Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s their stories - go to The Royal Family and press on the round pic of queen & DofE at top (outlined in red).
Go to @theroyalfamily on Insta and then click on the top left hand circle on the page. The circle is ringed in red.
Thank you.

it is a very good post. She speaks very well, comes across as approachable and the information is practical and helpful, not meaningless hippy-dippiness.

Reactions: 9
He’s the only thing which will keep changing

Interestingly, we see very little of Louis. There was a glimpse at Christma.
There‘ll be no trooping the colour balcony appearance this year.
we’ll just see him on his birthday photo and Christmas card.
i think Archie has been seen more than Louis in his first year: if you include the Africa trip.
I've seen quite a few of Louis, def far more than archiedoll. He's a little belter. He and archiedoll would/could have been great mates.

Archie is in the U.K. apparently, (HMQ refused to let him leave the county) and others are suggesting that Harry is still in the UK in a therapeutic environment. It’s all very woo!
Oh God, that's hilariously utterly too ridiculous. I thought WE were bad, but sheesh the conspiracy theorists are nuttier than squirrel tit.🐿🐿🐿

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you.

it is a very good post. She speaks very well, comes across as approachable and the information is practical and helpful, not meaningless hippy-dippiness.
You’re right. No hippy rubbish 😂

Reactions: 8
Shes definitley some sort of reptile.
On that note (reptilian people) ... when my daughter was about 4 we were eating in a restaurant and she was staring at someone behind me really intensely. I did the usual "Don't stare, it's rude" and she replied "But mammy it's a crocodile person eating chips !" I shushed her but had a wee jook at the guy when we were leaving and he was just a bloke.Daughter still remembers that to this day and insists he was a crocodile eating egg and chips with a knife and fork.🥴🐊
I know, my kids are weird.
I might have a girl crush on Sopie Wessex. She's so ordinary and calm and relatable and sometimes looks a bit dozy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There's an article in the Mail today in which Harry says it was his choice to go to Canada because nobody gave Meghan a fair chance.
He still doesn't get it, does he?

No Harry most of us welcomed Meghan at first and were happy for you. Your problems are all your own making. You turned your back on us. Suddenly the very public who adored you were the enemy to be avoided, shunned from seeing Archie with everything hidden behind a cloak of secrecy.

Aagh being blamed just makes me annoyed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've seen quite a few of Louis, def far more than archiedoll. He's a little belter. He and archiedoll would/could have been great mates.

Oh God, that's hilariously utterly too ridiculous. I thought WE were bad, but sheesh the conspiracy theorists are nuttier than squirrel tit.🐿🐿🐿
William's face, watching Louis with his stick.
Fabulous gorgeous kids. All credit W&K.
Eat your hearts out Droopy, Snoopy and plastic baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
There's an article in the Mail today in which Harry says it was his choice to go to Canada because nobody gave Meghan a fair chance.

No Harry most of us welcomed Meghan at first and were happy for you. Your problems are all your own making. You turned your back on us. Suddenly the very public who adored you were the enemy to be avoided, shunned from seeing Archie with everything hidden behind a cloak of secrecy.

Lying delusional bastard.:mad:
Typical of him using her as his excuse to shaft his family and country.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Plenty of polo in America for him, he'll be offered a game or two just for the name draw. He plays off a 1-goal handicap, so will bring someone's team total down quite nicely :) (Handicap system goes from -2 to 10). I doubt the spur mark was deliberate cruelty, the horse will have turned more sharply than he was anticipating and he'll have instinctively gripped with his legs - the horse should have been taken off the field immediately though.
One of Harry’s best friends is a top polo player for Argentina I think he lives in LA. He’s been on Ellen before talking about “ poor Harry and Megan's treatment by the press and racist UK”. He will hook up with him for sure

131BBBE3-7211-4E3A-BEB3-FB320EAD37F4.jpeg
Nacho ( extra cheese)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
One of Harry’s best friends is a top polo player for Argentina I think he lives in LA. He’s been on Ellen before talking about “ poor Harry and Megan's treatment by the press and racist UK”. He will hook up with him for sure

View attachment 99089Nacho ( extra cheese)
The racist UK tag annoys me more than anything else. Of course there are some racists in the UK but as a country I truly believe that we are more inclusive than most especially America where racism is deeply ingrained in the south.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The racist UK tag annoys me more than anything else. Of course there are some racists in the UK but as a country I truly believe that we are more inclusive than most especially America where racism is deeply ingrained in the south.
No, that can’t be right. Just like the tabloids in America are kinder than ours.

(Yeah, right 🙃)

• Haha

She made him think that it was all his idea. Controlling behaviour at it's best!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They are like a dark, twisted Pygmalion and Galatea with a corrupt ending. She is definitely not the perfection he perceived that is for sure

Completely agree I would say that Australia is more racist than the UK as one example. I seriously can not remember one person not being excited for them both - having street parties etc and watching the wedding live on tv wearing old wedding dresses. They then massively fucked us over ( wedding, frog more, leaving BRF) and threw it in our faces they can jog on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This must be eating MM alive, knowing she could've had a role during these times and had the attention she so craves had she not buggered off.
I agree. I think she is narcissistic enough to try and make a global pandemic about her. I’m so glad that she’s not involved.

Reactions: 24
I watched the wedding with my mum and we both enjoyed it. I thought she was a bit too self conscious and aware in the ceremony and got fed up with the 'brave Doria' narrative but it was OK. Oh and the big name celebs was a bit 🤔
I definitely got irritated with hand holding, the virtue signalling and then the bump holding. Once you start to notice those things you can't unnotice them and they grate terribly. Plus the £56 000 engagement dress :oops: really did not help.

Reactions: 19
I watched the wedding with my mum and we both enjoyed it. I thought she was a bit too self conscious and aware in the ceremony and got fed up with the 'brave Doria' narrative but it was OK. Oh and the big name celebs was a bit 🤔
I definitely got irritated with hand holding, the virtue signalling and then the bump holding. Once you start to notice those things you can't unnotice them and they grate terribly. Plus the £56 000 engagement dress :oops: really did not help.
The bump holding was extremely irritating, who does that, really? I honestly cannot remember acting like that when I was pregnant, I certainly didn't do it within the first five months as I didn't tell anyone until I was that far on.

Reactions: 12
This must be eating MM alive, knowing she could've had a role during these times and had the attention she so craves had she not buggered off.
Ooh yes I can see the “inspirational” quotes adorning the face masks being distributed by Meghanavirus to weary nurses now 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
William's face, watching Louis with his stick.
Fabulous gorgeous kids. All credit W&K.
Eat your hearts out Droopy, Snoopy and plastic baby.
I loved seeing them playing in the stream barefooted, but beggy meggy calls that "feral behaviour".
Stupid bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.