Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate looks so happy and smiley in the pics from the LTA thing with Emma Raducanu and the others. Compare and contrast, and get ready to duck again Pablo. '#freePablo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Kate seems to radiate kindness and love - she seems so happy to meet people and chat to them. The gruesomes seem so bloody miserable all the time and have a don't touch me or talk to me attitude.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The Harry and Meghan of this thread. Keeps saying she hates us and is leaving, but never actually leaves.
There is something weird going on here.
The rave h and m thread tumbleweed, William and Catherine thread tumbleweed. There was a lot of negativity on the DDofC thread before it went quiet.

There seems to be an increase in anti RF sentiment and an increase of Smegatron and PWB support on the RF thread (I do not read it all the time, just check out the last page sometimes).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Kate looks so happy and smiley in the pics from the LTA thing with Emma Raducanu and the others. Compare and contrast, and get ready to duck again Pablo. '#freePablo.
Poor Pablo. More plates will be thrown. The day keeps getting worse and worse for the Harkles.

Camilla has written an article herself for the dreaded Daily Mail :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, excellent article. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I understand your rage Lily, we all do. The relationship between the BRF and the public is an odd one and probably not easy to understand unless you are from the UK. There's no question of inferiority or worship or wallowing though, as most of us are very proud of our unique RF which has been part of our history for a thousand years, back in the mists of time. It's in our blood, mine anyway, and my children's.

I feel now though that a very wrong path has been taken since the Snarkles arrived, and my belief in the RF has been shaken for the first time in my life and I'm old. What bothers me is how the RF are dealing with the Snarkles. Not the Snarkles themselves. There's something bad under the surface as the RF have allowed widespread harm to be done for a long time, and there's more to come. Turning a blind eye to the Snarkles thievery and lies and destruction as they strut around representing the Monarchy is unacceptable.

Grey rocking is a cowardly excuse for failure to deal with a malignant cancer which seems to have paralysed the family and has allowed them to be mocked, trolled, ridiculed and undermined. Threatened with death. Is that OK Charlss??? Even the babies. There's something really weird going on here and God knows what it is.

Where to begin? The Snarkles have damaged our society, undermining free speech and respect for authority. Damaged race relations here and in the US with their racial victimhood, trivialised mental health issues on joke chat shows. Their poison is everywhere but they are allowed to continue to spread it. This is why I keep raging about the supposedly clever RF grey-rock strategy. It's been disastrous, as much use as a sandcastle against the tide. You can see the results today, with these lunatic RF "much loved" family members interfering in US politics and growing ever bolder because they are unchecked. Madam Duchess. Noballs's lying memoir to come, which will damage Charles and undermine Camilla and weaken the Monarchy at a vulnerable time.

Noballs wouldn't be doing what he's doing if PP was here, as he's a coward. Then there's Charles who's not strong and Noballs knows it. Charles could well hand over a weakened Throne to William, thanks to the SNARKLES.
A dimwit and his prostitute wife.. Absolutely unf....ing unbelievable. The RF strategy and planning is tit.

Brilliant post!!!!

As with other posters - I really don't understand what is going on here. Additional to the RF's very lax dealing with the Snarkles, also the media. Again, the media know everything about celebs, they have files on everyone. Having dealt with PR agencies and a few celebs over the years in my career, there is nothing the media doesn't know about anyone 'famous'. But the RF know everything about MM too, yet still it is all kept underwraps and JCMH and MM can continue to trash both their families and make $$$$ out of there titles to their hearts content......

Why are the media still completely covering up for them? OK, they go on about possible 'blood diamonds' but, rightly or wrongly that story isn't going to travel far and create a huge problem for them. Why have the media not reported that Fartie Foundation (or whatever it is ) is registered in a state where Snarkles can keep 95% of donations from the public and only pass on 5% to charity or those in need? That is just a fact, right? So why not report it? Why not make it public rather than have the information sit in forums and messageboards like this? Megxit was, what, over 18 months ago? And we are still here. Ridiculous!!!

The thing with narcs (in my personal experience) is that they see capitualtion as a weakness. They see non-responsive behaviour as a weakness. They see kindness as a weakness. If they tell you a lie and you believe it, you are weak. Yes, ignore a narc and they won't like it but then they will move on and find adoration elsewhere. The only way to get to a narc is to call them out infront of others, thus making their behavour public, reavealing their true selves and intentions and limiting their potential future conquests. End of.

Sorry - I'm all over the place today. But seeing pics of an intellectually challenged, spoilt grunt ex-Royal and his ego driven, dismally trained actress wife that couldn't get a part as the back-end of an ass in a nativity play in Outer Mongolia, prance around NY to expand their, sorry, her bank accounts has got me reaching for the Bristol Cream very early today.......

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The rave h and m thread tumbleweed, William and Catherine thread tumbleweed. There was a lot of negativity on the DDofC thread before it went quiet.

There seems to be an increase in anti RF sentiment and an increase of Smegatron and PWB support on the RF thread (I do not read it all the time, just check out the last page sometimes).
We know the vile SussexSquad looons / agents make planned attacks. They know they can't win on this thread so they are deployed derail others and comment negatively about this thread and the sort who hate H&M. When in reality, most sensible people are against h&m and are not a hate mob like them (SS). But reality does not matter to harkle PR

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The situation with Wallace and Vomit is still unfolding. It's not over yet. We have no idea of what the RF plan. It's going to be very interesting to see. And whilst smegs (narcissist) may see them as weak, it doesn't mean they are. The RF play the long game. That's what they did with Diana and that's what they're doing here. And along the way, every time smegs does something, she ends up looking like a fool. She hasn't suceeded with any of her plans. I doubt she ever will.
I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
But they are in that expensive Carlyle Hotel. I hope they only gave her a cheap tea set.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least he's not attention seeking then...😆
Who is he trying to convince with that Archie’s papa crap? I mean who does that? What professional, adult person trying to be taken seriously does that? He might as well be carrying a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper.

Oh wait, maybe Archie the genius, whose first word defied thousands of years of childhood speech development patterns, handtooled it out of vegan leather!

ETA: I’m not trying to make fun of poor Archie, who will need years and years of therapy after growing up with these two as parents. I’m making fun of his idiot parents who obviously never met or interacted with any children, let alone their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That's the problem with these slebrities who have the life photoshopped out of their image, when they actually turn up looking as they are people are wtaf is going on here?! Week by week his Royalness is being drained out of him, he gave it all up and for what?

I cannot get past seeing Haz looking like he's dressed out of a rag bag. It shocks me every single time. How is this acceptable to him?
Haha İ think it was a serious misjudgement to release the heavily manipulated Time cover images and then turn up not long after being papped and filmed as they really are and looking so totally atrocious as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Same on twitter, I think the sugars are being sent out by Smeg and are posting on here

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The situation with Wallace and Vomit is still unfolding. It's not over yet. We have no idea of what the RF plan. It's going to be very interesting to see. And whilst smegs (narcissist) may see them as weak, it doesn't mean they are. The RF play the long game. That's what they did with Diana and that's what they're doing here. And along the way, every time smegs does something, she ends up looking like a fool. She hasn't suceeded with any of her plans. I doubt she ever will.
I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride :devilish:

Lady C made an excellent point in her last video. She said her Maj gets her own back on people in subtle ways without any fanfare or big announcements for example appointing Naomi Campbell in the Commonwealth role. This was done quietly in the background showing HW that she is easily replaceable and now irrelevant. TQ can't be accused of racism because she's appointed someone who is obviously a person of colour to everyone, no pretence needed. This would really really piss HW off as it's as if she never really existed.

• Heart

This photo makes it clear that she wore a navy turtleneck and wool coat with black trousers. She did it once before for one of her outings where she awkwardly played with children, Mixing black and navy looked stupid then and looks stupid now. Maybe the light in their expensive hotel is too dim to tell the difference (my closet has very dim light and if I find a piece of clothing I like, I often buy it in multiple colors. I have lots of black and navy and I write N on the tag of navy clothing)

• Heart
  • Haha
No point in saying something should be done if you have no idea what. I'm the same as you - very frustrated with them, but telling them to not use their Royal titles has failed - they just take no notice as they know the RF have no comeback. IF the RF tried to sue, remove their titles or even tried to get parliament to remove them from the LOS then all hell would be let loose - the racism accusation would be thrown again.
I'm afraid I can see no way out only to grin and bear it until the twunts burn themselves slowly but surely a bit at a time. Their popularity is waning - the celebrities are steering clear of them, any friends they had are distancing themselves. It will take time but, if they carry on as they are doing, more and more people are seeing them for what they actually are - attention seeking, money grabbing frauds, and they will bring about their own downfall in due course.
Just a little suggestion which worked for me ..... get a hobby, concentrate on that but keep an eye on the Gruesomes and have a good laugh at their escapades but DO NOT get bothered by them. Treat them like you would a long running soap program because that is all that they are.
No I meant let the officials know the titles shouldn't be used. After all the mayor et Al aren't greeting the RF they're greeting two private citizens in private citizens roles
Then if the state decline to accede to the RFs (the queen our head of state) wishes it's a whole new ball game

Reactions: 20
Same on twitter, I think the sugars are being sent out by Smeg and are posting on here
When I have a look around twitter the Sussex Sqad seem to be getting smaller & far fewer tweets. Have they realised they are being treated like fools by those two. I wondered before how many of them there were. Maybe the rumour that they have been dropped by Sunshine Sachs is true so they have no gang now to go on sm with their pro stance.

• Heart
It is hard. But there's just a natural, organic interest in them since they are such superstars. She is a huge Hollywood talent and he is the powerhouse of the BRF.
Unfortunately, this is why they need private jets etc. The interest is just so big that they can't live like normal people. Of course their net worth is approximately $2.50 and they think they need the life of Bezos, but it's because of their STAR QUALITY. Just huge stars! (stars of what, I can't quite recall, but it'll come to me, I'm sure).
"Of course their net worth is approximately $2.50 " ... And don't forget the pickled egg... 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone on twitter is saying how happy they are to see a plus size duchess! Keep on eating Meghan!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.