Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when H moaned at the public mourning his mother when he said 'they didn't know her.' Yet there he was at 9/11 memorial. Did he know any of them?
Some tool on another board said "Well Harry's probably going to the 9/11 memorial because there were Brits who died in 9/11 too." Yeah, there were people of all nationalities, what's your point? The US military had a role in most major events across Europe in WWII but I don't see the Obamas solemnly walking around those memorials, taking ownership and somehow offering "approval" of the site. Idk, as an American Harry's presence felt out of place and condescending. We aren't part of the Commonwealth thingy like Australia. We don't need your blessing or approval of our tit. Idk. I'm probably off base, but I have the right idea in my heart 😂
Cannot wait!!

Piers using that photo 🤗 He really is one of us!
No American has ever benefited the royal family!. History is just repeating itself, a divorced American and a weak minded brother stepping away from royal life for “love”. Wallis and Edward intervened with issue they shouldn’t have, eg visiting hitler etc. How are these two any different. Harry and Megan will never understand he was only the spare, never the heir. As much as Diane was lovely and am sure tried her best as a mother, she certainly helped to cause Harry inflated ego.
My understanding is when Edward initially abdicated he thought he'd still get to hang out and have fun being royal and being famous, and was quite put out when he was sort of banished and left out of things. He still made appearances but it wasn't the same, he never enjoyed the same level of celebrity and prestige. If this same thing doesn't play out with Harry, I'll eat my hat.

Reactions: 35
The Suckarse squad and the Harkles have now gone into what I think is a full on attack on free speech. This is far more important than just us being able to criticise them. Its an Orwellian attempt at thought control and mass media manipulation.

They really do think that they can control us. This person is in with them :
Screenshot_20210927-161122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Could someone who has a twitter account and is cleverer than me please investigate him? He seems to manipulate data for a living.

I'm really angry about Murky being taken down by these bastards. She was always careful about what she posted (more so than Wally). They've also had Kate's Rangers taken down and that's just a channel fan account for the Duchess of Cambridge.

If these vile people think that they can make us all love the Harkles they've got another think coming because you can't polish a turd and we know that they stink and reek of corruption.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Are you talking about the sinister Ian Sexton? Look him up on Twatter a Smeggy supporter. Ugh vile 🤮
No just him. I twigged him months ago.

Lets just say I spend an inordinate amount of time in there due to another interest. When that goes quiet I did around the swamp. I NEVER interact so have never drawn attention.

Yes, most are illiterate racist rantings or daft fans buying tea services but some, well, that leads on to another click and another and boom. You really see the intelligence and the drive behind it.

What we really need is a proper investigative reporter to pick it up. The information is out there but voices not loud enough.

Problem with PM is that he is forever tainted with signing off on an illegal act to discredit the less than vanilla sex life of the parents of a girl who was murdered, simply to sell adverts. He isnt a journalist.

But they wont take it and run, either the men in grey or its simply too dangerous. Veronica Guerin anyone?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Twitter is a private company so I don't think theres anything anyone can do.
That may be so but they have too much power in the media.

I used to post on a forum called Digital Spy some years ago but it became a horrendous place infested with wokeism, trans activists and only one 'correct' opinion was allowed about anything.

People eventually left in their droves and many came to Tattle. If Twitter becomes a platform with only 'correct' opinions allowed to be expressed then they will hopefully bring about their own downfall because the public are not as stupid as they seem to think they are.

Reactions: 43
They are at war with anyone who doesn't swallow their lies. We have seen the lengths they go to silence people. If the RF had actually swiftly removed titles upon the mexit announcement, they wouldn't have had any leverage to science anyone. Dukedom is their power

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No just him. I twigged him months ago.

Lets just say I spend an inordinate amount of time in there due to another interest. When that goes quiet I did around the swamp. I NEVER interact so have never drawn attention.

Yes, most are illiterate racist rantings or daft fans buying tea services but some, well, that leads on to another click and another and boom. You really see the intelligence and the drive behind it.

What we really need is a proper investigative reporter to pick it up. The information is out there but voices not loud enough.

Problem with PM is that he is forever tainted with signing off on an illegal act to discredit the less than vanilla sex life of the parents of a girl who was murdered, simply to sell adverts. He isnt a journalist.

But they wont take it and run, either the men in grey or its simply too dangerous. Veronica Guerin anyone?
I'm totally confused by your post. Who are you talking about? I know who Veronica Guerin (RIP) is but I'm totally lost by PM. I am a bit braindead today so that's probably why but can you explain it to me?
That may be so but they have too much power in the media.

I used to post on a forum called Digital Spy some years ago but it became a horrendous place infested with wokeism, trans activists and only one 'correct' opinion was allowed about anything.

People eventually left in their droves and many came to Tattle. If Twitter becomes a platform with only 'correct' opinions allowed to be expressed then they will hopefully bring about their own downfall because the public are not as stupid as they seem to think they are.
I used to love Digital Spy, didn't comment often but I liked reading the threads. What happened with the woke stuff was terrible and you have to wonder who is in charge. It's not a company I'd invest in. Or even read, these days.
There is a big discussion going on about the power of companies like Twitter/FB. Nothing seems to happen though despite people taking it to the courts. They should definitely be regulated and that's all there is to it.

Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has already been shared as I'm quite behind again. But ... Just what?????
Screenshot_20210927_164219.jpg

Well I just hope they're going to bloody Fed-ex the sodding medals to the Twunts (just like she sent her marriage rings back to her poor ex Trevor 😜 ) 'cos we don't want them turning up in person to receive them.
I repeat, Twunts!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm totally confused by your post. Who are you talking about? I know who Veronica Guerin (RIP) is but I'm totally lost by PM. I am a bit braindead today so that's probably why but can you explain it to me?
I quoted @Scotch Mist and the very wierd Ian Sexton.

PM - Piers Morgan? He went after one of Levi Bellfields victims parents, thats why he was out with the tumbleweed for years. He isnt a creditable journalist to go after them, its all spit and bluster.

What was the gif?
Time Magazine - think it was a queen song. Its one of the few times I laughed at a gif!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I quoted @Scotch Mist and the very wierd Ian Sexton.

PM - Piers Morgan? He went after one of Levi Bellfields victims parents, thats why he was out with the tumbleweed for years. He isnt a creditable journalist to go after them, its all spit and bluster.

Time Magazine - think it was a queen song. Its one of the few times I laughed at a gif!
Oh right. The "I want to break free" one. Thanks

I disagree that Piers is not a journalist - he came up through the ranks so to speak. His morals might be questionable (well in certain cases definitely) but he did win his journalism spurs. He might not be one now, I guess his role now is more agent provocateur. Which is all good by me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's just no way. G wagons are expensive. I have seen a load of would be influencers on facebook take photos with G Wagons. The G wagons never materialised IRL.
Probably went to the dealer and did a test drive and took the pics, lolol! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
This is interesting. You will have to head over to IG to watch the Video, talking about How 6 & 666 were nonstop merching etc when with the mayor? He told them to take a break . Not take a break/rest but quit the merching.
IMG_20210927_165132.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hahaha you mean like Ghost Adventures? Maybe they are making an episode of trying to find out if Diana's ghost is haunting the Carlyle.
"Diana, tap once if you are here with us"
I would watch that 😂
Its a shame Derek Acorah has passed. I'd have paid good money to see Derek guiding MM in a seance.

(For those outside the UK, Derek was a spiritual medium who was a bit naff)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.