Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what way was I chasing them off the forum? And how come @Rescueremedy gets to express a view I don't like but I can't express a view that they might not like? Is it one rule for @Rescue chicken and another rule for me?

Thank you @Murphy Brown

It wasn't snappish at all. I thought about what I wanted to say. And, since this is a gossip forum, it could be argued that none of the posts on here are actually necessary.
But in context I feel my response was apt. Smegs wasn't duped and the Queen doesn't smile like 'a doofus' or 'an idiot'. @Rescue chicken has made one post on Tattle and it was to hag the Queen off and imply that 'poor little smegs' was conned in some way. Smegs is the con artist here, no one else. So I'm going to respond in the way I want and you don't get to police my response. @Rescue chicken should read the room before posting.
100% agree , I was tempted to post a ‘snappish ‘ reply tbh , new member / one post referring to the Queen in that way 🤔 mmm sod off sugar you are so not welcome here 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Bit early - just thought of this one

Harry and Meghan #141 - She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I bet she now has Michelle Obama in her sights lool with the dress style and silly 'power' walk. You aren't fit to match up to MO megs give it up
Ah, Michelle Obama. I know she’s Marmite for some but I absolutely love her AND I have a story from my retired Irish friend who worked on the diplomatic corps.

When the Obamas were in Ireland in 2013 they took their daughters with them and my friend’s team were tasked with looking after the team who took care of Mrs Obama and also help the girls feel at ease when their parents were on official duty. Before the visit my friend’s team were asked if there was a theme park close to Dublin the girls could go blow off a bit steam. When the Irish side reported back Ireland had just the one theme park, Tayto World (Park) and that it was based on a potato chip/crisp character the Obamas themselves thought this was the very best thing they’d ever heard. Unfortunately, the park was too far away from where they were staying but when Michelle Obama arrived in Ireland she made it clear she wanted to try the famous ‘chips’ that inspired a theme park, laughing with everyone she met from my friend’s team. The main part of the story is that somebody relatively junior in her girls’ entourage had a bit of a disaster and descended into floods of tears about her mistake that led to it. The Irish side tried to help her out but word got back to Michelle. Rather than kick off about it Michelle apparently left a meeting early to seek out the member of staff, was seen giving her a massive hug and told her the issue could be fixed, everyone makes mistakes, etc.

Class act and a fully rounded human being. Also the smartest person in most rooms. No wonder the Queen loves her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
How absolutely ghastly if the Wimbledon anon is true :mad: Lady C has alluded to awful things Pinocchio has said about HMTQ, RF and staff so this treatment wouldn't surprise me, unfortunately.

A morning laugh for everyone

That's the problem with these slebrities who have the life photoshopped out of their image, when they actually turn up looking as they are people are wtaf is going on here?! Week by week his Royalness is being drained out of him, he gave it all up and for what?

I cannot get past seeing Haz looking like he's dressed out of a rag bag. It shocks me every single time. How is this acceptable to him?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
This will be merching again. It's not an accident that stuff like this is shown to the pap lenses.

I would put money on it having been a "#gift" from Nooonooooooooooo or similar and one of the mags (or Smeghan's Smirror) will shortly be kind enough to let us know exactly where we too can get our own printed up, with our own doll's names. For $$$$$ of course.
I am going to order one emblazoned with
‘Tattlers rool the school’
or
No ones mama, papa or gangan
or
Don’t you know who I am ?

🤣🤣🤣 cannot decide which has the most street cred 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In Glasgow, possibly just in the past when all men wore suits even to paddle in the sea, the camel coat was worn only by used car salesmen.
There's wearing a camel coat (that fits) like Carolyn Bessette....

And then there's turning up thinking you're channelling Carolyn but looking more like Del Boy and Minder :)

Poor Smeg. Less Upper East Side and more Eastenders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Charles and Andrew are both in trouble and this thing with Michael Fawcett will not go away. How can Charles claim he didn't know that money was being paid for access?

HM will pass Charles over and hand the crown to William IMO. If you watch the PR, it's very clear. William is being positioned as the future monarch, while Charles and Camilla are being shuffled away.
I think HM is unfortunately going to have a very difficult time with this Andrew thing over the next couple of years.
HMTQ can't pass Charles over. He would have to abdicate when the time came, if he didn't want to become King.

Reactions: 31
I should imagine that Pablo and the other staff at Monteshitso are having a huge party :LOL: They've probably invited the Obama's and Oprah (who'll bring Gail). The Clooney's would have flown in special and Katy Perry is giving one of the finest performances of her life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
#FreePablo

I'm sure if the Queen opened her cheque book, they'd be more than willing to lose the titles. For the right price that is.
Run Pablo run! (To the song of Born Free)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
100% agree , I was tempted to post a ‘snappish ‘ reply tbh , new member / one post referring to the Queen in that way 🤔 mmm sod off sugar you are so not welcome here 😡
ugh no one has the time for people like this. As you were, fellow cat ladies...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whist watching the Duchess of Cambridge abseiling in the Lakes and Meghan swanning around NY could not emphasis enough just how unsuitable to Royal life Meghan is/was.

We all know Meghan wanted all the trappings without any of the work. This visit to NY is nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It sounds very plausible. She had the bloke taking a selfie kicked out and there was speculation at the time that she and her mates had overdone the hospitality. And this report from the Sun also ties in, as does what came out about the attitude on the Australia tour.

I feel so sorry for Kate and especially for the poor DoK who's in frail health and given years of service to Wimbledon, and to HM and the country. What an appalling thing to have to deal with from a "much loved family member".

For me this is exactly the problem and why I get so torn about how the RF are dealing with it. Wimbledon is a prestigious and important event for the country, with two well-respected Royal patrons, and she behaved like that with what appears to have been zero repercussions. And then she and Hazza get rewarded a few months later with the full SA tour, and allowed to take a camera crew to film that "poor ickle hard-done-by meeee" documentary.

Make it make sense. :(
Yes I totally agree.

I can see why the Queen and Prince Charles have indulged the ginger fuckwit as all parents and grandparents do, but he really has crossed the line. It's gone beyond him being a naughty boy at school smoking a bit of weed, partying with the wrong type of woman and trying to be a bit of a rebel.

He deliberately married a woman who wasn't suitable for the job and, even worse, didn't want to learn and fit in. Frankly he could have married someone he met at the Sainsburys checkout who would have been grateful, applied themselves to learning the ropes and would have made more effort than that pushy narc Markle.

I don't agree with posters who say that the Queen is losing the plot but she is a very old woman who is grieving and hasn't experienced this sort of treatment from a relative before. It must be completely confusing and there is no precedent here. Unfortunately it may also be true that the Queen is sending them money.

Andrew must be a huge disappointment for her too but at least he has done what he was told to do in keeping a low profile.

Hazno clearly doesn't listen to anyone and his arrogance and rabid jealousy of his brother has lead him down this path of acting like he knows better than everyone else and not listening to any advice. He obviously thinks he can do whatever he likes.

The royal family really do need to have some sort of summit to decide on what to do about the Harkles. They must know how unpopular Hazno and his wife are now and how their behaviour is effecting how a lot of people view the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I found 6wife's latest style icon - identical make-up, polo neck and coat

View attachment 778524

The spare he hates his brother
The wife copies his mother
The kids are made of rubber
The Sussex family

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dum... bart... on
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
LOL, I sang it as I read it dumb dumb dumb dumdum

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I totally agree.

I can see why the Queen and Prince Charles have indulged the ginger fuckwit as all parents and grandparents do, but he really has crossed the line. It's gone beyond him being a naughty boy at school smoking a bit of weed, partying with the wrong type of woman and trying to be a bit of a rebel.

He deliberately married a woman who wasn't suitable for the job and, even worse, didn't want to learn and fit in. Frankly he could have married someone he met at the Sainsburys checkout who would have been grateful, applied themselves to learning the ropes and would have made more effort than that pushy narc Markle.

I don't agree with posters who say that the Queen is losing the plot but she is a very old woman who is grieving and hasn't experienced this sort of treatment from a relative before. It must be completely confusing and there is no precedent here. Unfortunately it may also be true that the Queen is sending them money.

Andrew must be a huge disappointment for her too but at least he has done what he was told to do in keeping a low profile.

Hazno clearly doesn't listen to anyone and his arrogance and rabid jealousy of his brother has lead him down this path of acting like he knows better than everyone else and not listening to any advice. He obviously thinks he can do whatever he likes.

The royal family really do need to have some sort of summit to decide on what to do about the Harkles. They must know how unpopular Hazno and his wife are now and how their behaviour is effecting how a lot of people view the monarchy.
I actually 100% agree with and support this take.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.