Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Have a nice day! It must have been exhausting working in hospitality there. I was born and raised there but came here as a teenager.
There was a lot of that 😂😂 Fake, nobody actually means it. I think that’s why Meghan didn’t get it here. She comes from an incredibly superficial fake existence in LA. It’s very lovey dovey. Everybody always telling each other how marvellous they are darling. All you have to do is watch real housewives to see how vacuous it all is. Then she comes here and realises nobody is actually going to kiss her arse. Wake up call I’m afraid. Welcome to the real world babe. Wipe you’re own damn arse. Nobody actually cares if you’re “OK”! 😂😂 Just suck it’s up and get on with it like we all have to. On a scale of
1-10 she was living at a 10 in terms of what was possible and available to her. I can’t imagine what else she would have expected outside of her Hollywood lifestyle. She clearly didn’t do her homework. She thought she was smart and worldly, she was naive, insular and uneducated. It’s also very closed in terms of what worldwide news and point of view is available. But she rushed into bagging her prince with, I believe, no intention of it ever being permanent. She was always going to move him there or walk away.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Despicableme

Chatty Member
I am finding it hard to even read about them now, just seeing their faces angers me. I know at some point Harry will have to be back in the U.K. but Meglomaniac and Archieficial can take their chances in the Canadian woods with the bears, don't come back here.
I'm deliberately not opening newspaper articles because I don’t want to give them the click bait, they make me cross!! Surprisingly cross for someone who has no real interest in the the firm/Royalty.

I honestly wish the papers would stop reporting anything they do or say! I would be more than happy if they disappeared, never to be seen or heard from again! Why do they deserve the constant publicity?
Realistically had they worked with the family/firm to come up with something, I wouldn’t have registered their leaving, but the arrogance, entitlement & hypocrisy of it all staggers me, with everything that is going on in the world right now they really think they are more important?:mad:

They are nobodies, as horrible as it sounds I am really hoping they fall flat on their faces, & show the world stropping doesn’t get you your own way! The only thing that made them anybody is their link to the RF, & I think they really need to learn that lesson the firm is bigger than they are, I am hoping HMQ will remove everything in order to teach that lesson, but I won’t hold my breath.

I am pissed that they could have done so much......but it appears that wasn’t enough for them. I’m sad at the missed opportunities, whilst being pissed that the whole country is labelled racist when the reality is different, I don’t like manipulative behaviour, & I know there are concerns re his MH state & questions if he’s being controlled, no-one should live with Domestic Abuse. I question how & why this shit show has got to this point, been allowed to happen. I also know how many times victims leave & go back before they finally leave - it’s a difficult thing to manage, to deal with but they really need shutting down. But is it domestic abuse or is this the real Harry?

On the other hand I am older, & dont get this whole woke, and being famous for nothing culture anyway - so maybe it’s just me!

I'm deliberately not opening newspaper articles because I don’t want to give them the click bait, they make me cross!! Surprisingly cross for someone who has no real interest in the the firm/Royalty.

I honestly wish the papers would stop reporting anything they do or say! I would be more than happy if they disappeared, never to be seen or heard from again! Why do they deserve the constant publicity?
Realistically had they worked with the family/firm to come up with something, I wouldn’t have registered their leaving, but the arrogance, entitlement & hypocrisy of it all staggers me, with everything that is going on in the world right now they really think they are more important?:mad:

They are nobodies, as horrible as it sounds I am really hoping they fall flat on their faces, & show the world stropping doesn’t get you your own way! The only thing that made them anybody is their link to the RF, & I think they really need to learn that lesson the firm is bigger than they are, I am hoping HMQ will remove everything in order to teach that lesson, but I won’t hold my breath.

I am pissed that they could have done so much......but it appears that wasn’t enough for them. I’m sad at the missed opportunities, whilst being pissed that the whole country is labelled racist when the reality is different, I don’t like manipulative behaviour, & I know there are concerns re his MH state & questions if he’s being controlled, no-one should live with Domestic Abuse. I question how & why this shit show has got to this point, been allowed to happen. I also know how many times victims leave & go back before they finally leave - it’s a difficult thing to manage, to deal with but they really need shutting down. But is it domestic abuse or is this the real Harry?

On the other hand I am older, & dont get this whole woke, and being famous for nothing culture anyway - so maybe it’s just me!
getting off my soapbox now - sorry that was a rant & a half! :):)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
The article on DM about the feud with William and Harry is laughable. Claiming Harry was upset because he got sidelined, he knew his place in the pecking order from when he was young so why throw a hissy fit when William the FUTURE KING gets more attention? did he think he would have a tantrum and the Queen would say 'Ok lets treat you both as equals' hes pathetic.
I think Meghan is eaten up with jealousy of Kate, and if it wasn't for Meghan, William and Harry ( and Kate) would be fine

• Sad
Reactions: 28

leviosa

Well apparently the Queen has been told to leave Buck house and hole up in Windsor castle for the foreseeable due to the corona virus.
Robert Peston(who is usually spot on) reckons that Boris and co will be issuing guidelines about anyone over 70 self isolating as much as possible to stay safe, so Queenie falls into that category.

This could very well be the last time that ginger spoiled brat has spoken with his grandmother. Cunt. And cuntess.
Would've been so nice if they had brought the baby to see his great-grandparents for very possibly the final time. But they only ever think about themselves.

• Sad
  • Angry

coconochanel

VIP Member
Perhaps our next thread title should be:
Harry goes to Hollywood 😁

I'm really disgusted by their hypocrisy. All the awful things both have said regarding Trump - all planned to help them fit in with the luvvies in LA.
Just proves that Megs couldn't survive in the wilds of Canada without paps and journalists to give daily reports on her antics. She has to have constant attention so that she can be seen as the new Diana.

When will Harry wake up and realise that his wife is nothing like Diana?
more like #15 'the lala's go to lala land'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I've seen quite a few of Louis, def far more than archiedoll. He's a little belter. He and archiedoll would/could have been great mates.

Oh God, that's hilariously utterly too ridiculous. I thought WE were bad, but sheesh the conspiracy theorists are nuttier than squirrel shit.🐿🐿🐿
William's face, watching Louis with his stick.
Fabulous gorgeous kids. All credit W&K.
Eat your hearts out Droopy, Snoopy and plastic baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Meghanlomaniac pretends to care for women and girls. Does she not know where her hair comes from?? It really is a dirty, nasty exploitation of poor females. She does not give a flying fuck about anything,bar her own projection.
TIG in the WIG

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
She's totally ruined the brotherly love between Harry and William, William was 100% right to be sceptical of meghan.

• Heart
  • Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There's an article in the Mail today in which Harry says it was his choice to go to Canada because nobody gave Meghan a fair chance.
He still doesn't get it, does he?

No Harry most of us welcomed Meghan at first and were happy for you. Your problems are all your own making. You turned your back on us. Suddenly the very public who adored you were the enemy to be avoided, shunned from seeing Archie with everything hidden behind a cloak of secrecy.

Aagh being blamed just makes me annoyed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I’ve just read that HMQ is being moved to Windsor with plans to isolate her and Philip in Sandringham if required. It looks as though her annual garden parties will be cancelled too so I don’t believe for one minute they’ve planned as far ahead as Balmoral.

This will be Beggy McBegface trying to cling to her last link with the RF.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Palpatine

VIP Member
  • Haha

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
Deluded Sussex Squad

Can’t remember where I read it, but meghan is putting out the word that W&K are paying people to write fake “hate” comments.

No they’re not fake, we really do hate you Megz

i don’t think Meghan could have stayed as popular as Will and Kate, because it was all an act right from the beginning. She was “off” from the very first engagement interview. And remember the £56,000 engagement dress....
She had completely different expectations to the reality of what it is to be a royal / aristo.
It is nothing like the pampered Alist / billionaire crowd
She would never have been as popular as Kate if she had stayed for a million years, Kate has class and is a natural for her job, where everything about Meg is totally fake, from her forced smiles to the utter BS she spoke in the engagement interview when she gazed into Hapless's eyes telling us she had no idea who the worlds most famous batchelor was when she cooked up a date with him

• Haha

Topanga

Chatty Member
Now more than ever, we need each other............:sick::sick::sick:
okaaaaaaay!! How’s that working out for you Harry?

All their other opportunities for launching brand Sussex seem to be disappearing, the sound of them scraping that barrel gets louder!
Well, now more than ever the UK needs you to start paying for your own security Harry! Time to grow up and put your big boy pants on.

• Heart
  • Haha

Team JCM

VIP Member
Absolutely. If that happened I’d blame him. Not the coronavirus. HIM. She must be worn down already with all his shit at her age.

Oh, and Andrew. Bloody tossers. They all need to hang their heads in shame.

I hope their Instagram commenters are giving them some grief. I won’t dirty my hands to look. Anyone looked?
Yup couldn’t help myself
DE1951BC-FBE1-46C5-961F-33238B83B84D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha