Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilyDCUSA

I love GB and it's people. My ancestors are British. My maiden name is from a small town in the middle of the country. My forefathers came on the first ships and received a land grant from King George in the Carolinas. They ended up fighting under Francis Marion for independence. I still love my British heritage. This is one reason why I am interested in The RF. But............ I am an American and we have a ton of problems just now. I DO NOT WANT THE ROYAL FAMILY INTERFERRING WITH OUR INTERNAL POLITICS AND STIRRING OUR SOCIAL PROBLEMS. It needs to stop now. The Queen needs to hear from Parliament as soon as possible. Harry needs to go home...he is a menace...I don't care what happens to MM...the RF needs to take control of this very soon. Good will is eroding fast. WE DO NOT WANT A ROYAL FAMILY IN THE UNITED STATES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Don't worry about me. Unlike Meghan, a few comments on a message board aren't going to ruffle my feathers.

I am *incredibly* frustrated right now. It's all fun and games enjoying your royal pomp and circumstances from across the pond, but now this family drama is spilling over onto my home turf and I'm pissed. You cant just fucking come to someone's country HARRY and proclaim yourself king, having private meetings with our government and using your titles and diplomatic connections to discuss national interests and policies while having us pay for your secret service security.

I hope someone from WaPo or NYT does a serious article on what a breach of diplomacy this is. Fuck off Harkles and damn, Queen, get your family in order.
If I were you, I would be extremely angry too. BUT Prince Harry left the Royal Family, he is a private citizen who happens to have a title living in the USA. If organisations in your country are welcoming, enabling and facilitating him and his wife in their schemes, I cannot see what his grandmother can do about it. Obviously some of those in power in America whether they be from politics, security or the media are encouraging their nonsense, I cannot see how we can be held responsible. And if the same people cannot see that the one they are really helping is a lying, conniving, two bit actress, just because she has a meaningless title which they are impressed by , then how is the Queen to blame ? It wasn’t the UK who put them on the front of TIME, hailing them as influential.

Lol! My mother used to say that only prostitutes and toddlers wear red shoes. 😂
Mine said that about ankle bracelets. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

ChipDex

VIP Member
I think the coats are simply to hide the fact she’s carrying extra pounds. You can hide a lot under a voluminous coat. That’s why she wouldn’t take them off, even when in the ambassador’s apartment.
Short and pudgy according to an eyewitness

• Haha
  • Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Okay....these threads move fast but I am genuinely, genuinely unclear on what's going on with this meeting with the NYC Mayor.
Can someone enlighten me?
Why are these two being treated as heads of state or similar? I honestly don't understand why someone in an elected, high profile position is doing a photocall with them.
On the basis of what?
They have private contracts now, it's not a good look.

• Sick
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
I am living for the fact she’s gained 2-3 stone, just make her feel even more bitter that Kate has managed to stay at the same weight the last ten years. Anything that makes her feel inferior to Kate I am here for to be honest
Remember the wedding date that was set to fall right at the very end of Kate's pregnancy with Louis, or very soon after she gave birth?

Having seen these new pics of her I can't help feeling this is how she hoped Kate would look at her wedding. Smeggy in her slimline off the shoulder gown and Kate looking chubby and frumpy.

• Sick
  • Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Oh happy days 😂

That article is brilliant 🤣
"Meghan’s brand — California New-Age I’m-Still-on-a-Journey-of-Self-Discovery-in-Middle-Age — and Harry’s palace-born entitlement have intermingled to create the most appalling British-American monster since Madonna’s “Madge” period. At least Madge didn’t mumble about climate change and global poverty, though."

• Haha
  • Heart
Pic 1.
Affects Hallmark shite Sunday Movie sad face pose to emote for the photogs at a national shine to thousands of innocent victims of terror.
Pic 2.
The death look side eye when Ginge deigns to step out from behind her ego.
ooh, I see the Olive Oyl hairdo is being rolled out again. And to be fair, with his increasingly close-set, piggy eyes, Hazno is making a passable Popeye. Someone give that man a pipe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Whist watching the Duchess of Cambridge abseiling in the Lakes and Meghan swanning around NY could not emphasis enough just how unsuitable to Royal life Meghan is/was.

We all know Meghan wanted all the trappings without any of the work. This visit to NY is nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Aside from the crappiness of The Stench itself, how completely crass and grifty to ‘promote literacy’ by reading her own book. Julia Donaldson she ain’t.

How much nicer if she’d asked what their favourites are, and picked one of those.

Talking of grifty, excuse me while I vote…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The donation to the restaurant was for their Covid relief fund. Not that I think they'll see any money.
The school visit was appalling. Far from encouraging literacy, being read 'The Bench' would be enough to put a kid off reading for life. I don't understand how the teachers there can look at themselves in the mirror. They must know that 'The Bench' was drivel and totally unsuited for the children present.
Did anyone stop to think that some of those kids may not have fathers present in their lives? That it might be a very sensitive issue with them? If there were fatherless kids there, then it was cruel to read that excuse of a book to them. I'm really quite angry about this :mad: Some decency should have been shown.
Outfits are hideous. Weight gain? Surely she should show some body positivity since she's all about female empowerment and feminism?
Also the idea that a 95 year old great grandmother should be keeping her 37 year old grandson in check is ridiculous. Once someone hits adulthood, their parents aren't responsible for them, let alone their grandmothers.
Well said. How the fuck is the Queen supposed to control her middle aged grandson (who married a ho) when he lives over the other side of the world?

The only thing she can do is not supply him with any money or possibly make a statement saying that he doesn't represent her.

I doubt whether any statement will be made by the royal family about the Harkles, because they don't want to look petty or give fuel to their victimhood.

The most worrying thing is that the Harkles could do something really stupid and offensive, and then the royal family will be blamed.

Hasn't Harry yet realised how his wife has used him to seek power and influence for herself? Pube head must be one of the thickest cunts on the planet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread🥰🥰❤❤💖💖 xx 🧵🧵🧵

I'm still on page 42 so alot of catching up to do

It's time to jump in again very soon ...

Resizer_16324144489411.jpg

Here I go...

Resizer_16324144489410.jpg

Looool 🤭🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

D. A.

VIP Member
FromHarrysGreySuit/Mrs.Grey twitter
'a look that's been seen before 👀'

(I can't do links, but can do screenshots!)
Screenshot_20210923-185407~2.png
Screenshot_20210923-185129~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
I truly do not understand what’s going on with this PR push by Megabitch. Firstly the Time cover was bad. Overly photoshopped, FAIL.

Then we have the ridiculous photo op with NY Gov, Mayor thingy. Megabitch wearing heavy winter coats in hot weather and pants way too long that she stepped on it. The Camille coat with the sleeves rolled up. FAIL.

Then we get a ridiculous school thingy where Megabitch again is wearing an expensive outfit but it is horrible on her because it is not tailored. If I was the designer I would be horrified at the pictures. That red suit thingy looks awful on her. And hugging kiddies with no masks? Reading a toddler book to kiddies who are not toddlers? FAIL.

I am guessing she could be doing her usual trick of getting free designer things to wear which will go back to the designer. But why would a designer let her go out in their designs looking so crap?

Am I being too harsh? She looked terrible, does she not see how bad she looks?

• Heart

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
I was musing about "fat shaming" and wondering if it was a bit mean. Then I thought nah, fuck it - if she was a nice person no one would comment, but she's not so they do. And when you try to present yourself as the embodiment of divine femininity (sp?) and you fuck it up then you have only yourself to blame.
She looks as if she has put on weight, but there is no shame in that. If she were a decent person, I doubt there would be so many negative comments. But she has access to designer clothing, could she not find something more flattering ? I gave up tucking my jumper into trousers and wearing a belt the first time I looked in the mirror and realised the look was not doing me any favours. On day one, everything was too small, on day two, everything too big. And can they not dress as a couple ? She was all designer and expensive jewellery at the school, and for once he was more suitably attired (a longer top might have been better) when visiting a poor area. She should have worn a nice wee summer dress, or even jeans and a tee shirt. Whatever is said about her, and it can be brutal, she sets herself up for everything.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It sounds very plausible. She had the bloke taking a selfie kicked out and there was speculation at the time that she and her mates had overdone the hospitality. And this report from the Sun also ties in, as does what came out about the attitude on the Australia tour.

I feel so sorry for Kate and especially for the poor DoK who's in frail health and given years of service to Wimbledon, and to HM and the country. What an appalling thing to have to deal with from a "much loved family member".

For me this is exactly the problem and why I get so torn about how the RF are dealing with it. Wimbledon is a prestigious and important event for the country, with two well-respected Royal patrons, and she behaved like that with what appears to have been zero repercussions. And then she and Hazza get rewarded a few months later with the full SA tour, and allowed to take a camera crew to film that "poor ickle hard-done-by meeee" documentary.

Make it make sense. :(
Yes I totally agree.

I can see why the Queen and Prince Charles have indulged the ginger fuckwit as all parents and grandparents do, but he really has crossed the line. It's gone beyond him being a naughty boy at school smoking a bit of weed, partying with the wrong type of woman and trying to be a bit of a rebel.

He deliberately married a woman who wasn't suitable for the job and, even worse, didn't want to learn and fit in. Frankly he could have married someone he met at the Sainsburys checkout who would have been grateful, applied themselves to learning the ropes and would have made more effort than that pushy narc Markle.

I don't agree with posters who say that the Queen is losing the plot but she is a very old woman who is grieving and hasn't experienced this sort of treatment from a relative before. It must be completely confusing and there is no precedent here. Unfortunately it may also be true that the Queen is sending them money.

Andrew must be a huge disappointment for her too but at least he has done what he was told to do in keeping a low profile.

Hazno clearly doesn't listen to anyone and his arrogance and rabid jealousy of his brother has lead him down this path of acting like he knows better than everyone else and not listening to any advice. He obviously thinks he can do whatever he likes.

The royal family really do need to have some sort of summit to decide on what to do about the Harkles. They must know how unpopular Hazno and his wife are now and how their behaviour is effecting how a lot of people view the monarchy.

• Heart