Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ’Æ% this. Itā€™s uncanny how they are following in the footsteps of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. As the years went by they got more and more irrelevant. And more and more bitter. With the duchess probably wondering to herself how the duck she managed to get into this mess.
The difference between her and Mingey being that Wallis had her hand forced and Mingey went in with all guns blazing and dreams of breaking the internet šŸ¤£ With the ginger halfwit nodding along thinking that mummy must know best.
Wallis knew theyā€™d become obscure eventually but the minge is still convinced she can be a world leader in whatever takes her fancy. Although even she must be beginning to see that theyā€™re nobodyā€™s in the grand scheme of things. But then again maybe she canā€™t.
It's off topic, but I don't think Edward and Wallis had any children. If they had of been allowed to stay and reign in the UK would the line of succession been the same on his death?

Reactions: 19
It's off topic, but I don't think Edward and Wallis had any children. If they had of been allowed to stay and reign in the UK would the line of succession been the same on his death?
Yes but he didnā€™t die until 1972, at which point Queen Elizabeth would have taken over. I wonder if some point she would have been named Princess of Wales.

I highly recommend the book ā€œThat Womanā€- the parallels are uncanny. I also recommend the podcast Duchess by the Duchess of Rutland. She interviews the women who are the mistresses of various great homes in the UK. It is such a varied, interesting group all united by the understanding that they are but a blip in history and their duty is to the homes they occupy.

ETA: I hit send too quickly. Whenever I listen to Duchess I am struck by how little effort M made to fit in and become a part of the UK. These women have such a deep sense of duty, something M will never understand. There are even a couple who were American. What an opportunity she wasted due to her own petty jealousy and hubris.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Speaking of impact. On topic as the idiot duo throw that word around everywhere. How many jobs does Harry have now with impact in them? Anyway enough about them, noticed that Prince William is still trending. Now that is true impact, people do listen to him. Whether you agree or not, he got a lot of people globally talking. Sorry couldnā€™t resist throwing the idiot duoā€™s other fav word in there, globally

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Doria's background is mixed race going back a few generations with more than one white ancestor.

Family tree in these articles:

How in 150 years, Meghan Markle's family went from cotton slaves to royalty via freedom in the U.S. Civil War

Meghan Markleā€™s Jonesboro roots
I find it very interesting that both articles report that the identity of Meghanā€™s grandmother / Doriaā€™s mother is unknown. Thatā€˜s recent history and should be fairly easy information to track down. Does anyone else think that seems a bit ā€œoffā€?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She can be in a Marvel movie.

As one of the passerby who get zapped by aliens

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL. I read the bank they invested in invests in a fossil fuel company as well as an arms company that builds drones. very ethical.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes but he didnā€™t die until 1972, at which point Queen Elizabeth would have taken over. I wonder if some point she would have been named Princess of Wales.

I highly recommend the book ā€œThat Womanā€- the parallels are uncanny. I also recommend the podcast Duchess by the Duchess of Rutland. She interviews the women who are the mistresses of various great homes in the UK. It is such a varied, interesting group all united by the understanding that they are but a blip in history and their duty is to the homes they occupy.

ETA: I hit send too quickly. Whenever I listen to Duchess I am struck by how little effort M made to fit in and become a part of the UK. These women have such a deep sense of duty, something M will never understand. There are even a couple who were American. What an opportunity she wasted due to her own petty jealousy and hubris.
Thank you very much Churchill's Ghost for answering my question. I wasn't too sure how the line of succession would go.
I didn't even know that PP was a European royal and that he was a second or third cousin (I think his mother was Queen Victoria's granddaughter) of HMQ until his death.
I will have a look for the podcast and book you mentioned.

• Wow
I have just discovered another activist activity for us Tattle worker ants. The public can propose new words to be added to the Oxford English Dictionary. I have proposed 'markled' because I think this is a most suitable legacy and may serve as a warning for future generations. There is even a right to appeal which could generate some humorous press. I am unable to copy the screen but my definition of 'markeld' is 'when ignored for no good reason by a person you had a trusting, meaningful and jovial relationship with. Being sent to Coventry. Used and exploited for the purpose of the other party trying to achieve social class upward mobility, power, control and wealth. You are markled by someone when you are deemed to have served an implicit purpose that remained unknown to you throughout the course of the friend or family relationship. If anyone else would like to participate and stir the pot a bit you can do so at https://public.oed.com/contribute-to-the-oed/submission-form/
Welcome @BLife21 to our group. Love that you have submitted 'markled' as a new word to the Oxford English Dictionary and your definition is spot on. I do hope it gets accepted. Let us know if any appeals come in but doubt many of the sugars can read a full sentence let alone appeal against a definition.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Aw shucks. I was gonna say big for a few months old lol.
It would have been such a good spot.šŸ˜‚

Sadly Wightgirl is right, I think. Haznotā€™s posture is not like someone carrying a kid. It looks to me like thereā€™s a shorter and possibly balding person in front of Haz, wearing a pink shirt. Deffo not the elusive and possibly fictional Lilo.

Hope those kids get vitamin D shots. They never see daylight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I personally don't think they are headed for divorce yet. He still follows her around like a wet lettuce so way too much milking to do.
I do wonder if she will lose her title in the event of a divorce? I know fergie didn't, but madam never become a British citizen, so maybe this could be used as a reason? Wishful thinking šŸ˜Š
Screenshot_20211016-075021.png

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Look closely he is holding a red headed baby with pink? shoes...
I think he has his arms folded and the 'pink bits' you can see are a person in front of him but a bit further away.
I don't think for one moment they would reveal sprog No 2 in this way without loads of $$$$$$$ being involved.

ETA Sorry, looks like a few of you beat me to this.

Reactions: 23
Look closely he is holding a red headed baby with pink? shoes...
No I think it's just the way the photo was taken. I think he's standing there folding his arms. I'm sure if he did have a baby with him there would be photos of them everywhere by now. šŸ˜…

I personally don't think they are headed for divorce yet. He still follows her around like a wet lettuce so way too much milking to do.
I do wonder if she will lose her title in the event of a divorce? I know fergie didn't, but madam never become a British citizen, so maybe this could be used as a reason? Wishful thinking šŸ˜ŠView attachment 812439
If a previous post is correct ETHIC just advise customers where to invest rather than actually invest the money for them. If this is the case then the investments could be in either of their names.

The whole thing seems to me to be just a publicity stunt for ETHIC to attract more clients (they hope) and The Gruesomes to get their names into the media (yet again) by selling their Royal Title names for a handsome sum while not having to lift a finger to do any work. A more lazy pair of 'what Freda calls them' have never walked this planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.