Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also assumed this was so Boris could get to her for their weekly meeting still? Windsor is an easier location to work from and sign off on things. Normally she’s only at Sandringham or Balmoral when it’s the holidays/summer break.

The Queen and Prince Phillip are a remarkable example of duty to your country.
Boris did their audience by phone this week.

Reactions: 7
Now more than ever, we need each other............:sick::sick::sick:
okaaaaaaay!! How’s that working out for you Harry?

All their other opportunities for launching brand Sussex seem to be disappearing, the sound of them scraping that barrel gets louder!
She should try giving a stuff about her own father first and family first, before pretending to give a rats behind about us plebs!

From the article:

The Insider revealed: “Meghan takes a walk with Archie every single day through the woods.

“She either pushes him in a stroller through the paved trails through the public woods by their home or straps him on and walks the more rustic routes.

“The walks usually last around an hour or two, but she takes them daily.”

Yeah that will be right!! Of course she daren't call her pet pap to take pics because Hazza is there
I can imagine she’s fond of the strap on 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Right? It’s just so faaaaaake. I guess this has been her m.o all along. Make him feel like he is the funniest, most handsome Prince in the world.
Well said! 🙂👍 I have a feeling now she got what she wants she soon stop all the fakeness and he start to grate on her nerves after a while.
I also think they have nothing in common really but his humouring her for now so it looks good in the public eye.

Reactions: 14
I'm thinking the Queen should open Balmoral Castle to us Tattlers so we can self isolate given how much love we have for her. I'm willing to do a bit of dusting and vacuuming in return for her hospitality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Open up the DM & breaking news is

Prince Philip has been helicoptered from Wood Farm in Sandringham to Windsor to be with the Queen for Easter.

Reports say he's joined her a week early to match her revised schedule, as she prepares to wait out the coronavirus crisis away from London.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WTAF?

Disclaimer, I haven't read it all but some 'royal expert' is saying they'll ask Hasbeen back to act in an official royal capacity.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
WTAF?

Disclaimer, I haven't read it all but some 'royal expert' is saying they'll ask Hasbeen back to act in an official royal capacity.
They can bloody well duck right off. And when they’ve fucked off they can duck off some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
WTAF?

Such bollox. I don't believe half of that. There are plenty of willing royals here to fill any posts needing filled.
Ginger can stay the duck away in canada with his actress popsy and the sprog.:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTAF?

She’ll be insufferable!! Gives themma reason to hang onto that Royal for longer!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
WTAF?

They should ask Kate to be counsellor of State. If Prince Phillip has been, then no reason why Kate can’t. There’s also Edward don’t forget.
Harry is a liability. He’s already shown dereliction of Duty on numerous occassions

Reactions: 23
Perhaps minimal physical contact with Uncle Tom Cobley isn’t such a great idea after all, eh Meghan? Hope Haz hasn’t contracted it from his mate Lewis...

This is nonsensical, apologies! I meant to say I’m glad I’m not a huggy person and I’d rather be described as “uptight” at the moment, than stupidly and indiscriminately hugging every Tom, Dick and Harry (hardy, har) and putting myself and family at risk of Covid-19

Note to self: don’t try to multi task whilst tattling 😣 Fin.

Reactions: 8
He couldn’t give a flying duck! There’s nothing new here, he couldn’t care about his family then, he doesn’t care about them now. It’s all about the money. It’s a match made in heaven for these two and I bet she hasn’t called to see if daddy is ok.

I'm thinking the Queen should open Balmoral Castle to us Tattlers so we can self isolate given how much love we have for her. I'm willing to do a bit of dusting and vacuuming in return for her hospitality.
I volunteer to be Royal corgi poop scooper.
🐕💩

• Haha
  • Sick
So much to get through Tattlers!!!

My eyes must be tired because today I read Vancouver Island as Vacuous Island. Very appropriate.

I imagine that HM The Queen is at Windsor because during WW2 the Royal family did not leave London even though it was bombed heavily. Such is her devotion to her Duty, Windsor was probably a compromise. If Philip has joined her that is also a sign of this; I imagine too that if the worst was to happen, they would want to be together too. Such difficult times.

This thing about Harry coming back... two trains of thought.
Is Meagain’s PR involved, still trying to keep their profile high
OR
Is it Harry’s PR trying to give him a genuine escape from Vacuous Island, after which they will announce he has separated from Meagain????

Reactions: 21

My eyes must be tired because today I read Vancouver Island as Vacuous Island. Very appropriate.

I imagine that HM The Queen is at Windsor because during WW2 the Royal family did not leave London even though it was bombed heavily. Such is her devotion to her Duty, Windsor was probably a compromise. If Philip has joined her that is also a sign of this; I imagine too that if the worst was to happen, they would want to be together too. Such difficult times.

OR
Is it Harry’s PR trying to give him a genuine escape from Vacuous Island, after which they will announce he has separated from Meagain????
I do wonder if Harry did come back it would be alone (they’d say to keep Archie safe).
Perhaps they think that some time away from Meghantoinette, Duchess of Succubus would be the wake up call he needs...

OR
She is going to be seething if he has to come back alone, no retention on her, all on him! God, that’s going to drive her mad.

She is going to be seething if he has to come back alone, no retention on her, all on him! God, that’s going to drive her mad.
Attention not retention FFS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I do wonder if Harry did come back it would be alone (they’d say to keep Archie safe).
Perhaps they think that some time away from Meghantoinette, Duchess of Succubus would be the wake up call he needs...
Must be a thread title in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.