Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put the Earthshot on, a message from the International Space station!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
One positive from the departure of H&M is that without their malign presence in the RF, William and Catherine have come on in leaps and bounds and are shining. If H&M were still present there would have been constant worry in the family about what would happen next and when the next blackmail or tantrum would come. W&C certainly wouldn't be glowing and confident as the are now, free of the dark shadow of H&M.

It will enrage Noballs how his brother is flourishing, and it will enrage Minge how her nemesis Catherine is going from strength to strength, looking regal and gorgeous and never putting a foot wrong. Most of all, how obvious it is that they adore each other, and that they have a normal family not hidden away, in prison, photoshopped, faked, sued or ghosted.
I totally agree. In a way Hazno and Smeggy have done the Cambridges a favour by sodding off to America as it has enabled them to be free of trying to pander to the Harkles and include them in everything. They look much happier without the Harkles hanging around like a bad smell 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Told my partner to pay attention to our future king. He's so kingly now. I'm really digging the idea of King William, he speaks with such authority & conviction. Unlike 6 & wifey.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
FFS !!! You could not make it up ! 🤣🤣🤣

The school motto running from 1888 in Latin is Albam Exorna …which means Adorn the White !!!!!!

( they claim it means a child is a blank canvas to be filled with knowledge ….maybe they should change their motto to Adorn the Child ??? before they get onto Bond ! )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is This Meghan Markle's Tip For Weight Loss?
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
BY EFFIE ORFANIDES/OCT. 17, 2021 11:17 AM EDT
An article by Nicki Swift says that Minge is promoting something called Posture Alignment Therapy for weight loss. I wonder if this has anything to do with her changed appearance in N.Y. and that further slimming products might follow? I've never before seen her name mentioned in the same sentence as Weight Loss.

This article is a direct contradiction of the Sunshine Sux PR put out that H&M are well on their way to a billion-Dollar brand.
"Meghan and Harry’s partnership with Ethic has received some criticism. According to PR expert Eric Schiffer, who is the chairman of Reputation Management Consultants, the Sussexes’ brand could be diluted if they do not choose who to work with carefully.
“This is another clever way to extend their brand in ways that align with the affinities of Gen Z and younger Millennials,” Schiffer told Newsweek. “But in many ways it’s dangerous because it’s getting to the point where it’s borderline a department store mentality, where they’re looking for every possible extension of how they can apply and monetize.”
Schiffer also noted that it is not a good look if people feel like Meghan and Harry are being “too commercial.” This could make onlookers question their motives.
“I think they’re getting to the point where it could be deadly from a brand perspective because it will start to raise questions of their true intent and alignment with some of these causes that are part of the roll out,” Schiffer said. “So for instance, how much do they really care about the ethical alignment of investment or is this about a pay check?”

I think what Eric Schiffer's saying is that H&M have already chosen unwisely, and have been rumbled and aren't fooling anyone with their fake ethics. Sure as eggs, they'll cock it up like everything else.

Have you got a link for this article so I can archive it?

Reactions: 9
Just watching Earthshot - havent seen any british noms - and WTF is Khan doing there ? It isn’t about London and he has ruined the capital as far as I am concerned - there will be double crockery smashing as Hazzno joins wifey now after seeing some real ‘authentic’ /positive action and not just pr and hot air being spewed by the faux royals 😬
oh PW wearing a polo neck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG next year’s Earthshot just announced as being hosted by the USA… stamping on H and M’s patch! I bet they are FUMING 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Just watching Earthshot - havent seen any british noms - and WTF is Khan doing there ? It isn’t about London and he has ruined the capital as far as I am concerned - there will be double crockery smashing as Hazzno joins wifey now after seeing some real ‘authentic’ /positive action and not just pr and hot air being spewed by the faux royals 😬
oh PW wearing a polo neck 🤣🤣🤣
Emma Watson's dress was nearly as hideous as Smeggy's wardrobe choices in New York 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ed Sheeran and Shaun Mendes only using a guitar, love that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was born in Yorkshire and live in Australia so I reckon the jewels and title should be handed to me... you know to carry the bleeping torch for the monarchy so to speak....hahahaha
Yorkshire girlie and proud of it. Where abouts were you born. I absolutely love Australia and would move in an instance. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.