Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's flicking her foot so her wide flares dont get caught in her heel.

Clearly Northwestern university and her expensive education did not teach her how to turn up trousers and sew a hem stitch.
You cant do this if you are returning the goods???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Harry very quickly appears to have overcome his triggers re camera clicks and flashes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Anecdotal, feel free to disregard (basically opinion, based on some facts):

Paps which cooperate with celebs, reporters that have photographers in tow always say that the gray suit is the hardest thing to photograph , because regardless of the background the wearer ''blends'' with the environment /light/ and the ''blandness'' of it implies the wearers desire to ''let others shine.''
See Hawwy usually around Peg, and their entire fake Royal security entourage now wearing gray suits.

Secret Service never/extremely rarely wears light gray suits. And its also rare for RPOs.
Chances are these are contractors or the Harkles demanded this, imagine the FOIA.
I have a miniscule amount of experience with this and it's incorrect. I worked at an event with Prince Charles once and you would never know RPOs are there. There are I think 2 'bodyguards', dressed normally in black clothing or whatever. The actual protection officers dress as tourists and stay in the crowd. They wear shorts/backpacks/whatever to blend in. Whoever you can identify easily as their bodyguard is not the real bodyguard.

The official bodyguard is like a front/distraction.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It bugs me that I can’t put my finger on exactly what changed about her face and body shape the minute she had Archie…it’s like those urban myths about skin walkers who look like humans but something is slightly off about them…not sure if I believe the surrogacy/fake bump rumours but SOMETHING happened as soon as that baby exited her womb and ever since she’s just looked….wrong. Can’t put my finger on it 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I am just watching the Prince Philip programme, PWB seems rather manic, I would be willing to bet it was filmed the day of the odd behaviour at the statue unveiling.

Reactions: 32
Cant find pics, if anyone finds pics of their security now, and if they sport matching(not same color often, but shape) lapel pins, then they are State Security if not then its mostly contractors.
Also they may be provided by the mayor.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It is so odd using the same hotel as royals use in new York having such an over the top security detail - people wouldn’t know you’re there if you didn’t make it so obvious? You’re not on a royal tour and is anyone actually talking about what they’re supposedly advocating..
I feel sorry for them.
They cant go anywhere without being hounded by hoardes of press.
Must be awful when all you want is privacy.

Poor lambs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
HER NECK!! WHERE IS IT?!?!?

eta; AND WHY IS IT SO WIDE?!?!
To me, she is just starting to look exactly like Doria. Which is no bad thing...Doria is nice-looking. But I think Harry thought he was getting a Holly Willoughby-style hot girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a miniscule amount of experience with this and it's incorrect. I worked at an event with Prince Charles once and you would never know RPOs are there. There are I think 2 'bodyguards', dressed normally in black clothing or whatever. The actual protection officers dress as tourists and stay in the crowd. They wear shorts/backpacks/whatever to blend in. Whoever you can identify easily as their bodyguard is not the real bodyguard.

The official bodyguard is like a front/distraction.
True about the RPO discretion.
I mean that the visible Secret Service(presence) vs the invisible methods (dressed as pap/tourist like you said)

This article illustrates better what I mean, all wear matching light gray suits:
Botched that post.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for them.
They cant go anywhere without being hounded by hoardes of press.
Must be awful when all you want is privacy.

Poor lambs.
It is hard. But there's just a natural, organic interest in them since they are such superstars. She is a huge Hollywood talent and he is the powerhouse of the BRF.
Unfortunately, this is why they need private jets etc. The interest is just so big that they can't live like normal people. Of course their net worth is approximately $2.50 and they think they need the life of Bezos, but it's because of their STAR QUALITY. Just huge stars! (stars of what, I can't quite recall, but it'll come to me, I'm sure).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The stink of money. The vultures are circling.

The only reason these pair of cretins are being invited to events is because they have money. Or at least can be used as leverage to raise capital. It won't end well.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
True about the RPO discretion.
I mean that the visible Secret Service(presence) vs the invisible methods (dressed as pap/tourist like you said)

This article illustrates better what I mean, all wear matching light gray suits:
Botched that post.
Who would know? They don't have RPOs anymore, that's for sure. But I do think US taxpayers should be putting in FOIA requests about their security. I think there is a lot of evidence to suggest it's Secret Service.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.