Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted to star in a remake of Roman Holiday..

Welp, They already did a rotten remake of Roman Holiday, starring Catherine Oxenberg who is the daughter of a real life Princess, and it flopped.
Note to hollywood, those remakes are always awful. I love classic films including Roman Holiday. It is a beautiful film, and the integrity of the characters reflects a time sadly past.

Examples of terrible re-makes: Roman Holiday, An Affair to Remember (with Warren Beatty and Annette Benning replacing Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr- OK yes that version was a remake from the Irene Dunn Film but it is the classic), Sabrina (replacing Audrey Hepburn, Humphry Bogart and William Holden with Harrison Ford, Julia Ormond and Greg Kinnear) , The Women (Replacing Norma Sherer, Joan Crawford, Rosalind Russell, Joan Fontaine, with Meg Ryan-yeah I'm stopping there), The Day the Earth Stood Still (One of the all time best SciFi's)-I won't bore you with more.

They remakes fail because the directors, writers and actors are just not on par with the originals.

If they ever try to remake Casablanca (my all time favorite film) I'll go postal.
Can you think what they will do with Gone with the wind and Out of Africa?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Can you think what they will do with Gone with the wind and Out of Africa?

I think everyone is afraid of Gone with the Wind; how can you possibly top Carol Burnett as Scarlett O'Hara?

1634319349851.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you.

I've just had to request some more Wiki pages, as we can only have 150 images on each Wiki page. A right pain in the arse!

I'm trying to split the photos into sections, but it's very tedious and not helped by running out of room!

Does anyone have a copy of that photo of her at the Inskip wedding where she looks really evil?
1.jpg
2.jpg

Here's a couple of them

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
This is interesting from the Daily Star / Mirror

"A Royal expert has claimed Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will only announce their daughter Lilibet's christening after it has taken place.

......there has been speculation over whether their youngest child will receive the same royal christening ceremony as her brother.

Now, the Mirror’s royal editor Russell Myers has suggested that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will opt for a low-key ceremony in the US, only announcing the occasion after it has taken place."
I think that this is exactly what will happen. Not for them the normal celebration at the christening of a child, with friends and family to wish them well. Instead it's business as usual, fake headlines, cloak and dagger and lies. SpokesBum Scrote will bleat the party line after the event, without revealing anything about when and where or who.

This christening won't be easy for them to arrange, but I think they need the Certificate. We may see a long-distance pap shot of a chittering and twirling Rev Curry, gurning as he splashes water around like a crow in a birdbath. He's as daft as a brush but he would notice if he was christening a Cabbage Patch doll. So they'll either use a Dearborn and make it super-quick and private, with Curry or someone malleable, or arrange for a fake baptism Certificate and a few careful photos. As someone posted here earlier, money can get you anything.

My cynicism and tinfoilhattery know no bounds! Balanced against that, though, is the fact that they debase everything, including I think their scam over Fark's christening plus their own Welby "wedding", both religious ceremonies. They are heathens, know no boundaries, and nothing is off-limits to them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Why bother 'announcing'.

No one gives a flying duck 🦆
They need it as part of her in the LOS, as Lil is down on the list so they need to Christen the baby and be seen to Christen the baby. Whether it's strictly necessary or not I've no idea but some tattler will know? You're quite right that nobody cares a :poop: but I think it's something they need to get done like dotting the i's and crossing the t's!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Thank you.

I've just had to request some more Wiki pages, as we can only have 150 images on each Wiki page. A right pain in the arse!

I'm trying to split the photos into sections, but it's very tedious and not helped by running out of room!

Does anyone have a copy of that photo of her at the Inskip wedding where she looks really evil?
main-qimg-839e2a5631776b6c69c85c3ddbd40313-lq.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
New Harry Markle blog
"As the fauxmatarians masquerade as ethical social warriors and activists to save the world from the previous generations, their uninmportant word salad sermons are just noise – the kind that normal and sane people ignore. They are the epitome of what is unethical in society."

This article shows some photos of the baby shower I hadn't seen before and the disappearing bump.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is interesting from the Daily Star / Mirror

"A Royal expert has claimed Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will only announce their daughter Lilibet's christening after it has taken place.

......there has been speculation over whether their youngest child will receive the same royal christening ceremony as her brother.

Now, the Mirror’s royal editor Russell Myers has suggested that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will opt for a low-key ceremony in the US, only announcing the occasion after it has taken place."
I think that this is exactly what will happen. Not for them the normal celebration at the christening of a child, with friends and family to wish them well. Instead it's business as usual, fake headlines, cloak and dagger and lies. SpokesBum Scrote will bleat the party line after the event, without revealing anything about when and where or who.

This christening won't be easy for them to arrange, but I think they need the Certificate. We may see a long-distance pap shot of a chittering and twirling Rev Curry, gurning as he splashes water around like a crow in a birdbath. He's as daft as a brush but he would notice if he was christening a Cabbage Patch doll. So they'll either use a Dearborn and make it super-quick and private, with Curry or someone malleable, or arrange for a fake baptism Certificate and a few careful photos. As someone posted here earlier, money can get you anything.

My cynicism and tinfoilhattery know no bounds! Balanced against that, though, is the fact that they debase everything, including I think their scam over Fark's christening plus their own Welby "wedding", both religious ceremonies. They are heathens, know no boundaries, and nothing is off-limits to them.
I like your evocative description. Are you a fan of HP Lovecraft? You made me remember and then find his description of the whippoorwills that 'flutter away chittering in daemonic laughter". I can well imagine sixwife emitting an eldritch howl as she is confronted with yet another photo of Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ethic Inc is a registered investment advisor with the SEC. They are not registered as brokers with Finra. They can’t trade they just advise clients on what to buy into.
So they will charge The Gruesomes for advice about what to buy into, then meagain will totally ignore their advice (as she does with everybody) and buy into what she fancies, presuming they actually have any money to invest. 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
According the Luca on Twitter yesterday, he says the Harlem schoolchildren were encouraged to bring $5 each to give to the foundation. Their foundation where they get to keep 95% of the proceeds. So far no-one has said otherwise.

Those clips of her 'acting' are dire. She's that bad I could cringe for her, if I cared, which I don't.
5 dollars for the foundation? This is a new low even for Haz. He must be on more drugs than SnoopDawg. 5 extra dollars to a family there is a small fortune. I am disgusted by this. Why doesn’t she put a tin cup in his hand and send him off to beg on Santa Monica Blvd?

and she wants to be a celluloid superhero? A) she can’t act. B) She’s a Hollywood Briefcase girl for what, 17 episodes? C) probably fellated her way into that cable show. D) everything associated with being Meghan markle. E) She’s a bleep.

I hope this bit about requesting 5$ from each of those kids gets bleeping tattood across her face like she’s Tekashi69, and becomes Meg’s “Let them eat cake” moment in history.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So they will charge The Gruesomes for advice about what to buy into, then meagain will totally ignore their advice (as she does with everybody) and buy into what she fancies, presuming they actually have any money to invest. 🤔
I just hope they get shafted good and proper and end up potless so their sugars can have a whip round for them, I would love to have a whip round at em, duplicitous, dastardly, deranged, dog faced duo.

But is she kind ??
Yes. Kind of bleeping awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I just hope they get shafted good and proper and end up potless so their sugars can have a whip round for them, I would love to have a whip round at em, duplicitous, dastardly, deranged, dog faced duo.
All the sugars can donate $5 , it’ll be like when they had a whip round to pay off their mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is it then. Their future is depressingly predictable. Lots of different stabs at different ventures, some failures and the occasional success. More money. Lots of cosmetic surgery. Photos of them on yachts. Popping up on the occasional talk show. A few books, less interesting as time passes. The gradual loss of fans and relevance. In the unlikely event they’re still together at that point,
a “Megxit:10 Years On” feature in the Sunday supplements with them looking hard and shiny and tight-faced. One child who keeps it together and one who falls apart loudly and in public. And so on and on and on, until the bitter end. I’ve seen this movie. It makes me feel very indifferent to them, and like I’m wasting my time spending even one minute thinking about them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Why was she mad at this wedding?
Shed been dumped and had turned up off her own bat, as welcome as a fart in a space suit, so was being largely ignored. But that was before she offered luscious 🤮 sexual favours and they had noisy sex in full sight on their balcony. After that the ginger twit was putty in her hands and it was full speed ahead for royal wedding-agogo.

Blimey he’s a knob. He almost got away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.