Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there nothing these two won't promote...perhaps hazza is off for a photo shoot .... Like Beckham , posing in his undercrackers 😂 I would photoshop if i could but it would be a stomach churner 🩲🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Roll up, roll up. We have an amazing duo here to help you today.

Are you wondering how to save the planet and want to "go green". They'll help you with advice in this.

Do you want to make new friends, and learn how to be kind, considerate and wonderful. Now's your chance to hear more.

Perhaps you want to learn how to act, well the female species here can offer you some startling advice.

Or do you want to know how to increase your confidence and self esteem. There's nothing more indulgent than learning from a woman who married a Prince and was always ready to throw herself before him to greet people.

Is something really bothering you and you find yourself in a pickle. They can help you learn to tell lies to get you through your day.

Want to invest your hard earned cash? Look no further than these two.

They know everything about everything. Superwoman and her sidekick will be on hand.

You want to know their credentials ... Erm. So they cut off her father and family, hid her mother and their two kids, spoke I'll of the royal family, shunned working as royals because they felt trapped and nobody asked how they felt. They spend money like it's going out of fashion - oh their fashion sense is diabolical. And you only need to ask Oprah about their extensive experience telling lies.

But don't let that stop you approaching them. Once you have spoken to them you will be well and truly Markled.

Good luck folks.
Just like any other ordinary couple really, and I am very interested in learning how to act so I can bag myself a rich husband by pretending to like him. Unfortunately you haven't supplied their address for me to contact them ...... anybody would think they didn't want anybody to know where they lived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Plastic Scrotum has been tweeting about Travelyst. I can't imagine anyone giving 2 shits about this let alone one 💩😄
Screenshot_20211016-101441_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's not as if the general public can do anything about these 'carbon emissions' or really have much choice.
It's a bit like the lie that you've got a lot of choice on which school your child attends.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Speaking of impact. On topic as the idiot duo throw that word around everywhere. How many jobs does Harry have now with impact in them? Anyway enough about them, noticed that Prince William is still trending. Now that is true impact, people do listen to him. Whether you agree or not, he got a lot of people globally talking. Sorry couldn’t resist throwing the idiot duo’s other fav word in there, globally
6 seems to think if he has enough titles with impact in them, and says the word often enough, he will have some.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She plays the race card all the time but really she’s 3/4 white. It just shows all those supporting her because she’s ‘black’ are just racist. She’s not black, she has some black but mostly white.
Reminds me of ÷)
Elizabeth Warrens repeated claims to being part Cherokee and even identifying officially (unloke MM) as American Indian when she applied for the Bar in Texas. Harvard also apparently had her identified as Native American, for aome reason, when she worked there. Trump challenged her to a DNA test and the best estimates was that some form of Native American involvement 6 to 10 generations earlier was found in her DNA but that's it. Rhebirony here is that Warren had nothjng in her upbri ging, her culture, nothing of the Cherokee tribe but somehow managed to infiltrate her backstory with the ridiculous claim - for which she is still apologising today. Megsy has clear evidence of her African America parentage in the form of Dorito -the-felon.... but has whitewashed her backstory completely... until it served her claim otherwise and play the race card. I am not African American but if I were and I saw this two-faced opportunist, I'd be disgusted

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I find it very interesting that both articles report that the identity of Meghan’s grandmother / Doria’s mother is unknown. That‘s recent history and should be fairly easy information to track down. Does anyone else think that seems a bit “off”?
I think everything about sixwife is a bit ‘off’ but specifically that? Yes. Definitely a bit weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Plastic Scrotum has been tweeting about Travelyst. I can't imagine anyone giving 2 shits about this let alone one 💩😄View attachment 812574
It's not as if the general public can do anything about these 'carbon emissions' or really have much choice.
It's a bit like the lie that you've got a lot of choice on which school your child attends.
How can he peddle such hypocrisy? Scoobie is nothing but a Fan girl for hire

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It would have been such a good spot.😂

Sadly Wightgirl is right, I think. Haznot’s posture is not like someone carrying a kid. It looks to me like there’s a shorter and possibly balding person in front of Haz, wearing a pink shirt. Deffo not the elusive and possibly fictional Lilo.

Hope those kids get vitamin D shots. They never see daylight
If you zoom in you can see what looks like a jeans clad leg.

Photo from Twitter of Smeg in Suits. Note the style of the dress is familiar and just as flattering 😂

View attachment 812506
God she a graceless nerk, isn’t she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Queen’s comment about “they talk a lot and don’t actually do anything.” I wonder if she was thinking about the markles as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is there nothing these two won't promote...perhaps hazza is off for a photo shoot .... Like Beckham , posing in his undercrackers 😂 I would photoshop if i could but it would be a stomach churner 🩲🤮
He flashed his pants already when they went to that school and Mommy read her book to him and the other kids!

Some people on twitter are saying that Smegma is in that photo in front of him (of course 🙄) but I can't tell.
I can see her - isn't that her on the left of the photo - facing us - arms out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Plastic Scrotum has been tweeting about Travelyst. I can't imagine anyone giving 2 shits about this let alone one 💩😄View attachment 812574
So Scrotie McScroteface, will this data include the emissions generated by the two Cunts? I mean, most people fly as environmentally efficient as they can by getting on full flights, unlike your two favourite hypocrites who are happy to fly around in a private jet. The dumbfuckery on display here is hilarious. Please McScroteface, tell your two bum friends to just stay at home and not fly anywhere, it's not like they have anything of value to add to the world by attending in person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Scrotie McScroteface, will this data include the emissions generated by the two Cunts? I mean, most people fly as environmentally efficient as they can by getting on full flights, unlike your two favourite hypocrites who are happy to fly around in a private jet. The dumbfuckery on display here is hilarious. Please McScroteface, tell your two bum friends to just stay at home and not fly anywhere, it's not like they have anything of value to add to the world by attending in person.
Honestly, we’d all be happier if they stopped inflicting their noxious presence on everyone. Plus they would stop damaging the environment. Win-win!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it possible this has been planted to show they don't always use private planes to offset the critical hypocrite headlines?
You could be right about that 😏

Still no sign of the dollies. I wonder if those poor kids ever see anyone or go anywhere (if they exist). Who do they see apart from the staff and possibly Dorito 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 18

This isn't getting a lot of news traction, is it?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.