Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The comparisons with the Duchess of Cambridge are inevitable but Meghan really is so out of touch it's scary.

You can guarantee if Kate had gone to a school in a very poor area she would have turned up in a high street outfit from Hobbs or somewhere not some ridiculous over the top designer creation. Such a bizarre choice of clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Popcornstein

OK so by the looks of these photos she's had her implants put back in, and she's gone even bigger than the set she had when she was on Deal or No Deal. And it's clear she's not got any padding on either, exhibitionist as usual.

So now she's got this new installation, cue her giving talks about her changing figure since giving birth and her loving her body since becoming a mom and empowerment and female and authentic self and blah blah blah.

I don't buy the idea she's covering up weight gain in that outfit. If that were the case she could have worn a flattering dress or a blazer rather than the trench. Even a trainee stylist could have managed that.

This frankly bizarre get up is half an a attempt at power play to try to represent her as a dominant force for change or some s!@*, like that Time magazine abomination, and the other half is an attempt to set herself up for criticism from the media by wearing something that is not only unflattering and non-seasonal but just odd, so when the press remark on it she can play victim again and bemoan the fact the papers are still picking on her while she does charity work or whatever. And if she doesn't do it herself her team of toadies will be doing it for her.

She is not engaged in these shots at all, there's no connection or real sign of recognition. It's all self. And 'H' is either dosed up or he's going further down the mad King George route with his gormless expressions and abstract gesturing, he probably wears a paper crown at home to keep him happy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
We need Joan Rivers back.

She received a card every Christmas from Charles and Camilla and spoke highly of them. She'd rip into Smegs.

• Heart

Eveningdusk

Catching up, but that red outfit??

honestly she should hire me as her PR / stylist. I have 0 experience, but all I can think is this was the PERFECT time to prove you empower women in your 40x40 plan of getting back into the workplace and feeling comfortable in their own skin after a baby (no comment if that’s true or not) Lots of women are not the weight they want to be but look amazing in clothes that suit them. You don’t need to cover up in the left over material from Santa’s grotto.
of course if she did hire me, I’d probably be fired after 1 day but I’d have tea to spill I’m sure and be put on the waiting list for counselling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Why a huge police operation?? Theyre not royal or important

Didn't the Mayor/Govenor's father used to work for Time?
Come on, be fair, if there hadn’t been police, security and photographers, there would have been no audience. Apart from the little clutch of girls screaming at how beautiful Meggie was. Should they not have been in school ?😂

• Haha
  • Heart

pellegrino

Chatty Member
I see Harry as a representative of the Queen as she has as much implied....and as he actually IS. He is a member of the RF in full standing as implied by the RF and BP as well. Does this mean HM is supporting his mission. By implication, yes....it does.
Harry is still be a member of the family, however HMTQ has made it clear that he is not a senior Royal and therefore does not represent her. The ones who are looking a bit simple here are the Americans who don't realise that Harry and Meghan do not represent the Queen. They're the ones who are sucking up to a completely non influential member of the BRF. They're the ones who are bowing and scraping to a couple of loose cannons, they are the sycophants.
Tbh I'm a bit sick of you repeatedly slandering HMTQ. Thank God for an ignore button.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
That red suede coat would actually have been cute with slim jeans/black pants and a white tshirt…in late October/November.

Do these idiots honestly think that countries like the US, UK, etc, are withholding vaccines from poorer countries? And, if that were true, what is a concert supposed to do to change that? Is the State Department going to change policies because Kylie Minogue sang a song?

The problem with these celebrity <name your cause> equity fundraisers is that 1) very little of the money actually goes to the cause and 2) what money does go usually goes into the pockets of corrupt politicians. The reason many of these countries are mired in poverty is due in large part to internal corruption. We have sent pallets of food to countries in famine just to see it rot on the tarmac. The LiveAid money went to fund brutal regimes. We could send pallets of vaccines and that doesn’t mean a single one will go into the arm of a single person. That is why, to get anything directly to people, you require diplomacy and usually work with very specific NGOs in that country/region.

These are nothing more than celebrity circle jerks so they can party, show off, and, in this case, lecture us lesser peons about the need to stay home, shut up, and mask up…

• Heart
  • Angry
Those two have ruined my day again with their shit - I wish the British press would do a complete media blackout of the pair of them, swanning around as faux royalty after trashing our Royal family - hit them where it hurts NO REPORTING OF THEM!

I’m going to write to William,Charles and the queen’s offices voicing my displeasure of the whole shit show since they unleashed that fucking ‘actress’ to our unsuspecting nation by allowing the spectacle of that wedding to go ahead. Enough is enough now my blood pressure can’t take much more of them!

• Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member

A laptop bag with ''Archie's papa'' written on it, being used for a serious work trip??? Give me strength!

Apologies to anyone who likes this kind of smaltzy thing...but.......It just comes across to me as demeaning. As if Harry himself is of no importance. And as if Archie is the most important person in the whole wide world, much more important than his insignificant papa!.

• Heart

Spring2020

Chatty Member
20 guards and 10 cars???! 20 guards and 10 cars!!

They make a mockery of the RF. Take away those bloody titles Liz!!!

• Heart
  • Sick

LilyDCUSA

Still behind, still trying to catch up so apologies if what I am saying has already been said...

Their appearance, photos & videos in NY

View attachment 778170

What the heck is no 666 wearing? Is she trying to look like Steve Jobs - dynamic, charismatic, visionary - or just trying to go for the "I am wearing black to look slimmer" look?

H still looks besotted - the man's an idiot 🤦‍♀️

And, by the way, I notice a diamond ring is on her right pinkie finger there... Is it the "blood" diamond or the one she's merching? The woman has no shame. 😞
Remember when she used to gaze at him constantly in that over the top creepy way? She doesn't do that anymore. She barely looks at him at all. She looks out at her adoring world...and he now looks at her constantly for approval and reassurance. How the worm has turned............

• Sick
  • Haha

vretch

VIP Member
Agree with you I do.
I think that because of the Snarkles the RF have had to reassess. Charles had just got his act together after Diana and had steadied with Camilla increasingly popular when Minge arrived. Noballs has derailed PC in my opinion. He was rather fragile anyway and Camilla his Achilles heel. Noballs's exhuming of his mother has fatally damaged him and Camilla even before the "memoir" and film and sly references to his mother's "murder" at RF hands are published. Without the damage at his son's hands he probably would have made it and had a shortish but peaceful reign, but I doubt it now.
I think he will ascend the Throne as he must do and as is his right, but that health reasons will be found for him to hand over to William sooner rather than later. There's more damage from the Much Loved Family Members to come and William will need to be ready.
I will defend TQ on her handling of idiot duo because she has served us very well doing things her way so I think she deserves that respect. I don’t know if she is capable of dealing with idiot duo and I don’t know if I want her to. Let her live out the rest of her reign in peace. Well as much peace as idiot duo and pathetic son PA will allow her.

So it comes down to PC for me. It’s his bloody son causing this drama, he should be dealing with it. But is TQ being stubborn and won’t let him? These are things we really don’t know. But once he ascends the throne he better get a handle on his idiot boy and his pathetic wife. I don’t have much faith in PC, I wish I did but I don’t. It’s PW I am putting all my hope in to deal with his idiot brother.

Saying that, they are an irritant but the more I see of them, the more I couldn’t care less about them. They are so pathetically bad, I just don’t consider them a threat any more.

• Heart

Lollydyerx

So now they are apparently meeting the US ambassador to the UN!! In her turtle necked power suit this is all part of her re brand plan to enter politics... WB is just her lap dog

you could tell her head grew larger when someone called her “Madame Duchess”

• Haha
  • Sick

D. A.

VIP Member
Ermmmmm i think i might need an intervention, i'm feeling sorry for her as she's obviously really self conscious about the extra weight :eek::eek:
It feels very wrong to judge someone on their size & I totally get you!
TW has seriously made her bed though, she hasn't just thrown little pebbles, she has thrown huge rocks & at some point you have to expect a couple of rocks back.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Thalia

VIP Member
For anyone getting the rage about her being called Madam Ducheess, don't.

The girl who served me my pot of tea in Waitrose caff today called me Madam and wished me a nice day.
I almost thanked her for her service but decided against it.
Turns out I made the right decision because when she brought my breakfast over it was bloody cold.

Serves me right. Should've gone to Wazda.
You misheard. They didn't say madam duchess, they called her My dumb duchess.

It's the American accents that caused the confusion ;) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43