Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across this photo taken at their engagement. What is going on with her neck - looks like she's swallowed a snake!
Why did I tap on that and enlarge it. I am going to have nightmares.
It also seems Smeg's skin has gotten darker since returning to cali.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Neil Sean on You Tube cites a source has told him the gruesome twosome are planning their own Christmas message to be broadcast like the Queens. Of course they are, gobshites
I’m pretty sure that was a rumour last year as well along with a New Year “medals” to rival the honours list :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just copied this article from Tumblr. Have to say that I agree :
Prince Harry and his wife, actress Meghan Markle, have been praised for their frank conversations about their mental health struggles, but to equate normal distress with mental illness is not only wrong but also morally irresponsible” says Dublin based Consultant psychiatrist Prof. Patricia Casey.
An expert in her field for decades, she believes that the much-needed de-stigmatisation of mental illness and mental health has led to the ‘pathologisation’ of common emotions like anxiety and sadness.

“The attention mental health receives in the media nowadays thanks to celebrities and others open to discussing their issues is very different from the previous reticent attitude the general public held.”

But the de-stigmatisation of mental health is a ‘double-edged sword’ that may be causing more harm than good, she says.
She explains how the new-age ‘confessional approach’ to openly discussing ‘traumas’ and ‘interpersonal problems’ may not be helpful to the sufferer at all.
Inviting strangers to comment and form opinions on your experiences on a public platform is, at the end of the day, ‘detrimental’ to one’s mental health’ as it interferes with your own processing and coping strategies.

During the pandemic, Prof. Casey spent much of her time putting the finishing touches to her latest book Fears, Phobias & Fantasies: Understanding mental illness and mental health (Currach Books).

A handy guidebook for those struggling to manage their mental health, it is aimed for those who either suffer from mental health problems or who are caring for somebody who does.

“Distress or low-level anxiety is a normal response of the body to stress-inducing situations like taking exams or running late for an important meeting.

“But that does not mean you are suffering of an anxiety disorder and need to see a psychiatrist for a drug prescription to manage your health.

“Sadness, grief, anxiety these are natural responses and it is only when they are prolonged or interfering with daily life that one should seek professional help.”

“Has the Covid-19 debacle had an adverse effect on the mental health of us all? Perhaps, maybe.

“But is general sadness to be self-diagnosed as depression? Absolutely not.”
Prof. Patricia Casey is a Consultant Psychiatrist at the Hermitage Medical Clinic, Dublin and Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at UCD.

She was also a former consultant at the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin.

She has authored 13 academic books and published numerous scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. She is a columnist with the Irish Indep
endent.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Neil Sean on You Tube cites a source has told him the gruesome twosome are planning their own Christmas message to be broadcast like the Queens. Of course they are, gobshites
It's all a cheap rip off from them. Not one original idea between them

Great thanks. It proves that Smeggy and her PR agency are endorsing these awful people to bring down the monarchy.

I have a feeling that they will be targeting more people on Twitter to erase them. Angela Levin will probably be next in line.
I'm shocked they haven't threatened to sue after Angela highlighted the missing elephant money. It's almost like they think they couldn't win in court. Agree she's definitely going to be the next in their sight.

I've personally loved this month as all its doing is showing how irrelevant they now are

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I thin
Enjoy your travels Pom @Pom Bear - hope you have a lovely Devonshire cream tea - yummy!

Welcome back @Zippy2000 🤗

I wasn't too keen on William's polo neck jumper last night. It's a shame he doesn't carry himself with a bit more confidence or he could have probably got away with it. Kate looked lovely though.

Also, W&C have both toned down the plummy accents haven't they?
I think the colours and more so the fabrics didn’t work together well in his case, same goes for W&K outfit in general. Points for effort. Maybe it also had to do with the green carpet. That was a bit too much. I hope they follow up on their Channels with a bit more information about the winners of maybe even all contenders. I can see lots of people being interested in what’s done out there and maybe even supporting/connecting. They have the chance to give all those ideas an incredible stage and audience. And especially the ones them at didn’t win might benefit from it. Just because they didn’t make the cut doesn’t mean they are not good. PR wise it would be great content in their channels for months. Talking about a good SM strategy and showing long term involvement.
M did well in the Hubb scheme in that regard. Apart from how the proceeds were distributed. That’s still kind of strange to me. But now that they are jumping from topic to topic they have lost that little credibility they started out with. W&K can jump into that slot right now. I wish they would instruct their SM managers to finally start pumping out consistent content that’s informative and educational but not lecturing and preaching. They have enough patronages and topics for a daily post for at least a year (not forgetting to sprinkle in beautiful family pictures for their five birthdays, relatives birthdays as PC, HMTQ, PP, Diana, maybe even C?, Easter, Christmas…). Do it and see how quickly the ex-pats will squirm, cry about the mean internet and then crawl back trying to become relevant again.

• Heart
Do you think these two release stuff for shitz & giggles??
I genuinely can't think of any reason this crap would be spouted & if it's true, they deserve to be mocked from here to eternity....
Their self importance knows no bounds
They release them because they are ego driven and so far as giggles are concerned, they have no humour in their lives just envy and malice!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When William announced that the next Earthshot was in the US - you could tell he knew ginge and morticia would be gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When William announced that the next Earthshot was in the US - you could tell he knew ginge and morticia would be gutted
Archwell awards anyone? Ideas to help everyone be kind and all prize money automatically goes into the archwell foundation. The winners also get a quick bj too from one of the founders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I just copied this article from Tumblr. Have to say that I agree :
Prince Harry and his wife, actress Meghan Markle, have been praised for their frank conversations about their mental health struggles, but to equate normal distress with mental illness is not only wrong but also morally irresponsible” says Dublin based Consultant psychiatrist Prof. Patricia Casey.
An expert in her field for decades, she believes that the much-needed de-stigmatisation of mental illness and mental health has led to the ‘pathologisation’ of common emotions like anxiety and sadness.

“The attention mental health receives in the media nowadays thanks to celebrities and others open to discussing their issues is very different from the previous reticent attitude the general public held.”

But the de-stigmatisation of mental health is a ‘double-edged sword’ that may be causing more harm than good, she says.
She explains how the new-age ‘confessional approach’ to openly discussing ‘traumas’ and ‘interpersonal problems’ may not be helpful to the sufferer at all.
Inviting strangers to comment and form opinions on your experiences on a public platform is, at the end of the day, ‘detrimental’ to one’s mental health’ as it interferes with your own processing and coping strategies.

During the pandemic, Prof. Casey spent much of her time putting the finishing touches to her latest book Fears, Phobias & Fantasies: Understanding mental illness and mental health (Currach Books).

A handy guidebook for those struggling to manage their mental health, it is aimed for those who either suffer from mental health problems or who are caring for somebody who does.

“Distress or low-level anxiety is a normal response of the body to stress-inducing situations like taking exams or running late for an important meeting.

“But that does not mean you are suffering of an anxiety disorder and need to see a psychiatrist for a drug prescription to manage your health.

“Sadness, grief, anxiety these are natural responses and it is only when they are prolonged or interfering with daily life that one should seek professional help.”

“Has the Covid-19 debacle had an adverse effect on the mental health of us all? Perhaps, maybe.

“But is general sadness to be self-diagnosed as depression? Absolutely not.”
Prof. Patricia Casey is a Consultant Psychiatrist at the Hermitage Medical Clinic, Dublin and Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at UCD.

She was also a former consultant at the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin.

She has authored 13 academic books and published numerous scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. She is a columnist with the Irish Indep
endent.
I was talking about this the other day with my house elf other half - it really boils my piss when I hear people claiming they suffer from 'anxiety' when really they're just a bit nervous about something.

It's the same as people who claim to be 'a bit ocd' when they like things tidy. No love, you're not ocd, you just like things neat and tidy. Being ocd means flicking light switches 16 times, or closing doors 5 times, not keeping your knicker drawer neat.

*end of rant*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Well I hope their message is authentic! I hope they apologise to her father for being so cruel and obnoxious. I hope they apologise to his family for trying to destabilise the monarchy. I hope they announce their divorce. I hope they tell the truth about Aldi and Lidl.

I think I'm hoping for the impossible. 🙄😅😅

Reactions: 29
Do you think these two release stuff for shitz & giggles??
I genuinely can't think of any reason this crap would be spouted & if it's true, they deserve to be mocked from here to eternity....
Their self importance knows no bounds
And yet when I read all this stuff I say "No" and then think "Well they've done so many other ridiculous things why would they not do this?" It's hard to know what to believe until it actually happens and then sometimes it's still hard to believe that they have actually done it!
Hope this makes sense, I'm tying myself in knots here 😃

Reactions: 19
I thin

I think the colours and more so the fabrics didn’t work together well in his case, same goes for W&K outfit in general. Points for effort. Maybe it also had to do with the green carpet. That was a bit too much. I hope they follow up on their Channels with a bit more information about the winners of maybe even all contenders. I can see lots of people being interested in what’s done out there and maybe even supporting/connecting. They have the chance to give all those ideas an incredible stage and audience. And especially the ones them at didn’t win might benefit from it. Just because they didn’t make the cut doesn’t mean they are not good. PR wise it would be great content in their channels for months. Talking about a good SM strategy and showing long term involvement.
M did well in the Hubb scheme in that regard. Apart from how the proceeds were distributed. That’s still kind of strange to me. But now that they are jumping from topic to topic they have lost that little credibility they started out with. W&K can jump into that slot right now. I wish they would instruct their SM managers to finally start pumping out consistent content that’s informative and educational but not lecturing and preaching. They have enough patronages and topics for a daily post for at least a year (not forgetting to sprinkle in beautiful family pictures for their five birthdays, relatives birthdays as PC, HMTQ, PP, Diana, maybe even C?, Easter, Christmas…). Do it and see how quickly the ex-pats will squirm, cry about the mean internet and then crawl back trying to become relevant again.
Did you see the BBC programmes that talked about all the finalists?

BBC One - The Earthshot Prize: Repairing Our Planet - Available now

There were 5 programmes Protect and restore Nature, Clean our air, Fix our climate, revive our oceans, and Build a waste free world. Which were all about the contenders in each category.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's all a cheap rip off from them. Not one original idea between them

I'm shocked they haven't threatened to sue after Angela highlighted the missing elephant money. It's almost like they think they couldn't win in court. Agree she's definitely going to be the next in their sight.

I've personally loved this month as all its doing is showing how irrelevant they now are
I'm sure Angela would have more fight in her than people like Murky Meg or Yankee Wally if the looney squad tried to get her suspended from Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And yet when I read all this stuff I say "No" and then think "Well they've done so many other ridiculous things why would they not do this?" It's hard to know what to believe until it actually happens and then sometimes it's still hard to believe that they have actually done it!
Hope this makes sense, I'm tying myself in knots here 😃
I get what you mean, you think no they wouldn't have the absolute nerve to do that, but then with these two it is entirely possible given their antics of the last year.
I think it was Palpatine that saud there were the same rumours last year, but that was before the Oprah debacle so I really would not be surprised if they did it.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Did you see the BBC programmes that talked about all the finalists?

BBC One - The Earthshot Prize: Repairing Our Planet - Available now

There were 5 programmes Protect and restore Nature, Clean our air, Fix our climate, revive our oceans, and Build a waste free world. Which were all about the contenders in each category.
I was going to say I think Earthshot (along with it's partners and Discovery+) has done a good job publicising all the finalists and I believe they're all receiving support on how to implement or further develop their ideas, not just the winners.

I do wonder what the Harkles clap back to this will be, you know it's coming.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I only watched a little bit of the Earthshot thingy but it felt a little bit surreal, like I was watching something from a sci-fi film (set in the future where we are heading to Mars or something because we've messed our habitat up).
You just can't really comprehend what we've done to the planet in such a short space of time - it felt really odd that people are getting applauded and awarded for things that we should have been mindful of all along.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Emma Watson's dress was nearly as hideous as Smeggy's wardrobe choices in New York 😂
I looked at that outfit and wondered immediately if she is pregnant? Which is why the dress looks so odd?

I only watched a little bit of the Earthshot thingy but it felt a little bit surreal, like I was watching something from a sci-fi film (set in the future where we are heading to Mars or something because we've messed our habitat up).
You just can't really comprehend what we've done to the planet in such a short space of time - it felt really odd that people are getting applauded and awarded for things that we should have been mindful of all along.
I think it was deliberate...to try to make it into something positive......look at what we an do to make it better.

Rather than a something negative that looks at all the harmful things that are currently being done, that most people cant comprehend and so just walk on past ........

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.