Iger is doing now
what on Earth was he thinking

Surely there’s no jurisdiction over us paying for security like there as in Canada

Reactions: 10
Now THIS is a very interesting move.
BP have hired Sarah Latham, the Harkles Ex PR to work for her Private Secretary.
i used to think she was crap at PR, but now seeing H&M on their own; they were obviously nightmare clients.
She will know them pretty well so will be a great counteroffensive against them.

well played Your Majesty!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They were definitely trying to get any which country to pay for their security. This was not the plan.
Trying to save face! She’s probably really pissed off that Trump said something before she did, she looks like a money grabber again!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes another confirmation of privately funded security.
Harry probably said “Hi Pa, sorry you’ve got corona virus. Anyway, can you stump up a few million to pay for our security. Laters”

So long as it’s not my taxes that’s being spent on this pair I don’t care. I also refuse to buy any duchy stuff from Waitrose. Petty I know. 🤭

But, to be honest we don’t know who’s paying, we haven’t been told anything by BP or the government we could be still paying. Unless I’ve missed something. Have I missed something ? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps Meghan's relaunched Tig will set out to rival Gwynnies Goop and sell scented candles of Harry's old trainers 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I bet if me-again had no opinion on trump he'd happily foot the bill for her and the drippy ginger. But good on him for telling them to pay for their own security.
Trump never ever forgets a slight so he was always going to publicly deny them funding. Anyway there is only room for one snout in the funding trough and Trump is gonna keep feeding for as long as he can.

Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has already been posted, just looking through Crazydays&nights gossip.

cames across this

For the time being there are about ten-fifteen Secret Service agents who were pulled from bank crimes and other investigations to help protect the former actress and her celebrity husband. The number will probably go down as the rotation process for their permanent security can begin again. Currently that team is frozen in place and won't be able to do their normal two week rotations back home. Also supplementing are county law enforcement personnel. The US is picking up the bill for about 70% of the $20K a day cost which will go higher once everyone starts moving around again.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
At the risk of sounding a little naive, does anyone else step back and look at this mess and think-

I can’t actually believe that Prince Harry, of the world respected British Royal Family, has mugged off the queen and run off to LA with a trashy actress?

I mean you couldn’t have made it up could you? I just can’t believe he’s actually done it. Will and Kate must be cringing round the clock.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Now THIS is a very interesting move.
BP have hired Sarah Latham, the Harkles Ex PR to work for her Private Secretary.
i used to think she was crap at PR, but now seeing H&M on their own; they were obviously nightmare clients.
She will know them pretty well so will be a great counteroffensive against them.

well played Your Majesty!
Well played indeed. Meagain will be going NUTS at this, she’ll be more paranoid than she already is about what Buck House knows about her.
It hopefully will give HM The Queen a good insight into Meagain’s plans and she’ll be able to cut her off at every turn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
At the risk of sounding a little naive, does anyone step back and look at this mess and think-

I can’t actually believe that Prince Harry, of the world respected British Royal Family, has mugged off the queen and run off to LA with a trashy actress?

I mean you couldn’t have made it up could you? I just can’t believe he’s actually done it. Will and Kate must be cringing round the clock.
I now think maybe he's hated the royal family for sometime. Now he's turning his back on them. Maybe because of his mother? Meghan was a huge Di fan. He's looking and acting like a fool.

Reactions: 19
I now think maybe he's hated the royal family for sometime. Now he's turning his back on them. Maybe because of his mother? Meghan was a huge Di fan. He's looking and acting like a fool.

I’m not sure he hated them. He didn’t appear to, and in a recent documentary it showed him talking in his 20s about his close relationship with his brother and him being the one he trusted the most in the world. Him and Kate looked very close too.

I think it’s indicative of his desperation for ‘love’ and his total ignorance of pretty much the whole world around him.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
At the risk of sounding a little naive, does anyone else step back and look at this mess and think-

İf he is with her (and many seem to think they have not been together for a year or so) their behaviour is incredibly cringy, embarassing, and disrespectful. İ can't believe she is ramping up her PR when the whole world is focused on the pandemic, and especially Prince Charles testing positive. Can't believe she feels their security is top priority in a situation which was entirely of her own making. İ doubt we will know the full truth but so many lies have been made, about Archie, about their whereabouts, about everything. Nothing open or honest. Hoping we get some hard Megxit soon. On another note, William and Kate are doing everything right atm - regal and appropriate......

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.