Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM says its the longest H and M have been away from Lidl.
I hope that Lidl and Aldi are in a secure cupboard so the dogs cannot play with them. It would be difficult to replace the dolls now.

Have I gone too far .... getting my coat now.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Cant find pics, if anyone finds pics of their security now, and if they sport matching(not same color often, but shape) lapel pins, then they are State Security if not then its mostly contractors.
Also they may be provided by the mayor.
Yeah... the mayor who is defunding the police? I'm sure the poor remaining cops would be thrilled for this pseudo-VIP gig. Blech
Meanwhile the baldspot is growing as fast as the Grifties vote count.

And her ridiculous outfit... we have veen subjected to the Swiffer trousers (cleaning the floors) at least twice before, I think. For sure she was goose stepping to avoid face planting due to the Swiffer trou. What I would have paid to watch her face plant like Oprah did.

However what in new is her tattooed Scouse Brow

And yeah i heard one of the poor bald schmucks-in-a-suit say "she's a handful" as he walked past the DM livestream camera man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How nice to hear from U.N. Ambassador Linda gushing about her meeting with these two lunatic frauds on the three topics below: Does she know...
Mental Health issues: Noballs and his Ho are both borderline insane. She's psychotic and he's a backstabbing turd-tapping ferret.
Racial justice? These two shysters have a proven track record of stirring up racial hatred and have damaged race relations in the UK.
COVID? They wll scam a vaccine charity or any charity through their scam Arsewholes 'R Us (Delaware 5% Only!) Charity.
Thought not. Not interested are you Linda?

PS. I've posted some very attractive photos of a selection of my cats using avatars as I don't know how to post pictures. Not one has been complimented on their looks or asked to join the elite CAS Squad though one pussy sent off his c.v. to the Mods. No enquiries about what fish they like and stuff like that. Zilch, nada. Soddit.

ETA Pictured today is Fark. If you like Fark, swipe left. Or move on. If you don't fancy Fark, swipe left.
So cute 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the film of Hazno in the bar without Smegzie he looks really really angry...

That Wimbledon story o_O o_O
nah hes pissed out of his brains 🤪 no one to tell him what to do he has gone rogue whilst she is having another tango tan in their penthouse suite 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The DM says its the longest H and M have been away from Lidl.
I hope that Lidl and Aldi are in a secure cupboard so the dogs cannot play with them. It would be difficult to replace the dolls now.

Have I gone too far .... getting my coat now.
Maybe without Meghan and Harry in the house the kids are like the Gremlins and when Mama and Papa return home they will find the rescue chickens have been let out, all the copies of the bench and the 40 x 40 merchandise is strewn all over the place and the nanny will be tied to a chair with Gaffer tape across her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
But behind here sorry if this is posted already… what the hell???

She looks really uncomfortable and nervous in every photo. At the reluctant photocall-in-the-fog, I thought it was because she might be scared of heights (combo of the stilettos, the Swiffer Trow and the 110 floors) but she has the same look on terra firma. And wearing sunglasses in the foggy cloudy 80f weather and jndoors? Defo tryimg to be Angelina 2.0. Fuckers

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yeah... the mayor who is defunding the police? I'm sure the poor remaining cops would be thrilled for this pseudo-VIP gig. Blech
Meanwhile the baldspot is growing as fast as the Grifties vote count.

And her ridiculous outfit... we have veen subjected to the Swiffer trousers (cleaning the floors) at least twice before, I think. For sure she was goose stepping to avoid face planting due to the Swiffer trou. What I would have paid to watch her face plant like Oprah did.

However what in new is her tattooed Scouse Brow

And yeah i heard one of the poor bald schmucks-in-a-suit say "she's a handful" as he walked past the DM livestream camera man
They forgot to add Scabies in those eyebrow pics

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If this is true (and it sounds as if it could be) then I'm disgusted. How awful that people lost their jobs because of that pushy witch 😕

This is the sort of story that needs to be out in the public domain and printed by all the newsapers instead of crap about her wearing a bleeping polo neck.

I do hope Tom Bower knows all about this and can include it in his biography.
It sounds very plausible. She had the bloke taking a selfie kicked out and there was speculation at the time that she and her mates had overdone the hospitality. And this report from the Sun also ties in, as does what came out about the attitude on the Australia tour.

I feel so sorry for Kate and especially for the poor DoK who's in frail health and given years of service to Wimbledon, and to HM and the country. What an appalling thing to have to deal with from a "much loved family member".

For me this is exactly the problem and why I get so torn about how the RF are dealing with it. Wimbledon is a prestigious and important event for the country, with two well-respected Royal patrons, and she behaved like that with what appears to have been zero repercussions. And then she and Hazza get rewarded a few months later with the full SA tour, and allowed to take a camera crew to film that "poor ickle hard-done-by meeee" documentary.

Make it make sense. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

A laptop bag with ''Archie's papa'' written on it, being used for a serious work trip??? Give me strength!

Apologies to anyone who likes this kind of smaltzy thing...but.......It just comes across to me as demeaning. As if Harry himself is of no importance. And as if Archie is the most important person in the whole wide world, much more important than his insignificant papa!.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Peace and love folks🥰.... We are all mighty angry by the cheek of those two rocking up in NY.... The state of them .... The idiots pandering to them in NY and ... It is clear the RF have no control over them....loose cannons doing what they like, no point getting angry at HM etc . And no point getting angry at each other...
Been changing my vpn furiously this morning, a good hour of voting for the famous five... Coffee time now! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It absolutely enrages me that despite her being a two bit actress and him being a non working royal they have access to all of these powerful people in American business and government. They make me sick

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Never papped/videoed dining inside a restaurant in California but NY? 🤔
Oh no....how could this happen outside of the UK?

I thought according to M &H that paps only worked in the UK? Oh dear, who can they sue now?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She looks really uncomfortable and nervous in every photo. At the reluctant photocall-in-the-fog, I thought it was because she might be scared of heights (combo of the stilettos, the Swiffer Trow and the 110 floors) but she has the same look on terra firma. And wearing sunglasses in the foggy cloudy 80f weather and jndoors? Defo tryimg to be Angelina 2.0. Fuckers
She’s punching well above her weight with these meetings - the title may be opening some doors for a while, whilst she is living the Disney dream in her own head, but is delusional. Hazzno has been trained for years on how he should act I have no doubt she won’t listen to anyone as she always knows best - that will be her downfall. eventually.

Off to re read Nostradamus and recap on the 3rd anti christ chapter 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A laptop bag with ''Archie's papa'' written on it, being used for a serious work trip??? Give me strength!

Apologies to anyone who likes this kind of smaltzy thing...but.......It just comes across to me as demeaning. As if Harry himself is of no importance. And as if Archie is the most important person in the whole wide world, much more important than his insignificant papa!.
This will be merching again. It's not an accident that stuff like this is shown to the pap lenses.

I would put money on it having been a "#gift" from Nooonooooooooooo or similar and one of the mags (or Smeghan's Smirror) will shortly be kind enough to let us know exactly where we too can get our own printed up, with our own doll's names. For $$$$$ of course.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Charles and Andrew are both in trouble and this thing with Michael Fawcett will not go away. How can Charles claim he didn't know that money was being paid for access?

HM will pass Charles over and hand the crown to William IMO. If you watch the PR, it's very clear. William is being positioned as the future monarch, while Charles and Camilla are being shuffled away.
I think HM is unfortunately going to have a very difficult time with this Andrew thing over the next couple of years.
İ agree that William and Catherine are being seen more centre-stage. TQ and PP are a hard act to follow, and perhaps for that reason (excepting Princess Anne/Prince Edward) their children have seemed to disappoint. İ also think that age is an important factor, and perhaps knowing that Charles will possibly not have a long reign when he does ascend, it might be the right decision to let King William be crowned, or at least be primed and ready to serve.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe she didn't tell the clown prince she had rung the paps before their state visit to the mayor and her nervousness down to a possible temper tantrum from the juggler.

His wee face with pasted on smile but his eyes like thunder. Hahaharrrrrry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.