Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she mad at this wedding?
Pity the poor Waiter who looked as if her venom was directed at him.

Why didn't that thick twit see the writing on the wall then. He has condemned himself to a lifetime of misery with the fat old harridan and he bleeping deserves it😡😡😡

Reactions: 34
What a mad week... so glad @Nuttynana dodged the Big C!
It's comforting to know the bloated bint can't get a party invite but even Lady C is getting paid to do Dominos adverts. Puppers (Cavaliers esp) are my weakness; the thought of kids & animals w/ the Stoned Ginger Ferret & the Ankle make me ill.

Hey 6! Get stuffed!!! Hagz, Call your bleeping dad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Shed been dumped and had turned up off her own bat, as welcome as a fart in a space suit, so was being largely ignored. But that was before she offered luscious 🤮 sexual favours and they had noisy sex in full sight on their balcony. After that the ginger twit was putty in her hands and it was full speed ahead for royal wedding-agogo.

Blimey he’s a knob. He almost got away.
Sorry for asking you guys to repeat yourselves but whaaaaaaaaat?! Noisy sex on a balcony??!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She plays the race card all the time but really she’s 3/4 white. It just shows all those supporting her because she’s ‘black’ are just racist. She’s not black, she has some black but mostly white.
THIS ALL DAY!!! Let's not pretend that your race precludes you from being prejudiced. A person of color can be just as racist as anyone. All humans are animals; we ALL have certain prejudices and opinions. That doesn't make an entire country racist. The world sees through their BS. The race-baiting and false accusations have set us back yet again & when it least benefits our already troubled society. They are anti-humanitarians based on their behavior and actions. It's insulting to those of us that experience discrimination in any way for them to play the race card like this. Elder abusing two-faced cock masters 🤬 them!

Ethic Inc is a registered investment advisor with the SEC. They are not registered as brokers with Finra. They can’t trade they just advise clients on what to buy into.
Aren't these the naughty mother fuckers from Deutsche Bank that got caught w/ their hands in the biscuit jar? That's what I heard. Not to be trusted old-school tactics repackaged as woke, Green & all the idiots get taken. 🍭
P.S. The Young Ones/Haz meme made it onto our very large (8000k) FB group of old new wavers/punk local 80s club kids this weekend! The hate is worldwide across every social group. #karma

I just saw Wills criticising the rich white dudes space race aka pissing contest.

Shall we now all assume Haz and the Harpy are getting the space suits ready now out of spite? 😂
I love this SO much... IRL I have inside info on Jeff Asshat Bezos (that I obviously can't reveal online... however "confidential".)
But the man's a pig and his wife is well rid of him!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Smeggy was annoyed that Bezos didn't invite her on to his penis rocket, so she decided to cling on 😉
View attachment 811677
So I’m not the only one who thought that’s what it looked like
And staying on topic is anyone else getting spam Mail on how to get a 15 inch penis that’s an offer Meg could not refuse lol
I forward it to Megs to give to Harry
I’ve heard she likes deep choke

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She plays the race card all the time but really she’s 3/4 white. It just shows all those supporting her because she’s ‘black’ are just racist. She’s not black, she has some black but mostly white.
3/4? Isn't she 50/50? Her Dad had two white parents and her Mum had two black parents?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is it then. Their future is depressingly predictable. Lots of different stabs at different ventures, some failures and the occasional success. More money. Lots of cosmetic surgery. Photos of them on yachts. Popping up on the occasional talk show. A few books, less interesting as time passes. The gradual loss of fans and relevance. In the unlikely event they’re still together at that point,
a “Megxit:10 Years On” feature in the Sunday supplements with them looking hard and shiny and tight-faced. One child who keeps it together and one who falls apart loudly and in public. And so on and on and on, until the bitter end. I’ve seen this movie. It makes me feel very indifferent to them, and like I’m wasting my time spending even one minute thinking about them.
💯% this. It’s uncanny how they are following in the footsteps of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. As the years went by they got more and more irrelevant. And more and more bitter. With the duchess probably wondering to herself how the duck she managed to get into this mess.
The difference between her and Mingey being that Wallis had her hand forced and Mingey went in with all guns blazing and dreams of breaking the internet 🤣 With the ginger halfwit nodding along thinking that mummy must know best.
Wallis knew they’d become obscure eventually but the minge is still convinced she can be a world leader in whatever takes her fancy. Although even she must be beginning to see that they’re nobody’s in the grand scheme of things. But then again maybe she can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Captain bleep anyone?
Superpower: can absorb and trap a person in her kneecaps!
She's no spring chicken...

super-gran.jpg

It's Super Gran Meg - flying in on her personal jet (I am sure someone clever here can adjust the image appropriately) to save the day 🤮😂

If Smeg wants to be in one of the super hero movies, may be they could change the teenage Spiderman's guardian from his aunt to his Grandma.
Oooh, snap, thinking along the same lines re age 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just discovered another activist activity for us Tattle worker ants. The public can propose new words to be added to the Oxford English Dictionary. I have proposed 'markled' because I think this is a most suitable legacy and may serve as a warning for future generations. There is even a right to appeal which could generate some humorous press. I am unable to copy the screen but my definition of 'markeld' is 'when ignored for no good reason by a person you had a trusting, meaningful and jovial relationship with. Being sent to Coventry. Used and exploited for the purpose of the other party trying to achieve social class upward mobility, power, control and wealth. You are markled by someone when you are deemed to have served an implicit purpose that remained unknown to you throughout the course of the friend or family relationship. If anyone else would like to participate and stir the pot a bit you can do so at https://public.oed.com/contribute-to-the-oed/submission-form/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Could you imagine her showing up to set on time ready to wear the hair, makeup and wardrobe production has chosen and recite her lines as written without trying to "give her creative input" and change everything? Not to mention the literal line production nightmare she would create with her ludicrous schedule of faux royal tours and Wall Street influencing or whatever. She's too big a liability with little return on investment to get anything more than desperate stunt casting jobs at this point. Not to even mention her age and current weight is a no-go.
Absolutely this 👆!

She would expect a major role with minimum time required acting/input (i.e. not quite cameo, long enough to warrant repeat appearances in the franchise).
Plus future input into the screenplay to manipulate the timeline/character and ultimately to trade in her extensive A class acting experiences Royal Titles in the credits and on the red carpets promotional Premières (no mere promotional interviews, only selected ones).

I refer you back to a character that would meet her requirements to a tee:
Slight older than the current bunch of superheroes doing the rounds;
With these characteristics and age-group (after all, in this day and age, there are many more younger than her) she could quite happily claim all the benefits of being in the older age group which would suit her demanded/required reduced production hours (if not her demands for equal if not enhanced pay).

the current Super Gran/Meg
(astride her personalised personal jet)
super-gran.jpg

According the Luca on Twitter yesterday, he says the Harlem schoolchildren were encouraged to bring $5 each to give to the foundation. Their foundation where they get to keep 95% of the proceeds. So far no-one has said otherwise.

Those clips of her 'acting' are dire. She's that bad I could cringe for her, if I cared, which I don't.
If this is true, those two b*st*rds should be hung, drawn & quartered!!!

Imagine millionaires, Royalty, taking money - basically the food and clothing out of the mouths and bodies of those babies/children who are, in the main, fleeing violence and living in poverty.

They make me sick.

They are repulsive.
At the moment, I've split it by putting most of the photos on Page 2 and keeping info, links and articles on Page 1.

I just need to try and organise the photos a bit better and then we can see what happens, but if it gets too full again, that may be the way to go.
@JAR21 I know others AVE mentioned it before, but I just wanted to say how much I - and I am sure all the other Tattlers - appreciate all you are doing to keep the wiki updated.
It must be incredibly hard work and time intensive. It truly is appreciated.
I
At the moment, I've split it by putting most of the photos on Page 2 and keeping info, links and articles on Page 1.

I just need to try and organise the photos a bit better and then we can see what happens, but if it gets too full again, that may be the way to go.
@JAR21 just wanted to say thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing to keeping the wiki updated. I know all the other Tattlers are truly appreciative as well.

It must be so time intensive, so please know that we who are not so tech savvy are so appreciative of all you do. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow that is such a telling picture of her. Playing the race card in full evidence here. We should put that in the Wiki page !
I cant wait for this is to picked by the DM and read the comments section that will be on fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New Harry Markle blog
"As the fauxmatarians masquerade as ethical social warriors and activists to save the world from the previous generations, their uninmportant word salad sermons are just noise – the kind that normal and sane people ignore. They are the epitome of what is unethical in society."

This article shows some photos of the baby shower I hadn't seen before and the disappearing bump.
I wonder if Harry really is the father of his kids..maybe Meghan has been having an affair with her bodyguard..he looks very guilty looooool 😄😄 x.

He always looks like that as if someone is pointing a gun to his back 😄 x

Resizer_16343414582680.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If my life depended on it I would rather accept that Martina Big is a Black woman than HW.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely this 👆!

She would expect a major role with minimum time required acting/input (i.e. not quite cameo, long enough to warrant repeat appearances in the franchise).
Plus future input into the screenplay to manipulate the timeline/character and ultimately to trade in her extensive A class acting experiences Royal Titles in the credits and on the red carpets promotional Premières (no mere promotional interviews, only selected ones).

I refer you back to a character that would meet her requirements to a tee:
Slight older than the current bunch of superheroes doing the rounds;
With these characteristics and age-group (after all, in this day and age, there are many more younger than her) she could quite happily claim all the benefits of being in the older age group which would suit her demanded/required reduced production hours (if not her demands for equal if not enhanced pay).

the current Super Gran/Meg
(astride her personalised personal jet)
View attachment 812254

@JAR21 I know others AVE mentioned it before, but I just wanted to say how much I - and I am sure all the other Tattlers - appreciate all you are doing to keep the wiki updated.
It must be incredibly hard work and time intensive. It truly is appreciated.
I

@JAR21 just wanted to say thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing to keeping the wiki updated. I know all the other Tattlers are truly appreciative as well.

It must be so time intensive, so please know that we who are not so tech savvy are so appreciative of all you do. ❤

Here you are..I had to make a different pic as less blurry 😀🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16343430872420.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
According the Luca on Twitter yesterday, he says the Harlem schoolchildren were encouraged to bring $5 each to give to the foundation. Their foundation where they get to keep 95% of the proceeds. So far no-one has said otherwise.

Those clips of her 'acting' are dire. She's that bad I could cringe for her, if I cared, which I don't.

I just want to reiterate this because I think it got lost in amongst a couple of other responses and this one one is important:

If this is true, those two b*st*rds should be hung, drawn & quartered!!!

Imagine millionaires, Royalty, taking money - basically the food and clothing out of the mouths and bodies of those babies/children who are, in the main, fleeing violence and living in poverty.

They make me sick.

They are repulsive!

Additional comment:

I hope that their consciences haunt them, day and night, for this!

Twunts !!!

ETA missing words when written in haste and outrage)

View attachment 812318
I wish I could give it a heart and a laughing emoji at the same time. Thank you 💖

View attachment 812318

View attachment 812318
Love the "hidden" reference to roast chicken 😉🤭🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.