Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG next year’s Earthshot just announced as being hosted by the USA… stamping on H and M’s patch! I bet they are FUMING 🤣🤣🤣
I sincerely hope they do not hand out an invite to Harry and his wife........................ surely not - but its the sort of thing they would try and wiggle their way into................

• Sick
Reactions: 28
OMG next year’s Earthshot just announced as being hosted by the USA… stamping on H and M’s patch! I bet they are FUMING 🤣🤣🤣
I came back on this site as soon as I heard this announced 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious the gruesome twosome won't be there but the yank bigwigs will all be 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Helloooo everyone Sorry not been around RL keeps throwing curveballs at me lately , Two of my close friends passed away Also my health has been shite I am Diabetic they had to increase my Meds which have me feel quite ill to the point I developed an infection so had to spend a night in Hospital last week being pumped full of Antibiotics I have to say my local A&E department are bloody marvellous they were V busy and short staffed but they went out of thier way to make sure I was looked after ,

I have been avoiding Tattle for a bit as was getting fed up with it all because MH was not great either so I disconnected with Social media etc But I am back reading now lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I came back on this site as soon as I heard this announced 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious the gruesome twosome won't be there but the yank bigwigs will all be 🥰
Just spotted this on twitter and haven't run so fast to this forum since the fat santa suit. Get Pablo out now #freepablo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Helloooo everyone Sorry not been around RL keeps throwing curveballs at me lately , Two of my close friends passed away Also my health has been shite I am Diabetic they had to increase my Meds which have me feel quite ill to the point I developed an infection so had to spend a night in Hospital last week being pumped full of Antibiotics I have to say my local A&E department are bloody marvellous they were V busy and short staffed but they went out of thier way to make sure I was looked after ,

I have been avoiding Tattle for a bit as was getting fed up with it all because MH was not great either so I disconnected with Social media etc But I am back reading now lol
Glad to have you back with us 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sorry to hear about your friends but I hope you are feeling better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Narc rage erupting somewhere
Meggy has got a purse out
View attachment 815053

😲 I didn't know that Sunshine Sucks were paying the sugar squad 🤫
I bet the Idiotc sugars were meant to keep that one a secret but ooops daisy. For the hag desperate times given tonight's dazzling show by the Cambridges.

Tomorrow she will come out with something outlandish

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Kate is very naturally beautiful. Their kids are beautiful too. From the outside looking in, they have a family to be envious of. Shame about William 😄 but he's at least got the height.

Reactions: 17
Saw an article the other day about Meghan donating 10k to a charity where Jews and Muslims work together to feed the homeless in Nottingham.

I'm sure in her mind she's practically solved the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I didn't watch it but the dress Emma Watson (boo hiss, you owe your living to JK Rowling witch) wore is absolutely hideous, terrible taste.

Saw an article the other day about Meghan donating 10k to a charity where Jews and Muslims work together to feed the homeless in Nottingham.

I'm sure in her mind she's practically solved the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
I wonder whose money she donated?

• Heart
  • Haha
I didn't watch it but the dress Emma Watson (boo hiss, you owe your living to JK Rowling witch) wore is absolutely hideous, terrible taste.
She seemed very bouncy too, like she couldn't stand still when she first came out.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So if the awards are going to be in the US next year, does that mean a state sponsored visit for William and Kate too 🤣🤣🤣 she's going to be fuming

• Haha
  • Heart

I wonder whose money she donated?
I suspect it was Royal foundation money but she took the credit for it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.