Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helloooo everyone Sorry not been around RL keeps throwing curveballs at me lately , Two of my close friends passed away Also my health has been shite I am Diabetic they had to increase my Meds which have me feel quite ill to the point I developed an infection so had to spend a night in Hospital last week being pumped full of Antibiotics I have to say my local A&E department are bloody marvellous they were V busy and short staffed but they went out of thier way to make sure I was looked after ,

I have been avoiding Tattle for a bit as was getting fed up with it all because MH was not great either so I disconnected with Social media etc But I am back reading now lol
Zippy!!!!!! Welcome back!!! So sorry to hear about your health issues but we have kept a seat warm for you! Hearts πŸ’• towards your speedy recovery!
As a palate cleanser... prince Wills showing His head brother and his bleep of a wife the planet how it is done
Kate Middleton stuns in pastel McQueen dress at Earthshot Prize https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...reen-carpet.html?ito=native_share_article-top

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Helloooo everyone Sorry not been around RL keeps throwing curveballs at me lately , Two of my close friends passed away Also my health has been shite I am Diabetic they had to increase my Meds which have me feel quite ill to the point I developed an infection so had to spend a night in Hospital last week being pumped full of Antibiotics I have to say my local A&E department are bloody marvellous they were V busy and short staffed but they went out of thier way to make sure I was looked after ,

I have been avoiding Tattle for a bit as was getting fed up with it all because MH was not great either so I disconnected with Social media etc But I am back reading now lol
Welcome back Zippy! Sorry to hear about your friends and also your poor health. Hopefully we can take your mind off things for a while. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG did someone cut half of it off? That was terrible!
Her outfit wasn't as bad as her presentation... Emma sounded like someone had just punched her in the stomach. Kate sounded a close 2nd but pulled it off but Emma did not. The two who pulled it odf were Wills and Emma Thompson . Megs is losing every level of tit... fo' sho'

Reactions: 24
Her outfit wasn't as bad as her presentation... Emma sounded like someone had just punched her in the stomach. Kate sounded a close 2nd but pulled it off but Emma did not. The two who pulled it odf were Wills and Emma Thompson . Megs is losing every level of tit... fo' sho'
You wonder if some of these slebs ever look in a mirror!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't watch it but the dress Emma Watson (boo hiss, you owe your living to JK Rowling witch) wore is absolutely hideous, terrible taste.

I wonder whose money she donated?
It was like that thing Lewis Hamilton wore for the Met Ball, the tablecloth caught in his belt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Emma Watson's dress was nearly as hideous as Smeggy's wardrobe choices in New York πŸ˜‚
Oh my GAWD, I just looked that up and it reminds me of Katy Perry's recent lilac duvet dress monstrosity.

Now that I think of it, maybe some more of these celebrity women do hang around with Smeggy, she certainly seems to have somehow imparted them with her facial blindness and appalling sartorial handicap. Good lord, what do these beors be thinking at all :rolleyes:

What on earth is the point of eating nothing but salad leaves and sawdust if you're going to just wrap yourself in a bedsheet to leave the house??

beddress.jpg
otherbeddress.jpg

p.s. @Fatpiggy I am definitely stealing "kinetic communism" 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Saw an article the other day about Meghan donating 10k to a charity where Jews and Muslims work together to feed the homeless in Nottingham.

I'm sure in her mind she's practically solved the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
She didn’t donate it. It came from the Royal Foundation. Possibly from the Cookbook she was involved in.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh my GAWD, I just looked that up and it reminds me of Katy Perry's recent lilac duvet dress monstrosity.

Now that I think of it, maybe some more of these celebrity women do hang around with Smeggy, she certainly seems to have somehow imparted them with her facial blindness and appalling sartorial handicap. Good lord, what do these beors be thinking at all :rolleyes:

What on earth is the point of eating nothing but salad leaves and sawdust if you're going to just wrap yourself in a bedsheet to leave the house??

View attachment 815216View attachment 815217

Apparently Emma’s β€˜dress’ (and I use the word in the loosest possible sense) was made of a load of β€˜recycled’ wedding dresses from Oxfam. What a waste. I’d be mortified if I thought my wedding dress had ended up as part of a monstrosity like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Apologies if this is a very obscure reference but I just have visions of these 2 ending up in 5 years time like Big Edie and Little Edie from Grey Gardens . 🀣🀣

”Have they sent for me yet ?”

• Haha
I just read that no celebs flew in for the Earthshot ceremony and guests were asked to consider the environment when choosing their outfits. Even Kate wore a dress she has worn before. The whole thing is such a slap in the face for the Montecito Hillbillies and throws into stark relief what frauds they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

View attachment 815216View attachment 815217

I think Emma's got it on back to front. I saw somewhere that everyone was asked not to buy new clothes for the occasion but to wear those they had worn before. If Meagain had been there would she have worn the tin foil mini dress with her chicken legs dangling out underneath it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I suspect it was Royal foundation money but she took the credit for it.
I watched and emma she really sounded like she was hyperventilating... future queen Catherine (FQC) was a bit breathy (and not in a good Marilyn Monroe sort of way) but 100 x better than supposed highly trained actor Emma.

• Wow
Lady C's latest

Harkles renewing marriage vows? Their way of keeping in the news is a cocktail of speculation, misinformation, and some information on a daily basis. Lady C thinks it could make good content for Netflix. Will this be the 3rd ceremony counting the one 3 days before? The Harry and Meghan Truman Show.continues.
Scabies signing book copies. Δ°s it usual for one author only to sign when 2 are involved? Normally a signed book cannot be returned but Lady C waiting for this to be confirmed by her publisher/distributor.
Post-divorce title? Fergie still has her title after divorce. Δ°f she remarries PA, she will be HRH Duchess of York again.
After a divorce from Haz, Smeg will be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex until she remarries - she will then be Mrs Elon Musk or Mrs Bill Gates.
Haz anger issues - unable to come to terms with anger at Diana's death and projected on TRF. Cannot move on until he develops insight and accepts the facts. Anger at himself, guilt - brushed Diana off when she phoned before her death?

From 22 min. Lady C talks about Grace Kelly, Gene Tierney (and the Agatha Christie book she inspired), Jackie O, Duchess of Kent, Nancy Reagan if interested.
I don't know, I kind of feel it unfair to bring up the fact that he rushed his mom off the phone when he talked to her last. He was a child, how was he to know she was going to die that night?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Lovely Tattlers, just about with it now but have got severe Diverticulitis Disease, one more scan to come but it's not the C word we all dread.

Thank you for all the all the love and good wishes you sent me and it has been much appreciated so l am still a coffin dodging old bleep that my lovely Son called me!!!

A few more bits to sort out and I will be raring to go.

You are a lovely crowd of clever, brillant, abusive, kind arseholes🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
❀❀❀❀❀ am a newbie...but...Best to You!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apparently Emma’s β€˜dress’ (and I use the word in the loosest possible sense) was made of a load of β€˜recycled’ wedding dresses from Oxfam. What a waste. I’d be mortified if I thought my wedding dress had ended up as part of a monstrosity like that.
I'd be writing a strongly-worded letter of complaint to Oxfam for abusing my generosity.

That said, to be fair to Emma, the dress certainly does look like it's made of recycling... only I would have thought nana's curtain liners or old mosquito nets, rather than a bunch of wedding dresses. EW is one person I think really would get along with Meg, she was always another one for the vacuous, showy, but ultimately pointless stunts so I suppose it would make sense that it extends to her interpretation of the invite. "Wear something sustainable, consider the environment" = take 15 garments, use a fraction of the fabric of each one to make a hideous single garment that will literally never be worn again because it looks like a low-effort ghost costume, throw the remaining 90% of the now-ruined old dresses in the landfill. Hurray, Emma, you've single-handedly solved the climate crisis, you f*ckin genius... :rolleyes:

...can you tell I don't like Emma Watson?? 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't know, I kind of feel it unfair to bring up the fact that he rushed his mom off the phone when he talked to her last. He was a child, how was he to know she was going to die that night?
I do not think H spoke to Diana on the phone, preferring to play. Someone asked Lady C a question about H's guilt about not talking to his mother the day before she died.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.