Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Well apparently the Queen has been told to leave Buck house and hole up in Windsor castle for the foreseeable due to the corona virus.
Robert Peston(who is usually spot on) reckons that Boris and co will be issuing guidelines about anyone over 70 self isolating as much as possible to stay safe, so Queenie falls into that category.

This could very well be the last time that ginger spoiled brat has spoken with his grandmother. Cunt. And cuntess.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I can't stress that BIB often enough. He (and his mammy) went on about the "men in grey suits" and the "faceless backroom people" ... well yeah, who the feck did you think cleaned up when you shat on your own doorstep? Who reined in the press, paid people off and arranged things like your desperately wanted 2nd A level so you could play soldiers, or hid the fact that mommy was shagging Hewitt for so long. Yep, those people who you and mommy claim wrecked your lives and made life unlivable within the Firm. It's unreal that Ginger probably grew up totally unaware that there was an invisible clean up squad running around behind him. He probably thinks he just got lucky all those times his crap was erased. His tiny bird brain must be scrambled trying to figure out where all his fixit fairies have gone.
You're in real life now Ginger. No do-overs, no fixit fairies, and left to own your own shit, just like the rest of us independent earth dwellers ... enjoy.
How right you are Freda, poor dim Harry probably still has no idea of the extent of the protection that was offered to him while he was part of the firm. He was blind to it all and will soon find himself totally unprotected in LA.

I'm actually beginning to fear for him even though he has brought this all on himself. Meghan will dispose of him like a black widow spider when has outlived his usefulness, withhold his son from him and will take all his money. She's probably already disappointed that his wealth is not what she imagined. He could end up on the street at this rate.

She's probably already writing her book exposing every secret she knows or lie she can make up about the royal family. How they must hate her. No wonder Kate couldn't bear to look at her on their last engagement. I salute Camilla for staring her out 😁

freda19

VIP Member
Our gorgeous Duchess (as opposed to the fucknut one) was spotted shopping in Sainsburys on Sunday morning. With her three "feral" children as cringe refers to them.

The royal was spotted by Kate Carter,who couldn't believe that they were just two feet away from her when she went to stock up on supplies with her two-year-old daughter. "She was with the children, and she looked lovely. She is absolutely beautiful, and the children were beautiful. They were so well behaved,"I noticed Charlotte first as she had the beautiful green jacket on that she wore at Christmas. Then I saw Kate, who had Louis in her arms and I thought 'Am I the only one seeing this?' I couldn't believe it was happening." The Cambridges were looking at the clothes in the store, and Charlotte had her eye on some dresses. "She was just having a little bit of a walk around. Charlotte was looking at the dresses, she was dead cute,"
The Duchess was dressed down in a pair of jeans and a beige jacket for the morning trip out, and Kate observed: "Even in casualwear she looked absolutely beautiful."

• Heart

Apologies if it’s been posted already. 🙂
I always thought he and Chelsy was a good match. She is African and also passionate about nature and conservation. Also she didn't like being in the public eye which made her perfect. Plus he always looked happy and relaxed with her

• Heart

Despicableme

Chatty Member
I do like Harry Markle

It’s actually despicable that they seem to be using a worldwide tragedy for their own means as in publicity, and let’s be honest here, they have not led by example by hugging and shaking hands in public, and they aren’t medical experts, thus, they have zero business in trying to jump on any bandwagon in what is a worldwide catastrophe. As many have said, it’s best they self-isolate and shut up because no one is interested in what they have to say or what they do. If anything, this proves how desperate the duo are, and while people are dying they are trying to capitalize on this.

About sums it up really! :rolleyes:

• Angry

Campagne

VIP Member
I am convinced that they are still in the UK. Hiding in one of the castles or an estate house
Harry might be; although I doubt he would leave Archie.
They’re probably all in LA.
They should shitting themselves if any thing happens to Charles. William becomes Duke of Cornwall automatically, and I doubt if he’ll happily fund the Harkles £2million.

• Heart
  • Haha

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Well Catherine Bennett certainly pins her colours to the mast doesn’t she.

What a load of biased superlative laden nonsense :LOL:😡
‘We see meghan smiling and waving like a pro’.

These reporters are idiots, this is the royal family at a commemorative service we’re talking about not the bloody oscars. It’s not about THEMSELVES, it’s about the commonwealth.

First time poster - had to share this:

ALL the eye rolls at this nonsense 😒

“By this time all but Meghan’s most dementedly racist persecutors must have spotted that, although well advised to swerve the oppressive littleness of much royal life, she is at the same time, given her ability to turn a secondary school visit into a touching national moment, its finest practitioner. All the family had to do was, for an hour or so, endure.”
Touching national moment my arse. She was being inappropriate with a teenage boy and telling them to look after the women in their lives as though they were the poor little females who couldn’t look after themselves.

Last edited:
  • Angry

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
He’s fucking deluded! There is a reason most newspaper editors are world class cunts and it’s not because they are terrified of an over opinionated American small time alleged actress! Ginger twat!
Terrified of that stupid twat? There's a fucking PANDEMIC! The media do not care about that cocksucking yacht girl, thousands are dying, which will escalate to millions

• Haha
  • Angry

freda19

VIP Member
Bastards ! :mad:Wasting our money on security and then hiring that person for their charity.
If you ever doubted that "Foundations" were anything other than a money making scam, then doubt no more. Do you really think they will be paying her no doubt top level wages from their own pockets once the scam is fully set up? Nope, she'll be the first one with her snout in the trough and Ginge and Cringe will be recouping their initial outlay. Charity my aunt fanny.
Brenda do something ffs ! Take away their titles if possible and nip this crap in the bud.

Edit. They say it won't be a "foundation". Well they would say that now that most of us are aware of foundations being dodgy at best, a scam at worst. "A rose by any other name ... etc etc " ,except this rose will stink of shit.

• Heart
  • Angry

Team JCM

VIP Member

Quelle surprise!
Apparently Meghan is concerned about the servants but no mention of her own family!!
Oh can they fuck off now? They’ve been sitting around working out had to get more press than the pandemic - let’s make the pandemic about us. She’s been starved of press for what 5/6 days? Narcissist.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
ok, first post, prob not popular, you're all quite harsh on her, she might just love him! and i'm pretty sure her baby is real

*hides away
Why would you deliberately estrange the man you love from his family when they have done nothing wrong?
Do you remember how much she loved her father? Look how that turned out.
She will love him as long as he has a use and then discard him like she does with everyone else once they become obsolete. When they got together I was happy for them. I believed they were truly in love. I watched their wedding and loved it. Their actions since the wedding have sadly made me realise I was fooled.
Yes of course the baby is real.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Interested to know where you went, what you did etc and what you missed.
I worked in Denver in hospitality (hotel management). Lots of skiing, outdoor living, great way of life. I really missed the British mentality actually. The cynicism and sarcasm. Human traits that most mid western Americans just don’t get. There is a lack of banter, I find it overly sensitive. This is starting to filter into the UK psyche, wokeness if you like. I always likened it to evolution in as much as the Brits have evolved over centuries into the cynical, sarcastic, take no prisoner mentality that we have. In contrast I found most (not all) quite naive in a way. It’s a country only established a blink ago compared to the UK and to me it seemed fairly “new” in its thinking. I’m trying to be careful what I say as we are all nations on here, but that was just my perception. I loved the people, I married one 😂 I also missed the weather believe it or not, defined seasons, not just summer and winter. And British chocolate. I could go on 😂😂😂 I travelled extensively, coast to coast whilst there too, so had a good insight into it from an outside view.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
I must admit I'm ceasing to care less about Prince Plonker and his Plonkette after the last few days of global madness. I bet they've got no trouble getting hand wash or toilet paper, they probably have the staff bring it to them a new set on a silver platter and throw the unused away after every flush. Half expecting them to pop up with a lecturing video about hand sanitizers being bad for puffins and rare breed daffodils or something equally vapid.

Their antics this time last week seem so long ago now.

• Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
The latest Instagram makes me so mad. But well spotted it came out at the same time William was talking about Covid19. Just when you think Meagain couldn’t sink any lower she goes and scrapes the barrel.

I am wondering if the current situation and Harry being stuck in Canada (are we sure he has gone back?) and so far away from his family and unable to fly back on a whim (especially with Philip rumours), it might be dawning on him what family really means.
It’s interesting that it’s William, and not Charles doing the public speaking and inspirational stuff. I think the Queen is definitely accelerating his training to be King.
Thank god for him and Kate.

Under normal circumstances, surely Harry would be desperate to get back to Frogmore and be near the Queen. If it’s isolating enough for the Queen if England, it should be safe enough for Madam. I bet he’s banned from going back. Harry should just grow a pair. Pack up Archie, the nanny and all the protection officers ( so they can go back to their families.) just leave Meghan completely on her own.
Megz is just pure evil, she’s actually worse than her siblings were warning.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion...

Harry and Meghan #15 Meghantoinette - let them eat FAKE!

Combined effort from myself, Scotch Mist and Norbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Campagne

VIP Member
I LOVE the responses to this blind

Inskip...supposedly, he partook of MM's "charms" first, having met at Soho Hse, and then recommended PH meet and be charmed by her as well...PH was only supposed to have a booty call with MM, but fell into her snare (or whatever its called these days) and the rest of this sorry marriage, and tale, is history...MM banned Inskip as she didn't want him telling PH about more of her charming history...

Harry married the Hooker! 😂 pmsl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25