Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William's green velvet jacket was previously seen at Centerpoint's 50th Anniversary, 2019. The couple that rewear together...😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
To be honest I'm sick to death about being lectured about the planet.
They can all duck off and get on with it.
What the hell am I supposed to do? There's so many misguided cranks around, too many shouty over emotional teenagers and too much ill thought out reactions from politicians.

I'll applaud when someone invents a sustainable non polluting fuel that is cheap to produce and available for everyone (not electricity running everything). The main reason for my hope that will happen is because then we will be free of tyranny from the oil producers in the middle East and the Russians.
I concur. I've always been baffled why, when we're being told everyone is unfit and overweight and should exercise more, the planet is in a crisis and now the UK is in an energy crisis, that someone hasn't come up with batteries which can power appliances by going on a stepper/spin bike/rower. The more you work out, the more telly you can watch. I couldn't invent it as I can't even get my telly to work and now the bloody Corsa is on the twist, but if we can send William Shatner into space, surely someone could invent it.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I concur. I've always been baffled why, when we're being told everyone is unfit and overweight and should exercise more, the planet is in a crisis and now the UK is in an energy crisis, that someone hasn't come up with batteries which can power appliances by going on a stepper/spin bike/rower. The more you work out, the more telly you can watch. I couldn't invent it as I can't even get my telly to work and now the bloody Corsa is on the twist, but if we can send William Shatner into space, surely someone could invent it.xx
That sounds like my idea of pure hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That sounds like my idea of pure hell.
Well, with my ongoing, currently futile, attempts to fit into a jumpsuit I bought 6 years ago, I shall work out and give you my energy to power your telly. Like kinetic communism, but without the gulags and public oppression etc. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, with my ongoing, currently futile, attempts to fit into a jumpsuit I bought 6 years ago, I shall work out and give you my energy to power your telly. Like kinetic communism, but without the gulags and public oppression etc. Xx
That's ok hun. I don't watch TV so no need to worry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally inappropriate. Does she not THINK? Who wants to see her chest (or lack of it) in that ensemble?
But this is what drives men wild! Her top half looks like two flattened turkey escalopes on a pine chopping-board.
So they're talking to Jason Knauf at the Earthshot event, Jason who handled the Minge and NoBalls staff bullying investigation months ago. I wonder how that's coming along and whether we'll have confirmation that the pair of them are bullies? Or whether it will be swept under the carpet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ahhhh because when you suggest people are overweight it's fat shaming. Perfectly OK to normalise obesity these days for some reason, when to me it should be treated like smoking.

I get what people mean but at the end of the day we do need to change, and all of us can do something even it's it's something small like not buying wrapping paper that can't be recycled. Also the more of a hot topic it becomes the harder it is for world leaders and businesses to ignore it. These sort of things are about targeting people indirectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love that Catherine is wearing a dress that's 10 years old but still looks incredible. She's leading the way for women to turn their backs on fast fashion. It would never cross smeg's mind to do that. Not that she ever looks good in anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
William & Catherine have just arrived for the Earthshot Prize. Class. William pushing his fashion boundaries … and why not? Pure, unadulterated class, the pair of them. ❤
I bet she is in hysterics and he is rolling a joint they just cannot compete with class like this.

The Beverley Hillbillies Vs the future King and Queen, all the gear and no bleeping idea wankers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The Beverley Hillbillies Vs the future King and Queen, all the gear and no bleeping idea wankers!!

Hey, do not compare the sixes with the Beverly Hillbillies. First of all they were actually rich, and all of them were kind, humble and they were a loving family. Ok maybe the sixwife and Jethrine had something in common, they both practiced the doe eyed look and were both man eaters.

1634492966220.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is This Meghan Markle's Tip For Weight Loss?
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
BY EFFIE ORFANIDES/OCT. 17, 2021 11:17 AM EDT
An article by Nicki Swift says that Minge is promoting something called Posture Alignment Therapy for weight loss. I wonder if this has anything to do with her changed appearance in N.Y. and that further slimming products might follow? I've never before seen her name mentioned in the same sentence as Weight Loss.

This article is a direct contradiction of the Sunshine Sux PR put out that H&M are well on their way to a billion-Dollar brand.
"Meghan and Harry’s partnership with Ethic has received some criticism. According to PR expert Eric Schiffer, who is the chairman of Reputation Management Consultants, the Sussexes’ brand could be diluted if they do not choose who to work with carefully.
“This is another clever way to extend their brand in ways that align with the affinities of Gen Z and younger Millennials,” Schiffer told Newsweek. “But in many ways it’s dangerous because it’s getting to the point where it’s borderline a department store mentality, where they’re looking for every possible extension of how they can apply and monetize.”
Schiffer also noted that it is not a good look if people feel like Meghan and Harry are being “too commercial.” This could make onlookers question their motives.
“I think they’re getting to the point where it could be deadly from a brand perspective because it will start to raise questions of their true intent and alignment with some of these causes that are part of the roll out,” Schiffer said. “So for instance, how much do they really care about the ethical alignment of investment or is this about a pay check?”

I think what Eric Schiffer's saying is that H&M have already chosen unwisely, and have been rumbled and aren't fooling anyone with their fake ethics. Sure as eggs, they'll cock it up like everything else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I bet PC is watching tv tonight with a tear in his eye and feeling very proud of William and Catherine. And wondering where it all went wrong with the other son.
And the Queen will sitting with her feet up and a cuppa now that she has given up the occasional tipple and thinking the same

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet PC is watching tv tonight with a tear in his eye and feeling very proud of William and Catherine. And wondering where it all went wrong with the other son.
And the Queen will sitting with her feet up and a cuppa now that she has given up the occasional tipple and thinking the same
One positive from the departure of H&M is that without their malign presence in the RF, William and Catherine have come on in leaps and bounds and are shining. If H&M were still present there would have been constant worry in the family about what would happen next and when the next blackmail or tantrum would come. W&C certainly wouldn't be glowing and confident as the are now, free of the dark shadow of H&M.

It will enrage Noballs how his brother is flourishing, and it will enrage Minge how her nemesis Catherine is going from strength to strength, looking regal and gorgeous and never putting a foot wrong. Most of all, how obvious it is that they adore each other, and that they have a normal family not hidden away, in prison, photoshopped, faked, sued or ghosted.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He looks like a Bond Villain, she looks adorable as always

You see this is how a queen behaves. This night is all about William so no showstopping frock which grabs the headlines tomorrow. No pushing in front of him. She's looking elegant and classy yet understated so the event gets the headlines not the wife who's attending. She's there only to support her husband. Who can say MeMe has ever taken this appraisal. Although admittedly the headlines were due to how awful her outfit was.

I admit a few years ago I wasn't a massive William and Kate fan but I'd now fight to keep these as our future monarchy. Also loving the statement from Charles at his pride of William.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Someone on Tumblr has pointed out that when Kate first wore this dress in LA on the US tour, Smeggy had only just got her Suits role and hadn't married Trevor yet. The dress has managed to outlast Smeggy's first marriage, her Suits role and her time in the RF. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I'm going away tomorrow for a four day Devon hoilday 🥰 so I won't be on to either Thursday night or Friday after today..I then hope to catch up as much as I can to get back on track 🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16344967195060.jpg

Back later tonight 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.