Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a great idea...wish I could think of a few more ideas....

I spose it has to be a victim kind of role... Like Cinderella or a Disney Princess? Where the poor innocent ends up marrrying the prince? But thats a bit too easy...

But if she wants a superhero kind of role.......which one would suit her best? Maybe the Hulk, cos she can then wear her favourite green colour!
And the Hulk's favourite saying fits her perfectly .... "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" (going back to the 1978 TV show here for those who can remember!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
According the Luca on Twitter yesterday, he says the Harlem schoolchildren were encouraged to bring $5 each to give to the foundation. Their foundation where they get to keep 95% of the proceeds. So far no-one has said otherwise.

Those clips of her 'acting' are dire. She's that bad I could cringe for her, if I cared, which I don't.
If true that’s despicable. Taking money off the poorest of the poor…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I will be doing, but there are some Wiki issues at the moment. It's got too full, so I've had to temporarily move some stuff to page 2 until I get chance to organise it properly.

Would it help @JAR21 if page 1 was pre wedding and page 2 after they were married. Just a suggestion 😁

Reactions: 21
I don’t like her when she’s not angry…
You can package tit any way you want but it still stinks and. If those kids were giving money to them that is unforgivable but why?? She is not a black Woman she is an out and out fraud.

That School have got it all wrong and why are people not protesting about it and where are the authorities allowing these fuckers to take money from these kids.

It all stinks and now I am bleeping spitting tacks. Bastards.👺👺

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Would it help @JAR21 if page 1 was pre wedding and page 2 after they were married. Just a suggestion 😁
At the moment, I've split it by putting most of the photos on Page 2 and keeping info, links and articles on Page 1.

I just need to try and organise the photos a bit better and then we can see what happens, but if it gets too full again, that may be the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You can package tit any way you want but it still stinks and. If those kids were giving money to them that is unforgivable but why?? She is not a black Woman she is an out and out fraud.

That School have got it all wrong and why are people not protesting about it and where are the authorities allowing these fuckers to take money from these kids.

Totally agree @Nuttynana

Meghan and Harry's 'sustainable' investment firm Ethic has shares in Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, a manufacturer of laser-guided bombs and scores of oil companies - but it insists that DOESN'T make them hypocrites

Not sure whether this is the same article as before, with a different headline, or a new article.

ETA: It's different!

So does that mean they're funding Piers's salary 😂 😂
Oh that is SOOO good! The comments on this site make me go from spitting chips to laughing out loud within minutes. Keep up the good work fellow tattlers 👏😹💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched the trailer, here's a YouTube comment from a deluded viewer:

"It's also sad that this Amy Jessup character wasn't developed further, she got a lot of potential (Meghan looked stunning even in the past)."

She looked cross eyed in the bit I saw😂
Her hair was skanky even then !! with the slutty sides .... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is such a great idea...wish I could think of a few more ideas....

I spose it has to be a victim kind of role... Like Cinderella or a Disney Princess? Where the poor innocent ends up marrrying the prince? But thats a bit too easy...

But if she wants a superhero kind of role.......which one would suit her best? Maybe the Hulk, cos she can then wear her favourite green colour!
I wonder whether there is a superhero character who could encapsulate her entire wooden acting range :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Meghan and Harry's 'sustainable' investment firm Ethic has shares in Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, a manufacturer of laser-guided bombs and scores of oil companies - but it insists that DOESN'T make them hypocrites

Not sure whether this is the same article as before, with a different headline, or a new article.

ETA: It's different!

So does that mean they're funding Piers's salary 😂 😂
This just demonstrates that they do no homework about the companies they ally themselves with. The RF investigate very thoroughly but these muppets have absolutely no idea.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So these nitwits, who know nothing of economics or modern fracking or drilling techniques are going to demand that the people in Africa remain poor. They want to withhold the ability of African countries to access cheaper oil (which is one of the main things that helped developed co
I wonder whether there is a superhero character who could encapsulate her entire wooden acting range :unsure:

No.....don't Markle the baby Groot ☹😂

This is interesting, from Duchess Kamanda on twitter:
Screenshot_20211015-161856.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36

She plays the race card all the time but really she’s 3/4 white. It just shows all those supporting her because she’s ‘black’ are just racist. She’s not black, she has some black but mostly white.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why must every scheme they launch be described as “global”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.