Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Ermmmmm i think i might need an intervention, i'm feeling sorry for her as she's obviously really self conscious about the extra weight :eek::eek:
No one held a gun to her head and made her go on this ridiculous self-aggrandizing tour. Nor was a gun held to her head for the style choices. If she was uncomfortable she could have stayed in the central California coast - weren't they supposed to still be on 5 months of parental leave [from doing nothing] anyway? (She could've gotten lips, or fat dissolving injections or even various localized cryo or laser treatments to help with weightless; infrared saunas and massages to deal with temporary water weightless to look thinner for this vainglorious tour if she was so self conscious.)

These hypocrites who claim to care so much about covid regulations and vaccinations needlessly flouncing across the country to go meet with pols without masks or gloves on then go to a public school where kids can't be vexed yet (if their parents want them to be) potentially spreading the virus around for an offing photo op. Despicable useless twats TBH.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
It is 78 degrees in NYC right now. Seventy freaking eight degrees (26C) and she is in a turtleneck and Armani wool coat. Merch merch merch your clothes, every single day. Merching merching merching merching, that's how she earns her pay.

Well, NY has a habit of electing carpetbagging Democrats ( see Kennedy, Robert, and Clinton, Hillary).

De Blasio is a piece of human garbage who has managed to bring back the dark days of 1970s NYC and his wife could give grifting lessons to the pair.

• Wow
  • Heart

Sea

VIP Member
New York New York (Frank Sinatra)

Start spreading the news
We're leaving LA
We want to be a part of it
New York, New York

These vagabond shoes
Lifts growing each day
I am a taller royal prince
New York, New York

I want to wake up in a city
That's always woke
And find I'm KING of the hill
Not just the joke

Those small mind Brits
They're far, far away
I'll make a brand new charidee
In old New York

If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to PR
New York, New York

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
The thing I always find funny about this is Angie's last really good role was Girl Interrupted. Well before she went all saintly on us. Changeling she only got minimal accolades for because it was a Clint Eastwood movie and all his garbage gets at least some noms because they run massive FYC campaigns for all the guilds. I would kind of like seeing her get an MCU role because she would shit bricks at how tightly controlled the sets and production schedules are. That said they have no need for stunt casting at this point to deal with the line production nightmare she would surely cause with her "availability". Plus ol' tubs would need to lose a lot of weight and shape up for a superhero role. I can't see her doing acting projects where they don't bow down to her schedule and "creative" suggestions, which isn't worth it for a talentless cable actor that is way past her sell by date.
Bib. I've said/asked before, Has anyone ever seen smeggy being active? I don't mean as a teenager or 20 something. I mean later. Nor does she ever wear Active clothing, like gym wear. Just does some old yoga poses in yoga gear to impress no6 with how bendy she will be in bed. No tennis, hockey, running, swimming. Not even gentle jogging. At the same age and after physically birthing three children Kate Cambridge is up for anything and looks amazing doing it. Smeggy? Nothing. Just sits around plotting world domination.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Many are saying Meghan looked uncomfortable in the New York videos.

If she was uncomfortable, I would guess it was because of the clothes she chose to wear.
She's tried the outfits on at home and thought they were a good look and would be perfect for the trip and the planned visits, but when she actually wore them for a given length of time, she realised none of the outfits were practical but she had to go ahead with them because of some Merch deal.

I think it was a classic case of trying to appear at ease when she was thinking, "shit these trousers are so flappy they are going to trip me up and Im gonna fall flat on my face"
and
"FFS im sweating like a pig in this cashmere but I've got to carry on because of the deal I made."

She looked uncomfortable because she WAS uncomfortable in clothes that were too warm and impractical.

And also, the red thing was just too baggy on her.

She's gained some weight, too, but so what? You can dress to flatter that - if you know how.

Had that red jacket been shaped with maybe some panels in the back or some darts (dont know what Americans call those, but they are the little flat seams at the back of a garment to tailor it into shape) - it would have looked better.
And if she'd had trousers that were less flappy it would all have looked better.

I cant tell how much bigger her thighs have become but if they aren't too big, she might be able to wear trousers tight and slim from arse to knee with a flare from knee to ankle.

I dont know who styles her or if she styles herself but, oh dear, there is room for improvement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

vretch

VIP Member
I've lost so much respect for TQ. She's letting Andrew and Harry destroy the monarchy, abuse their siblings- while she smiles like a doofus at flowers or some shit like nothing was wrong.

I think Meghan walked in, saw what a 95 yr old nitwit TQ had become, how complacent Charles and William had become, and knew this shit was a house of cards and she'd been duped. So she's getting what she can out of it while it lasts.

And The Queen just keeps smiling like an idiot.
The Queen is not an idiot nor an old nitwit.
Oh Andrew and Harry do not have the power to destroy the monachy. They are an irritant that will go away in due time like all irritants.
William is far from complacent. His hands may be tied at present, perhaps, but complacent nope. He has his idiot brother’s number and I am sure being ignored by big brother is eating idiot bro up inside like a toxic poison.
Bye.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Oh dear, Michelle looks amazing here. That's what happens when you copy the style of women like Michelle and Catherine, they have developed their own unique styles that suit them as individuals and they usually pull them off flawlessly. Meghan needs to find her own style instead of looking the cheap version of the real deal.
Smeggy is like the Wish.com version.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
And does this imply that HM also supports the money laundering operations and the charity fraud ? Well.....yes, by implication it would seem so. But then again, they RF has quite the racket going in the UK....and the populace seems to accept whatever they do as the citizens wallow in their self-enforced/ self realized sense of inferiority by birth. ( Even in the eyes of God....if you really worship "Royal Blood")....in 2021 !!!!
Sorry.....this has brought out the American colonist/patriot in me.
I understand your rage Lily, we all do. The relationship between the BRF and the public is an odd one and probably not easy to understand unless you are from the UK. There's no question of inferiority or worship or wallowing though, as most of us are very proud of our unique RF which has been part of our history for a thousand years, back in the mists of time. It's in our blood, mine anyway, and my children's.

I feel now though that a very wrong path has been taken since the Snarkles arrived, and my belief in the RF has been shaken for the first time in my life and I'm old. What bothers me is how the RF are dealing with the Snarkles. Not the Snarkles themselves. There's something bad under the surface as the RF have allowed widespread harm to be done for a long time, and there's more to come. Turning a blind eye to the Snarkles thievery and lies and destruction as they strut around representing the Monarchy is unacceptable.

Grey rocking is a cowardly excuse for failure to deal with a malignant cancer which seems to have paralysed the family and has allowed them to be mocked, trolled, ridiculed and undermined. Threatened with death. Is that OK Charlss??? Even the babies. There's something really weird going on here and God knows what it is.

Where to begin? The Snarkles have damaged our society, undermining free speech and respect for authority. Damaged race relations here and in the US with their racial victimhood, trivialised mental health issues on joke chat shows. Their poison is everywhere but they are allowed to continue to spread it. This is why I keep raging about the supposedly clever RF grey-rock strategy. It's been disastrous, as much use as a sandcastle against the tide. You can see the results today, with these lunatic RF "much loved" family members interfering in US politics and growing ever bolder because they are unchecked. Madam Duchess. Noballs's lying memoir to come, which will damage Charles and undermine Camilla and weaken the Monarchy at a vulnerable time.

Noballs wouldn't be doing what he's doing if PP was here, as he's a coward. Then there's Charles who's not strong and Noballs knows it. Charles could well hand over a weakened Throne to William, thanks to the SNARKLES.
A dimwit and his prostitute wife.. Absolutely unf....ing unbelievable. The RF strategy and planning is shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm going to add an updated cluedo Meghan piece..with added polo neck 😄..

My first ever tattle pic on here Meghan as a cluedo piece..🥰

Resizer_16325660832890.jpg

Over a year ago, seems like yesterday 🥰

New updated Cluedo Meghan pic with added polo neck 😄😄 x

Resizer_16325659095560.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Will they have to give back that award they got recently for just having two?

Nearly $8000 for that outfit. At a school in a deprived area. South Africa revisited. :mad:

If she had done this at a school in certain deprived areas of the UK, I would be amazed if she left with all that jewellery! I've known some very light fingered teenagers!

Actually flaunting her wealth in that kind of scenario is obscene!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
A clipped photo of his left leg - that doesn’t look like a phone but also it is the middle of his leg - so either a long deep odd shaped pocket or he is wearing some odd device - what could it be? If not clear check out the picture from the second link @JAR21 posted -
eta 2nd pic is slightly better
It's his bloody tracker. You know like a tag.... it bleeps loudly if he's more than a foot away from Smegatron 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzymint

VIP Member
From @Scotch Mist

Hazza's really been diminished to the role of professional "walker" now, hasn't he? Embarrassing to watch.

And wow, two whole boxes of fruit and veg for the community from Hazza and Smeg. How generous!

P&G obviously donating the rest of it so the Harkles don't have to cough up any more than is necessary.

I honestly don‘t get this fake tour , I thought they wanted privacy and to get away from this type of thing and now they go and make one up , it just doesn’t make sense 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45