Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening everyone :) What a lot to catch up on tonight!

Thanks @Cassandra333 for starting the new thread and I'm so pleased my title won!

I love how the Aussies have described her "bush pig slapper bully" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That outfit is not flattering at all - what's with these silly long legged, flared trousers? (Even when Kate wore them, they didn't look great)
I remember wearing them in the 90's and they would always get wet and soak half way up your leg if it was raining! If you've lived that fashion trend once (and you know how crap it was) you probably shouldn't revisit it again. Goodness knows that no666 definitely lived through that wide leg trouser trend in the 90's and also possibly in the 70's too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If hazza got a spontaneous ovation at vaxaid does that mean that if both he and maggot attend the citizen thing then they'll get double the applause ?

And what demographic is the lineup supposed to appeal to? If they want people to watch the whole thing I feel it should have a bit more of a "theme" to perform. As it is there's something for oldies and youngies but not enough to keep people watching. I might say hey I'll watcg Coldplay(unlikely) and then nothing else appeals so I will just turn off . How will they raise money then? Or is it again down to publicity and backslapping from people from the same stable of promotion?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel really angry about them poncing around as faux royals 😒
WHO DO THEY REPRESENT OTHER THAN THEMSELVES 🤬
Also just found this snippet on Twatter regarding the global citizen shite
E_53eZkVgAkszAx.jpeg.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
They're meeting the US ambassador to the UN now🤬
CUNTS
Why? Im fascinated to imagine in what role are they meeting the US ambassador?

Is it because they need the ambassador to stop the forest fires in California, in case their house burns down?

Or maybe its to confirm with officials that Hawwy is giving up his British citizenship and title in favour of becoming a regular USA citizen?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Okay....these threads move fast but I am genuinely, genuinely unclear on what's going on with this meeting with the NYC Mayor.
Can someone enlighten me?
Why are these two being treated as heads of state or similar? I honestly don't understand why someone in an elected, high profile position is doing a photocall with them.
On the basis of what?
They have private contracts now, it's not a good look.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
A clipped photo of his left leg - that doesn’t look like a phone but also it is the middle of his leg - so either a long deep odd shaped pocket or he is wearing some odd device - what could it be? If not clear check out the picture from the second link @JAR21 posted -
eta 2nd pic is slightly better
Maybe a personal alarm.
Knowing about his paranoia and self importance delusions, he probably thinks they are No1 Targets on this planet.
These things can also disable tech in surroundings, so the only working frequency is the one assigned to them and their security.
It can be enabled/disabled fast not to interfere with other security frequencies.
Speculative, of course.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The last bit of this 🤮 Since when does grifting on a grand scale qualify as "work"?

Yeah, it's very important to invite residents to live in your country who will contribute by setting up a 'charity' where they are skimming off 95% for their own greedy pockets. Inspirational so they are!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
FromHarrysGreySuit/Mrs.Grey twitter
'a look that's been seen before 👀'

(I can't do links, but can do screenshots!)
Screenshot_20210923-185407~2.png
Screenshot_20210923-185129~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Gosh she looks awful. Bloated face, scraped back hair, outfit completely hiding her figure.
Is she trying to go for androgynous chic since she has emasculated her husband?
Whoever advises these two morons is robbing a living 🤣
I don't think she looks quite as chonk as she has in the past, but why has she not worked out that a scraped back middle part does her no favours?? Another manifestation of her delusion/mental illness.
It is a very difficult and unflattering hairstyle, only popularised by Kim K, who can only get away with it since she has spent approximately 373737365454 bajillion dollars on her face and so can get away with anything.
For anyone else, generally a scraped back middle part is not your friend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.