Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
The world is in the grip of a pandemic which will kill hundreds of thousands of people, yet here we are, a few days after the funeral of another person who was hounded in the social media, slagging off another human being who none of us has met and none of us is likely to meet. Why is that? Show some class people. Be kind.
I’m very classy thanks. You don’t know any of us but seem ok passing judgement. Amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Topanga

Chatty Member
Poor Disney. They thought they were getting a royal and are now stuck with a grifter who f#cked the queen. This is not a good look for them 😂

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan have downloaded House Party for a climate change conference with world leaders......

Harry: "so we're trying to get you guys to understand that fossil fuels are really outdated man and we need to find a way to save the planet. Meghan has already done her bit doing a voice over for Disney, loads of baby elephants have been saved now"

Meghan: (does puppy eyes) "thanks honey. Grandpappy Putin would you like me to help you save some Russian bears?"

Putin: "my comrades Vovan and Lexus will call you later. So do you want us to cut the gas to your miserable little country?"

Harry: (splutters) "yes.. I mean no, well maybe not quite yet . My Gangan probably hasn't had lunch yet."

Salman Al Saud: "why is your woman not wearing a Burkha?"

Meghan: "I was having one made encrusted with diamonds but the factory in Wuhan shut down, disgusting service, I'm seriously thinking of complaining (puppy eyes) how rich are you?"

Trump: "it's a beautiful thing...... it's a beautiful thing "

Harry: "who let him in to this party? security isn't what it was "

Greta: "you have stolen my future you vile bunch of blood sucking vultures"

Trump: "it's a beautiful thing..... its a beautiful thing....."

Harry: "security.... security where the hell are they?"

Meghan: "they've gone Harry and I haven't seen Archie doll for 3 days now"

Trump: it's a beautiful thing.... it's a beautiful thing...."

Greta: "you cock sucking bunch of bastards"

Putin: "we have Prince Archie , rest assured he is safe in Russia , tell Merkel I also have her cat."

Harry: "right ho we'll talk again later"
(Turns off app) well that went well didn't it Megs?........ Meghan where are you darling.....?

To be continued.....

• Haha

Topanga

Chatty Member
Kate is smart. She made perfectly clear that the Harkles are out and you can’t buy access to the Cambridges through the Harkles. It decreases the value of their Sussex whatever brand.

• Heart

PennyCrayon

VIP Member

So, Kate and William are out there doing something positive while those two sit in their £11 million mansion tossing platitudes about. Hypocritical idiots.

When Harry met Surly he can’t possibly have envisioned he’d become so irrelevant.

• Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
I'm a pretty hard nut, but celt news latest video brought me close to tears.
The world is wobbling, and that sad man has ruined and alienated himself when his family and his country could have needed him most.
The majority of people don't ever want him back. What a waste, and how much has he cheated his little boy of his birthright.
All for a piece of trash that he could hired for gifts and money, as so many have in her past.
The only possible good that could come out of this is that if they split up ( and I’m not even sure that’s guaranteed) Harry will take a long hard look at himself and see how much he has wasted and thrown away. If he show true contrition and throws himself into proper charity with servicemen and Africa, there is possibly a way back for him. But he has thrown away any possibility of the same respect and standing that William and Kate have.

Some Happy news.
Lovely Instagram post from the Cambridges.
So pleased to see that Carole has been remembered as much as Diana

Call me a cynic but there will be Megz screeching at the nanny to grab archiedoll so she can do a photo of her all made up and the back of Archie’s head.
She be so pissed off that she forgot it was UK Mother’s Day and she couldn’t invoke dead Diana....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Anyone else think it a coincidence that they have put a message out for unity on the same day that William has launched a Corona virus charity thingy....they haven't changed at all,still trying to get one over on the other royals and get some limelight so noone forgets who they are now they are about to fade into oblivion

• Angry
Reactions: 24

leoladyxo

VIP Member
This must be eating MM alive, knowing she could've had a role during these times and had the attention she so craves had she not buggered off.
I agree. I think she is narcissistic enough to try and make a global pandemic about her. I’m so glad that she’s not involved.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Meghan’s shit behaviour in Morocco

That's actually really shocking, the way she pushes in front of him. Does she really have no awareness that he is the royal not her? Men are more important in Moroccan culture anyway, how could she not realise that nobody there is interested in her, she's just his wife.

And the constant pawing and PDA iz really nauseating 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
I don't think they are playing with the full deck, very erratic behaviour
I think H could well be heading for a breakdown, if he's not already in the midst of one. M has stripped him of everything, apart from the nipper, that he holds dear, ( apart from money obviously!)
This will have a devastating effect on his sense of self-worth, purpose, even his very identity.
Being common, an analogy which occurs to me is a footballer retiring. Over half divrrce, (that's the good news, for him),
but many become alcoholic and or depressed.
Also, you have to factor in that he's married to a fucking nutter, which never helps.

I saw an echo of his parents un pleasant self-pity before M, when it was "nobody will want to marry me,", but given the right spouse, his fragility would have not been in-surmountable. Thanks to M he's now burnt more bridges than Hitler's forces on the Eastern front. Of course he is accountable, but she is definitely the dominant partner.

I hope he is able to retirieve his better nature when M is onto the next poor bastard.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
You just have to read about the history of the monarchy even slightly to realise Harry and Meghan in the future will be a footnote.
They will be that obscure branch of the family tree nobody really looks at.
They keep talking about these huge plans to achieve so much and have done.....nothing? Because they don't appear to have any particular skills or talents.

freda19

VIP Member
Exactl
There is also a big case for the 'artificial' loyalty of the media. Who are willing to play with the Firms Fixit fairies, and suppress stories ...because they need/want access for other stories!
Wasn't there a whole load of 'gentlemens' agreements when Harry and William were growing up, things like the press given access to the start of a skiing holiday in return for leaving them alone for the rest of the stay?

With Meghan and Harry adrift from the rest of the RF, there is nothing to stop the negative stories coming out!!

And Im not sure either of them are astute enough to know how to avoid trouble! Meghan cos she wants the attention...and thinks she knows best...and Harry cos he is stupid!!
Exactly. Re the media and the Royals there'a a hell of a lot of "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours", quid pro quo. A blind man on a galloping horse could see that, yet Ginger seemly can't. He poked the press and called them all sorts of vile names and has even taken them to court and he hasn't the wit to twig that when you poke them they poke right back. Maybe not immediately but once they get a tiny crack in what you think is your perfect life they will attack like vultures because they never forget a slight. Ginger lacks the self control that the rest of the Royals have, because he's a spoiled brat used to getting his way, and barging in all guns blazing is all he knows.He inherited that trait from mommy dearest. No diplomacy, no tact, no self control. I bet the Firm's fixit fairies had a celebration with balloons and streamers when he bolted.

• Heart

Itsjustwhatithink!

There's an article in the Mail today in which Harry says it was his choice to go to Canada because nobody gave Meghan a fair chance.
He still doesn't get it, does he?

No Harry most of us welcomed Meghan at first and were happy for you. Your problems are all your own making. You turned your back on us. Suddenly the very public who adored you were the enemy to be avoided, shunned from seeing Archie with everything hidden behind a cloak of secrecy.

Aagh being blamed just makes me annoyed.
She made him think that it was all his idea. Controlling behaviour at it's best!

• Wow

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Isn't it remarkable that they can live in any country they wish, visas not an issue. Our eldest has just completed a 2 Yr stint in Canada and was informed visa couldn't be extended. He couldn't just cross the border into the USA, back in London now. One rule for the plebs one for the wealthy.
Also I'm really hoping Donald has something to say about this.... I doubt he will pay for security for the actress
I doubt he’ll pay too, and why should he. They are private citizens, it would be as ludicrous as him paying for the Kardashian’s security. Nothing to do with their Government or the RF. They wanted to be private, they got it. Now if they would only just fuck off. They are both talentless so their life will have to descend into hustling for scraps. I hate to say this but they are not as smart as the Kards, or Kanye. That actually hurt to say that as I hate that whole world, but it’s true, they got nothing!

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
The article on DM about the feud with William and Harry is laughable. Claiming Harry was upset because he got sidelined, he knew his place in the pecking order from when he was young so why throw a hissy fit when William the FUTURE KING gets more attention? did he think he would have a tantrum and the Queen would say 'Ok lets treat you both as equals' hes pathetic.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’ve not read the story, I’m trying not to click & give them oxygen. The first mention of H&M is in the Daily Mail side bar of shame! As they urge the public to support each other over the coronavirus, the hypocrisy is staggering. They are truly deluded, why would they possibly think anyone is going to take a blind bit of notice of anything they say!

oh and Beas wedding has been postponed, maybe the Queen will let her go elope!
Aw poor Bea. Can’t stand her father but she’s having a rough time re her wedding.

• Sad

Norbs

VIP Member
Am I the only one can't bear the layout of their statements. Are the use of calligraphy fonts, upper and lower cases, emphasise words with no actual meaning, is it meant to hypnotise folk into believing they are of intellectual value?

(And why couldn't they just put up a diagram on how to wash hands properly in royal blue!😄)
No, you’re not the only one. Apart from being emotionally incontinent and grammatically questionable, they’re laid out at best like a Disney interpretation of royal, or at worst like a cheap greetings card.

Either way they’re tonally more ‘fourteen-year-old girl’ than ‘statesmanlike leader’.

• Heart
My opinion (for what it's worth) PH is so used to being "The Star" around all he encountered. He has been cosseted all his life,always had an entourage "cleaning" up his misdemeanors. These advisors to PH will have had so much clout, that he was secure in the knowledge he would be rescued by them. He would have had complete trust in these folk ,who I really believe would have PH's best interest as top of their agenda. Now he is Being led by the "nose", and in the hands of a Meghanlomaniac ,and her sycophantic flunkeys. Who will fling him to the wolves.

• Heart