Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's 300 miles away from Montecito! And what is he queueing for? Is it a police station, a post office or a job centre ? 😁
It won't be a job centre! God forbid they could send him out to somewhere where he might actually have to 'work' .........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have just discovered another activist activity for us Tattle worker ants. The public can propose new words to be added to the Oxford English Dictionary. I have proposed 'markled' because I think this is a most suitable legacy and may serve as a warning for future generations. There is even a right to appeal which could generate some humorous press. I am unable to copy the screen but my definition of 'markeld' is 'when ignored for no good reason by a person you had a trusting, meaningful and jovial relationship with. Being sent to Coventry. Used and exploited for the purpose of the other party trying to achieve social class upward mobility, power, control and wealth. You are markled by someone when you are deemed to have served an implicit purpose that remained unknown to you throughout the course of the friend or family relationship. If anyone else would like to participate and stir the pot a bit you can do so at https://public.oed.com/contribute-to-the-oed/submission-form/
Excellent idea.

I have written:

When a person or organisation has what they believe to be a meaningful friendship/relationship with someone and they are suddenly dropped, without warning, for no apparent reason, when they have outlived their usefulness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think it's him. If you zoom in , the hair is way too neat!
I had another look. I don't think it is H now either. The guy looks to be dressed too neat and slimmer than H. I know a bit hard to tell from behind.

Reactions: 16
Roll up, roll up. We have an amazing duo here to help you today.

Are you wondering how to save the planet and want to "go green". They'll help you with advice in this.

Do you want to make new friends, and learn how to be kind, considerate and wonderful. Now's your chance to hear more.

Perhaps you want to learn how to act, well the female species here can offer you some startling advice.

Or do you want to know how to increase your confidence and self esteem. There's nothing more indulgent than learning from a woman who married a Prince and was always ready to throw herself before him to greet people.

Is something really bothering you and you find yourself in a pickle. They can help you learn to tell lies to get you through your day.

Want to invest your hard earned cash? Look no further than these two.

They know everything about everything. Superwoman and her sidekick will be on hand.

You want to know their credentials ... Erm. So they cut off her father and family, hid her mother and their two kids, spoke I'll of the royal family, shunned working as royals because they felt trapped and nobody asked how they felt. They spend money like it's going out of fashion - oh their fashion sense is diabolical. And you only need to ask Oprah about their extensive experience telling lies.

But don't let that stop you approaching them. Once you have spoken to them you will be well and truly Markled.

Good luck folks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh so now we’re not sure it’s him?

It does look like him to me, but thankfully I’ve never been close enough to be wholly reliable in that respect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it does look like him. If he's in an airport wonder where he's been.🤔

Visiting his mistress? playing polo? Interesting that Smeggy has let him out on his own 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Photo from Twitter of Smeg in Suits. Note the style of the dress is familiar and just as flattering 😂

68E6A073-ABF4-4E6A-8005-FBD521D3379E.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I was going to make a picture using the hippy bankers but someone beat me to it 😁

FBxznyTWUAAjGBD.jpeg.jpg

I thought they had Richmonds on their chests 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have just discovered another activist activity for us Tattle worker ants. The public can propose new words to be added to the Oxford English Dictionary. I have proposed 'markled' because I think this is a most suitable legacy and may serve as a warning for future generations. There is even a right to appeal which could generate some humorous press. I am unable to copy the screen but my definition of 'markeld' is 'when ignored for no good reason by a person you had a trusting, meaningful and jovial relationship with. Being sent to Coventry. Used and exploited for the purpose of the other party trying to achieve social class upward mobility, power, control and wealth. You are markled by someone when you are deemed to have served an implicit purpose that remained unknown to you throughout the course of the friend or family relationship. If anyone else would like to participate and stir the pot a bit you can do so at https://public.oed.com/contribute-to-the-oed/submission-form/
Will they accept Cuntess?

The one with the blue shirt and black trousers is his dumpster wife

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
New Harry Markle blog
"As the fauxmatarians masquerade as ethical social warriors and activists to save the world from the previous generations, their uninmportant word salad sermons are just noise – the kind that normal and sane people ignore. They are the epitome of what is unethical in society."

This article shows some photos of the baby shower I hadn't seen before and the disappearing bump.
Just when I'm thinking "surely not, no one would really try to hoodwink TRF and public by having a fake bump" I read that, see the photos and am back to "she did" . Also; that beige monstrosity, which cost the same as a house, is one of the worst things I've ever seen.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching season 3 of You On Netflix and the Sherry character just makes me think of Meghan

Reactions: 11
Of course he's been given permission to go out, she has a pap shot arranged for tomorrow with the kids to overshadow Earthshot. We all know she does those when he's not around.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Perhaps he's off to his role as Chimpo - tit and giggles in his monkey suit! (That could be literal!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some people on twitter are saying that Smegma is in that photo in front of him (of course 🙄) but I can't tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.