Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's in a snit because it says 'Archie's Papa' and not 'Megain's Husband' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Never papped/videoed dining inside a restaurant in California but NY? 🤔
Indeed. Twice now. A place like that will clearly have private dining rooms that he could have had his drinks served in. It's all deliberate.

But anyway, it blows the "had to leave the UK as no privacy there" right out of the water. Can't use that claim again just as he can't any more claim camera flashes send him back to the Paris car crash.

I like the idea that she was upstairs in her room washing her smalls and her stinky turtleneck out, but I expect she was over at Soho House catching up with old friends.

Where are the dollies? Have they been left on the shelf back in Montedeceito? Or are they in a suitcase in the hotel room. Wasn't another thing that Haznotruths claimed, that he resented his parents being absent when he was growing up? If he's left them in California for the long weekend with Dorito or the nanny army then he's doing everything he moaned about isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't know. But it could have been made clear that the titles weren't to be used. And yes I know that hasn't worked so far, but this was an "official" event with possible state security.
Re the state security....sorry I dont know how it works in the US

But could it be that H &M are paying directly for Homeland security, because they have the skills, up to date information (and guns) that ordinary bodyguards dont have?

H & M arent ''official'' members of the RF though, so in what capacity are they in NY?

How do I ask for New York state officials to entertain me as a private citizen for a trip to the USA to discuss Covid, racial awareness and discussing mental health issues? Ive never been to New York and need a holiday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't know. But it could have been made clear that the titles weren't to be used. And yes I know that hasn't worked so far, but this was an "official" event with possible state security.
No point in saying something should be done if you have no idea what. I'm the same as you - very frustrated with them, but telling them to not use their Royal titles has failed - they just take no notice as they know the RF have no comeback. IF the RF tried to sue, remove their titles or even tried to get parliament to remove them from the LOS then all hell would be let loose - the racism accusation would be thrown again.
I'm afraid I can see no way out only to grin and bear it until the twunts burn themselves slowly but surely a bit at a time. Their popularity is waning - the celebrities are steering clear of them, any friends they had are distancing themselves. It will take time but, if they carry on as they are doing, more and more people are seeing them for what they actually are - attention seeking, money grabbing frauds, and they will bring about their own downfall in due course.
Just a little suggestion which worked for me ..... get a hobby, concentrate on that but keep an eye on the Gruesomes and have a good laugh at their escapades but DO NOT get bothered by them. Treat them like you would a long running soap program because that is all that they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I should imagine that Pablo and the other staff at Monteshitso are having a huge party :LOL: They've probably invited the Obama's and Oprah (who'll bring Gail). The Clooney's would have flown in special and Katy Perry is giving one of the finest performances of her life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
#FreePablo

IF the RF tried to sue, remove their titles or even tried to get parliament to remove them from the LOS then all hell would be let loose - the racism accusation would be thrown again.
I'm sure if the Queen opened her cheque book, they'd be more than willing to lose the titles. For the right price that is.

Just a little suggestion which worked for me ..... get a hobby, concentrate on that but keep an eye on the Gruesomes and have a good laugh at their escapades but DO NOT get bothered by them. Treat them like you would a long running soap program because that is all that they are.
I like to think of it as watching a narcissist in action, hopefully to their downfall. But you're right. They're not important. Good for a laugh though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No point in saying something should be done if you have no idea what. I'm the same as you - very frustrated with them, but telling them to not use their Royal titles has failed - they just take no notice as they know the RF have no comeback. IF the RF tried to sue, remove their titles or even tried to get parliament to remove them from the LOS then all hell would be let loose - the racism accusation would be thrown again.
I'm afraid I can see no way out only to grin and bear it until the twunts burn themselves slowly but surely a bit at a time. Their popularity is waning - the celebrities are steering clear of them, any friends they had are distancing themselves. It will take time but, if they carry on as they are doing, more and more people are seeing them for what they actually are - attention seeking, money grabbing frauds, and they will bring about their own downfall in due course.
I honestly don't think the RF need to remove the titles. Letting them keep Duke and Duchess stops them trying for other greater titles, or claiming they've been hard done by. I think it's actually a smart move by the RF to freeze the pair at those titles.

And best of all, every single time they use them, it is funny as hell thinking about what they said about how bad the RF is, and how they couldn't wait to run away, yet here they are desperately clinging on to those titles from that family they made out was so evil. They embarass themselves every single time they use the titles, and I'm here for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Why was she wearing a coat at all? It was warm in NYC today. Also, that camel coat looks like steaming crap on her. The sleeves are too long, so she just did a stupid tiny roll to shorten them rather than have them tailored. She also changed into a black shirt but decided the turtleneck was a keeper? She has ZERO fashion sense.
In Glasgow, possibly just in the past when all men wore suits even to paddle in the sea, the camel coat was worn only by used car salesmen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just to state the obvious. Hawwys patronages, and country havent chosen him, The British media and public seem to me to be massively pro William and Kate.

I like the fact that William used to work as a pilot, for the East Anglia air ambulance service, ferrying emergency cases to local hospitals. An actual job working for a charity closely linked to the NHS. Thats what real service looks like!

And H'wood hasnt chosen Meghan at all. What parties and events has she been invited to? Did she go to the Obamas birthday party with all the other H'wood celebs?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
his brief case had ‘archies papa’ written on it. What about Lili??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A laptop bag with ''Archie's papa'' written on it, being used for a serious work trip??? Give me strength!

Apologies to anyone who likes this kind of smaltzy thing...but.......It just comes across to me as demeaning. As if Harry himself is of no importance. And as if Archie is the most important person in the whole wide world, much more important than his insignificant papa!.
Has he also disowned Lidl? You are right it is an immature accessory

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How absolutely ghastly if the Wimbledon anon is true :mad: Lady C has alluded to awful things Pinocchio has said about HMTQ, RF and staff so this treatment wouldn't surprise me, unfortunately.

A morning laugh for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I bet she now has Michelle Obama in her sights lool with the dress style and silly 'power' walk. You aren't fit to match up to MO megs give it up

Reactions: 28
Front page of the Scottish Sun this morning. “Meghan powers into New York” . Just her in the photo, no Harry.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I found 6wife's latest style icon - identical make-up, polo neck and coat

1632474654842.jpeg

The spare he hates his brother
The wife copies his mother
The kids are made of rubber
The Sussex family

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dum... bart... on
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I occasionally tell my other half stuff they do that is cringey or ridiculous and mentioned the ‘royal tour’ yesterday. He commented that he has no idea what they are doing (unless I mention it), and that any news just goes over his head as they are of no interest. He’s ex-military and no longer sees hazza as ‘hero Harry’. He reckons most people see them as irrelevant hypocrites.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.