Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it fantastic!

The Cambridge’s and Wessex’s have reflected the mood of the nation so well with their clapping videos- the Cambridge’s in particular with the film of their children. The Sussex “thinking of you from across the pond” was somewhat underwhelming.
Why are they even involving themselves in anything to do with the NHS (rhetorical question). They’re not living here and are not involved in British life at all. Have they forgotten they walked away?. Bloody word salad 🥗

Reactions: 21
Why are they even involving themselves in anything to do with the NHS (rhetorical question). They’re not living here and are not involved in British life at all. Have they forgotten they walked away?. Bloody word salad 🥗
Who posted first? They both show an hour ago.

Reactions: 2
So...did they let her narrate it because she’s the elephant in the room?

......I’ll wait. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
FFS! Do they not have the virus in California? Genuine question.
LA is on lockdown and definitely has cases. The USA actually has the highest number of Covid-19 cases in the world so their choice doesn’t make sense. Obviously she just wanted to “go home” and try and get her superhero role.

Reactions: 23
LA is on lockdown and definitely has cases. The USA actually has the highest number of Covid-19 cases in the world so their choice doesn’t make sense. Obviously she just wanted to “go home” and try and get her superhero role.
Every time I read that, I actually can’t believe that I’m reading it! It’s just too ridiculous, pathetic and never going to happen! God help us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Meg said Archiedoll is pulling himself up in the cot.....well thats what happens when you put batteries in it. 😊
He's nearly a year old. He should have been doing that at 6 mths ffs ! Big whoopy-doo. By this stage he should be climbing out of the cot and meandering around the house, at least on his hands and knees.
But he'a a product of Ginge and Cringe so it'll be in his DNA to lie around and expect everyone round him to do the graft.

God forgive me. I'm sure he's .......something nice. ⬅That's the best I can do, soz.😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣 Laughing at the excuse to move from one country to another country because of coronavirus🤣🤣
But actually on a serious note when everyone is being told not to travel nor risk others they are eg pilots and security just to run to off the a more glamorous country. Surely Canada is cleaner and less crowded 😑

Reactions: 23
But actually on a serious note when everyone is being told not to travel nor risk others they are eg pilots and security just to run to off the a more glamorous country. Surely Canada is cleaner and less crowded 😑
There is no headline in that, is there? They have had to flee Canada because they are special and less likely to catch the virus in California...Bless their souls!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Nearly suffered death by toast...😂😂😂

Sorry to repost, but when this vicious, vacuous little piece of scum loses a grandparent to this.Or suffers a miscarriage or any other gut wrenching tragedy for any other reason in the future. Let her think back to the fact that she considered children losing their grandad a joke.
It got her likes from strangers, I almost feel sorry for her.
She's a tit stain on the fabric of life, but if pretentious Emily (spelt different cos she is so speshul) reads here.

YOU ARE A bleep EMILEE EVANS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He's nearly a year old. He should have been doing that at 6 mths ffs ! Big whoopy-doo. By this stage he should be climbing out of the cot and meandering around the house, at least on his hands and knees.
But he'a a product of Ginge and Cringe so it'll be in his DNA to lie around and expect everyone round him to do the graft.

God forgive me. I'm sure he's .......something nice. ⬅That's the best I can do, soz.😐
You are absolutely right though, by that age most children have made the bid for freedom and worked out that blankies and toys piled up in the corner of their prison cot make for the ideal escape route over the side. *lived it*

Poor Archie, he will be frightened to death when he meets strange people who aren't part of the Sussex bubble. He must think the world consists of only about a dozen people. Wonder what they will do when it comes to going to school age.

Reactions: 8
If the Daily Mail article is true and Meghan doesn’t want Harry travelling anywhere, I actually don’t think that we can blame her at the moment. If you travel, you’re very likely to risk Covid-19 transmission and I think we should all be trying to minimise that happening.

Obviously she does openly and covertly control Harry and I hope that he is managing to speak to his family - whether that be over the phone, Skype etc. It would be a different matter to me entirely if she wasn’t even allowing Harry to reach out to his Dad to ask how he is etc.
Agreed. No point in taking chances with this killer virus. Chas would be the first to tell Ginger to stay where he is until this blows over and travel is deemed safe again.
I just hope they are keeping in touch in other ways and that it has given Ginger a jolt regarding how fragile his elderly family members are. Spoilt wee bastard.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.