Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ethic Inc is a registered investment advisor with the SEC. They are not registered as brokers with Finra. They can’t trade they just advise clients on what to buy into.
Thanks for clarifying 😊
(I am doing "them" - spouting shite on which I know nowt about 😉😆😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
At the moment, I've split it by putting most of the photos on Page 2 and keeping info, links and articles on Page 1.

I just need to try and organise the photos a bit better and then we can see what happens, but if it gets too full again, that may be the way to go.
Thanks for all the work you've done ❤
It's much appreciated by us all :m
🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I bet Harry wishes sometimes he could hide or retweet in a kangaroo pouch away from Meghan 😄🥰💕😘 xx.

View attachment 810793
Brilliant Pom, well done!
Look at the expression of resentment you've captured on the face of the 6th in line to the Throne! Joey Noballs, always being carried by a woman. First mummy then Brenda and now the Ho, pictured here, never able to stand on his own two feet and fast losing the use of his legs and ruminant brain.

Joey Noballs, an angry grown man-child still in the pouch, the ultimate parasite who has miraculously now launched himself as a money man ethically investing in rainforest stripping. Our Joey's financial experience is limited to shock when daddy cut off his pocket money. His partner and Ho's financial experience is limited to charging punters for her services via her pimp SkidMarkus Anderson, he of the crocodile smile and snake hips.

This photo of the Ho with Joey in her pouch is one of the most flattering I've seen of her for a while, quite well-groomed, kohl on, fur weaves a bit mangy but could be moulting? Sucking on a bit of cannabis by the looks of it. Legs akimbo as usual and arms dangling but it's definitely her you can see by the huuuuge feet half hidden in the grass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Smegs playing Lady Macbeth - "I think we should change it to Duchess Macbeth and I've rewritten the lines. The ones in the play are so old fashioned and dated now. It needs to be more authentic"

Smegs playing Scarlett O'Hara "I think we should change it to Duchess Scarlett and Scarlett needs to free the slaves at the beginning and emphasize how bad war is and how caring and authentic she is. All the slaves love her and recognise her as their saviour. Oh, and she's not white.'

Smegs playing Medea "I think we should change it to Duchess Medea...what? She's a princess? Oh, ok, that will work but no killing kids. She can't kill the kids. And Jason can't leave her because he's madly in love with her and he kills his new wife so he can be back with her"

Smegs playing Diana, Princess of Wales 'I'm happy for her to be a princess but she needs to keep the HRH. Plus there should be a scene where she tells Harry that she's had a vision and he's going to marry the most beautiful and talented woman in the world. She will be his princess and they will live happily ever after. Charles should fall on his sword when he hears that she's dead"

New game folks! Who do you think smegs should play and how would she alter the role to make it better?
Olive from the 1971 film 'On the Buses'.
"I sooo love the part of Olive, she has real impact. But I think she should be a Duchess. Her husband, Arthur, really adores her. All the men at the bus garage are in love with her including Jack and Blakey. In the first episode she should give a speech about ethical investment before finding out that Arthur is really a Prince...Oh and you can forget the sidecar!!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for all the work you've done ❤
It's much appreciated by us all :m
🌟
Thank you.

I've just had to request some more Wiki pages, as we can only have 150 images on each Wiki page. A right pain in the arse!

I'm trying to split the photos into sections, but it's very tedious and not helped by running out of room!

Does anyone have a copy of that photo of her at the Inskip wedding where she looks really evil?

• Heart

I don't think there's anything new here, but hey ho, it's in the press today.
"It only feels like two minutes since Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's daughter Lilibet 'Lili' Diana Mountbatten-Windsor was born, but already - it seems - thoughts are starting to turn to the little one's christening...."
BIB
No it doesn't feel like two minutes, it feels like 10 years as H&M tell lie after lie about themselves and their pretend offspring. Why are they talking about a christening? They are a pair of Godless heathens, and never go near a church unless it's to pull off some scam or other, pretend to get married, fake a christening or marry some poor unsuspecting schmuck. They can sod off and take their creepy dolls with them.

Who writes these moronic articles, and where do they find these stupid scribblers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Brilliant Pom, well done!
Look at the expression of resentment you've captured on the face of the 6th in line to the Throne! Joey Noballs, always being carried by a woman. First mummy then Brenda and now the Ho, pictured here, never able to stand on his own two feet and fast losing the use of his legs and ruminant brain.

Joey Noballs, an angry grown man-child still in the pouch, the ultimate parasite who has miraculously now launched himself as a money man ethically investing in rainforest stripping. Our Joey's financial experience is limited to shock when daddy cut off his pocket money. His partner and Ho's financial experience is limited to charging punters for her services via her pimp SkidMarkus Anderson, he of the crocodile smile and snake hips.

This photo of the Ho with Joey in her pouch is one of the most flattering I've seen of her for a while, quite well-groomed, kohl on, fur weaves a bit mangy but could be moulting? Sucking on a bit of cannabis by the looks of it. Legs akimbo as usual and arms dangling but it's definitely her you can see by the huuuuge feet half hidden in the grass.
@Pom Bear is one of our premiere artists here in the VIP Room!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why must every scheme they launch be described as “global”
Global?

Because they have to, repeat HAVE to win against the trapped Wills and Catherine ...who will be King with his Queen....of UK, Isles and represent the Commonwealth - so only about 21% of the world's land mass? Maybe. That's what Pablo said, anyway.

😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Ethic Inc is a registered investment advisor with the SEC. They are not registered as brokers with Finra. They can’t trade they just advise clients on what to buy into.
So they are making money without the risk of losing their own. As Del Boy would say, ‘Cushty’. Though to be fair their is nothing wrong with being a financial advisor, just don’t try to say you are ethical when most of your clients will be interested in anything except making big bucks. Would be interested to know what percentage of their clients would say “Forget the big profits for me, I want to have a clear conscience “

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Smegs playing Lady Macbeth - "I think we should change it to Duchess Macbeth and I've rewritten the lines. The ones in the play are so old fashioned and dated now. It needs to be more authentic"

Smegs playing Scarlett O'Hara "I think we should change it to Duchess Scarlett and Scarlett needs to free the slaves at the beginning and emphasize how bad war is and how caring and authentic she is. All the slaves love her and recognise her as their saviour. Oh, and she's not white.'

Smegs playing Medea "I think we should change it to Duchess Medea...what? She's a princess? Oh, ok, that will work but no killing kids. She can't kill the kids. And Jason can't leave her because he's madly in love with her and he kills his new wife so he can be back with her"

Smegs playing Diana, Princess of Wales 'I'm happy for her to be a princess but she needs to keep the HRH. Plus there should be a scene where she tells Harry that she's had a vision and he's going to marry the most beautiful and talented woman in the world. She will be his princess and they will live happily ever after. Charles should fall on his sword when he hears that she's dead"

New game folks! Who do you think smegs should play and how would she alter the role to make it better?
Your suggestions are hysterical!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted to star in a remake of Roman Holiday, since she probably sees herself as a real life Princess Ann (Audrey Hepburn’s character, not Harry’s fabulous aunt 😂). It’s a great film, one of my favorites, and I would be super peeved if she even attempted such a role. Here’s an excerpt from IMDB describing the storyline: “Joe Bradley is a reporter for the American News Service in Rome, a job he doesn't much like as he would rather work for what he considers a real news agency back in the States. He is on the verge of getting fired when he, sleeping in and getting caught in a lie by his boss Hennessy, misses an interview with HRH Princess Ann, who is on a goodwill tour of Europe, Rome only her latest stop. However, he thinks he may have stumbled upon a huge scoop. Princess Ann has officially called off all her Rome engagements due to illness. In reality, he recognizes the photograph of her as being the young well but simply dressed drunk woman he rescued off the street last night (as he didn't want to turn her into the police for being a vagrant), and who is still in his small studio apartment sleeping off her hangover. What Joe doesn't know is that she is really sleeping off the effects of a sedative given to her by her doctor to calm her down after an anxiety attack, that anxiety because she hates her regimented life where she has no freedom and must always do and say the politically correct things, not what is truly on her mind or in her heart. In wanting just a little freedom, she seized upon a chance opportunity to escape from the royal palace where she was staying, albeit with no money in her pockets.”

I bet Mrs6 totally identifies with the bolded parts. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Global?

Because they have to, repeat HAVE to win against the trapped Wills and Catherine ...who will be King with his Queen....of UK, Isles and represent the Commonwealth - so only about 21% of the world's land mass? Maybe. That's what Pablo said, anyway.

😁
🤣

William 1 Hazza 0

Do you think the Harkles' invite got mysteriously lost in the post? I mean, they are the global "experts" on these matters now, aren't they?

From the article:

Held at a central London location, the GIS will showcase the best of British innovation and highlight the UK's role in green investment and clean technologies, to some of the most senior and influential business leaders from all over the world, ahead of COP26 in November.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Smeggy was annoyed that Bezos didn't invite her on to his penis rocket, so she decided to cling on 😉
Polish_20211015_173656869.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So they are making money without the risk of losing their own. As Del Boy would say, ‘Cushty’. Though to be fair their is nothing wrong with being a financial advisor, just don’t try to say you are ethical when most of your clients will be interested in anything except making big bucks. Would be interested to know what percentage of their clients would say “Forget the big profits for me, I want to have a clear conscience “
It's not a bad gig if you can get it, truly. I, personally, don't go through an advisor but that is because unlike Megzy investing was talked about - and educated on - in my corner of LA growing up.

I think the premise of this enterprise is entirely cynical: let's get a hedge fund backed start-up created by former big bank employees to throw some shiny PR word salad at people to moral grandstand about being sustainable all while really meaning they will lean into pushing ESGs but ultimately choose whatever their client personally deems as sustainable or ethical since those terms are now apparently open interpretation personal belief systems. It's all virtue signaling bullshit while making a profit off Amazon, Google, Twitter, and oil apparently. A fool and their money...

• Wow
  • Angry
This shows why Hazno and Smeggy invested in Ethics.

More access to social media platforms apparently to stop 'online hate' but in reality they are trying to stop free speech and censor any news coming out about them that they haven't distributed telling us how wonderful they are.

Murky Meg was right about this in her latest video. Our freedom of speech is being eroded and these cunts are right behind it 🤬

I was wondering with them having a go at social media and joining up with that Ethic mob if it had anything to do with H trying to sort out "the bonkers" (as he put it) First Amendment.
H has that job with the misinformation group and now Ethic.

Reactions: 16
Why must every scheme they launch be described as “global”
I'd say because it's amorphous and vague and they can hide behind generalities. If they talked about a specific area or thing, say helping out the poor in L.A. that would pin them down and they might for once have to get off their backsides and do something. Global can mean anything or nothing, and it's safe to hide behind and pontificate.

They are Global Pains in The Bum, two Boils on the Arse of Wokery, and the only thing Global about them is that they're fast on their way to becoming a Global Laughing-Stock if they aren't already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t be surprised if she wanted to star in a remake of Roman Holiday..

Welp, They already did a rotten remake of Roman Holiday, starring Catherine Oxenberg who is the daughter of a real life Princess, and it flopped.
Note to hollywood, those remakes are always awful. I love classic films including Roman Holiday. It is a beautiful film, and the integrity of the characters reflects a time sadly past.

Examples of terrible re-makes: Roman Holiday, An Affair to Remember (with Warren Beatty and Annette Benning replacing Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr- OK yes that version was a remake from the Irene Dunn Film but it is the classic), Sabrina (replacing Audrey Hepburn, Humphry Bogart and William Holden with Harrison Ford, Julia Ormond and Greg Kinnear) , The Women (Replacing Norma Sherer, Joan Crawford, Rosalind Russell, Joan Fontaine, with Meg Ryan-yeah I'm stopping there), The Day the Earth Stood Still (One of the all time best SciFi's)-I won't bore you with more.

They remakes fail because the directors, writers and actors are just not on par with the originals.

If they ever try to remake Casablanca (my all time favorite film) I'll go postal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.