Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for the kids. They have clearly never heard of Harry and Meghan and have to listen to her godawful poem.
Why would a school let 2 randoms come and do this?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Do you think at this point the designers are trolling her?
Maybe......but I cant see how they will continue allowing her to wear their designs when she makes them look so awful. Who is going to buy that tomato blanket coat after this?

Could someone teach her to stand up straight and how to walk in heels? Im amazed an actress has never learnt these basic skills! It would make those clothes hang so much better!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is she reading a toddlers book to 8 year olds?
It's not even a toddlers' book. Toddlers want big bright shapes and animals. It's a terrible, poorly written poem.

That was my first thoughts when I saw these photos, certainly looks more authentic than previous preggo photos....this is the problem when we weave such a web.....
1632508665817.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at this footage. She strides ahead like the most important person and he's lagging behind with nobody paying him any attention 😒
is she wearing another ridiculous pair of Swiffer Trousers? It isn't working Magsy... It isn't making you look taller with longer legs by camouflaging the bleep stilts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Today’s outfit is definitely the worst I have even seen on her… and that’s saying something. Is she trying to emulate Lewis Hamilton?

I would love to see the Kate, Camilla and Anne’s group WhatsApp this evening 😂 they must be howling with laughter. She’s becoming a parody of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh dear, Michelle looks amazing here. That's what happens when you copy the style of women like Michelle and Catherine, they have developed their own unique styles that suit them as individuals and they usually pull them off flawlessly. Meghan needs to find her own style instead of looking the cheap version of the real deal.
Smeggy is like the Wish.com version.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Well, not if they make political pronouncements regarding domestic issues up for vote or critical debate. Not if they stir up hate and resentment we are reeling from in the social discord we are struggling with. No. This would not be diplomacy.
W & C are an asset wherever they go and would never let us down. Class v Trash. Of course you're right that H&M shouldn't be meddling and God knows why they're getting involved with the UN and politics. They are an international embarrassment.
One's yours and one's ours and between us well deal with it as best we can. The US is our oldest ally, and though it's disastrous that Biden's soiling the rug the tide is turning against the Snarkles. Hold fast Lily. We are all of a like mind on this thread.
I wonder now if she was invited. I think it's entirely possible that Obama ditched her over the interview.
I can see that too. Porker will pretend she didn't go because she's vulnerable to the Bacon variant but the Obamas wouldn't want to flaunt Porker at their party after the disaster of her lying interview with the Snarkles. She allowed a head of state to be insulted, our RF. The Obamas are huge and can afford to ditch Porker and not many people can. Can't say I like them though, and my dislike of them has certainly held them back in Washington TBF.
What a mistake the Weightwatchers icon made, I doubt she'll recover and deserves to have been markled.
Fukin sugars are loving the Madame Duchess thing :sick: 🤮

I see they had Chelsea Clinton along at the meeting today, where they all had their important ring binders (another total prop. haven't they heard of ipads or laptops which is what normal people take to meetings these days?). I mean if you're going to go in for the whole Foundation scam, might as well learn from the absolute masters of it?

I think the last time I had any kind of binder at a meeting, was around 1995, when my company used to send me on training courses, and you got the manual to take away at the end. Ever since then, small notebooks and eventually laptops/ipads.
He took the binder to look important, as he's a Chimp's Turd on top of his brief with all the stats to hand. Big mover snd shaker Noballs. Important. Tap tap. I bet the folder was empty apart from a comfort blanket to suck on but he had it to show he's "Archie's Papa". Tap tap, titter, snigger, ommm ommm....chakra, ghurdu chickpea quark. Open kimono, compassion, ommm ommm. Right on Chelsea, I see your authentic racial compliance and performative sexual activism! Are you really Slick Willy's daughter??? I did not have sex with that lentil!! Ha ha! Yeah? Let's hit it guys!!!

Chelsea Clinton??? A meeting of the bloated living dead posing as philanthropists, all of them there for the sole purpose of scamming. Pass the sick bucket.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just don't get it. How can they not style her appropriately. She does have a weird body shape but surely a good stylist could make her look like a supermodel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh dear, Michelle looks amazing here. That's what happens when you copy the style of women like Michelle and Catherine, they have developed their own unique styles that suit them as individuals and they usually pull them off flawlessly. Meghan needs to find her own style instead of looking the cheap version of the real deal.
Michelle Obama is a strong, smart woman. Harry would describe her as 'authentically herself'. She doesn't need to copy icons...she is the icon.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.