Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the subject of dressing for your size, Michelle Obama is not a skinny minny but is always impeccably dressed.
Yes - she always looks good when she sticks to plain tailored clothing. She's lucky she is so tall as it balances her out. Frills and stuff are no no's with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was a targeting take down by mass reporting by the squaddies.

Seems upset was caused by her gif of the front page of Time. Breached Ts&Cs is the claim.

BUT Twatters reporting is only dealt with via AI, humans rarely involved, so the algorithm worked for them
Maybe we should play them at their own game and target one of their cheerleaders

Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has already been shared as I'm quite behind again. But ... Just what?????
Well at least another 399,997 other ordinary people will get the same medal as well so not such a high honour for 'the special ones' but, all the same, I would prefer if they didn't get one as they don't deserve it for what they have done to the RF. :mad:

Reactions: 20
Maybe we should play them at their own game and target one of their cheerleaders
Oh they sort of do (the bigger accounts). It usually shuts them up for a bit but this, from what I saw, well the verification was the trigger. They were literally foaming at the mouth and stated very loudly they would take her down. Reporting that had no effect as far as I saw. Again, AI.

But I have also seen where it is way way bigger than illerate 13 yos, its fully being orcestrated from somewhere on high.

They have strategy and planning sessions and post it. Like its a sharepoint doc or googledocs. Its not done through DM. Most dont spend much time watching them so they think they are safe or, more likely, virtually untouchable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh they sort of do (the bigger accounts). It usually shuts them up for a bit but this, from what I saw, well the verification was the trigger. They were literally foaming at the mouth and stated very loudly they would take her down. Reporting that had no effect as far as I saw. Again, AI.

But I have also seen where it is way way bigger than illerate 13 yos, its fully being orcestrated from somewhere on high.
Yes, but it's still seems like a coincidence it's happened since H joined Google. And as she said, no warning email, never been in twitter 'jail. The Time pic also used by 100s of others.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
No American has ever benefited the royal family!. History is just repeating itself, a divorced American and a weak minded brother stepping away from royal life for “love”. Wallis and Edward intervened with issue they shouldn’t have, eg visiting hitler etc. How are these two any different. Harry and Megan will never understand he was only the spare, never the heir. As much as Diane was lovely and am sure tried her best as a mother, she certainly helped to cause Harry inflated ego.
Diana died when Harry was 12, there was plenty of people who should have made sure that Harry understood he's the spare. He had an involved father, a grandmother a grandfather and various older relatives who knew fine well that Harry was the spare. I never did believe the lie that Charles didn't care about those boys. However I don't think that the blame can solely be dumped on Diana.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes, but it's still seems like a coincidence it's happened since H joined Google. And as she said, no warning email, never been in twitter 'jail. The Time pic also used by 100s of others.
Oh yes, they went mental Friday night. They had all spent the week attacking all the other big pro W&C accounts, so they all went private. It was like a DDOS if you in that sector. As I said, its automated so its easy to pull off if you have enough bots.

There is a very intertesting link BACK to the recent Vax fiasco. Whilst MA may be 6thwifes handler, HE is linked back to shall we say a VERY liberal deep pocketed San Fran Software based co and its billionaire owner (its gives of scientology vibes) and may have ponied up for most of the stage show but HE is bezzy with whatshisface at the G place.

There is a LOT of money going into this behind scenes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Is it just me, or did anyone else get reminded of Fergie in that hideous orange/red duvet thing when they saw Mrs 6 in her red 'ensemble'?

It made me realise that what both Catherine and Diana have in common (aside from being married to future kings) is the ability to make clothes look amazing. They're both tall and slender, and mostly know what works for them, and what flatters them the best. Even when they wear outfits that I think are hideous, they generally look elegant.

Next to Diana, Fergie could never compete, and just never quite looked as good, although at least her wedding dress fitted her properly and looked amazing. Mrs 6 has the same problem as Fergie; she's not slender and stauesque like Catherine, she has no poise or grace, and refuses to listen to anyone else. She always seems to get her wardrobe wrong; it's either too tight, too baggy, too shapeless or just wholly inappropriate for the occasion. She can't even get her underwear right. How does a person reach 40 years old and not know what suits them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think as previously posted this entire farce was purely to provide the wizards at Netflix something to cut and shut together to make them appear even vaguely interesting, as per their contract. I think even in the hands of the producers of Tiger King it will still be just too boring to air.

Unless the mic happened to pick up a juicy domestic row, going to the toilet with the camera on or some equally embarrassing and thus hilarious gaffes they have got their work cut out.

Try again you two, or better yet everyone agree to stop trying to flog this particular dead horse. Better yet Netflix get their money back and crack on with TK series 2!

Reactions: 24
Is it just me, or did anyone else get reminded of Fergie in that hideous orange/red duvet thing when they saw Mrs 6 in her red 'ensemble'?

It made me realise that what both Catherine and Diana have in common (aside from being married to future kings) is the ability to make clothes look amazing. They're both tall and slender, and mostly know what works for them, and what flatters them the best. Even when they wear outfits that I think are hideous, they generally look elegant.

Next to Diana, Fergie could never compete, and just never quite looked as good, although at least her wedding dress fitted her properly and looked amazing. Mrs 6 has the same problem as Fergie; she's not slender and stauesque like Catherine, she has no poise or grace, and refuses to listen to anyone else. She always seems to get her wardrobe wrong; it's either too tight, too baggy, too shapeless or just wholly inappropriate for the occasion. She can't even get her underwear right. How does a person reach 40 years old and not know what suits them?
The thing is, Megz is looking a bit puffy now, but she wasn't when she was standing next to Catherine. She had her own body shape, and it was just fine. The problem has always been the clothes. If she would get them altered and wear things for her shape and stop the idiotic merching, she would probably look great. Instead she's got stuff riding up her crotch, out of season, not her size, and hanging on her like a trash bag. And yeah, she has an underwear problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Murky Meg. Did harkles silence her? She recently had a blue tick. No warning from twitter or emails. H has just joined forces with Google.

Poor Murky silenced by cunts just like Yankee Wally 🤬
I hope she gets a good lawyer on her side and is able to fight back. This is the sort of thing that Piers should be investigating.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I hope she gets a good lawyer on her side and is able to fight back. This is the sort of thing that Piers should be investigating.
She sounded so upset bless her 😪

• Sad
Oh yes, they went mental Friday night. They had all spent the week attacking all the other big pro W&C accounts, so they all went private. It was like a DDOS if you in that sector. As I said, its automated so its easy to pull off if you have enough bots.

There is a very intertesting link BACK to the recent Vax fiasco. Whilst MA may be 6thwifes handler, HE is linked back to shall we say a VERY liberal deep pocketed San Fran Software based co and its billionaire owner (its gives of scientology vibes) and may have ponied up for most of the stage show but HE is bezzy with whatshisface at the G place.

There is a LOT of money going into this behind the scenes.
Are you talking about the sinister Ian Sexton? Look him up on Twatter a Smeggy supporter. Ugh vile 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hmm I wonder...The Bench's publisher is Random House. The owner of Melbas restaurant has a book, published by Simon & Schuster. Random House recently bought out S&S. There's the 'book tour' right there in nyc. Perhaps it's also Random House who will donate the $$ to the restaurant?
Ill be steering clear of anything random house, or s&s, then......

Apparently they've issued a warning on the archwell site, that after reading for 20 mins you should take a break. 😂😂
I am guessing that is PR speak translated as "please give us some traffic as we are dying......you know you want to see the pretty message....."!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Twitter is a private company so I don't think theres anything anyone can do.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.