Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
WTAF am I seeing, is this real??
View attachment 98248

While they sit in their cosy, shielded bolt hole they are telling the Great British Public what to do??

May I suggest we all assemble at out doors, balconies or front of expensively refurbished Berkshire homes you may have previously abandoned, and shout out "Oi,
Someone on twitter said they’re at Oprah’s house. We’re very unlikely to hear them clapping a cheering for the NHS from there now are we?

Than you, so do I. We all get a little raucous and silly at times but on the whole we’re a pretty good lot.

Harry looks neither relaxed or happy imho.

😂

I kinda want to watch but I’m worried my rage might become uncontrollable

Would be ok but septic tanks can’t do UK accents for shit and it annoys me, it doesn’t leave me ‘pissed’ it pisses me off. Please don’t say pissed, it makes you sound pathetic

Sorr
May I suggest we all assemble at out doors, balconies or front of expensively refurbished Berkshire homes you may have previously abandoned, and shout out "Oi,

Would be ok but septic tanks can’t do UK accents for shit and it annoys me, it doesn’t leave me ‘pissed’ it pisses me off. Please don’t say pissed, it makes you sound pathetic
[/QUOT

Sorry got cut off
Then we all as one shout out Ginge and Cringe fuck right off, you greedy deceitful disloyal fucking hypocrites with the self-awareness of a pickled gherkin”
Also pay back what you owe you grifting fantasists”

Reactions: 1

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Not an answer you will probably like, but itS a condition that can be traced back to a couple of sources.
im not a homeopath or a doctor just someone who uses it as my ‘go to ‘while I’m dithering about what to do.
Some people get relief from changing their diet. You might have already tried that.
if you haven’t then I’d advise trying that first..but if you do, you need to do it 100 per cent. I went gluten and dairy free 100 per cent last year . If you have a strong intolerance to them , slipping up and having a treat could result in bad guts, and severe Pain. I’ve Never wavered. Dairy is very mucous forming..so not good in this climate. I also restrict my use of sugar.
i drink a lot of water and peppermint tea
i don’t want to turn this into a health forum..but I don’t want to give half an answer.
Look up Robert Redfern, the serrapeptase guy. He swears by it for joints. You need to get it right into your body ..so allow a good 4-6 weeks. He also advocates, dietary changes. He also drinks 1/4 teaspoon of bicarb in water 4 times a day.
homeopathy is different from allopathy. You don’t treat a disease, you treat symptoms.
google arthritis and homeopathy and you will probably get about 6-10 remedies. Read them closely and see which description matches your symptoms..because dis-ease affects everyone differently.

i think for something chronic like this the best course of action is to seek a homeopath, who will spend time with you and your life history. There’s things like miasms, nosodes , the course of healing to be taken into action. One remedy might be given , but then symptoms change and you go onto another.
it gets rubbished and knocked, but it’s actually based in science and was formulated by doctors. Beginning with Dr Samuel Hahndmannose. Dr Bach was a london homeopath Doctor before he moved to Oxfordshire and studied the plants and flowers to make his remedies .
i actually don’t think there’s a one pronged approach. I believe you need to look at what goes into your body, what you do to your body, how you hydrate it, Do you do a regular parasite cleanse, what about mould, are you breathing in spores, fungi, look at where you live, are you living in the middle of an electro magnetic soup, what about negative energy lines not good if you’re sleeping on top of one them , is your house built on top of water veins, again not good, do you live in a negative atmosphere at home. Sadly we can’t all live in peace and tranquility. At night we should be sleeping in a safe space so our bodies can repair but too many of us when we do sleep are not able to do that as our bodies are continually fighting off negative energy.
Do you listen to the words you say? I try to catch myself saying something negative, and replace it with a positive.
like this crisis we are all experiencing now..I refuse to be sucked into the negativity surrounding it ..that’s the way madness lies. I watch no news , or read anything about it online. I know what I need to do if I fall ill and how to treat myself. I don’t believe that will happen.
it might start with knees, or in my case gut issues but it actually becomes a whole life style choice.
i won’t say any more here..as it’s not fair
if you want to keep my post, please copy and paste .
i might delete it tomorrow. If admin don’t delete first
i just hope you can see it wasn’t a one or two word answer..I do lots and lots of things to,stay well.
that is just some of them. Flower remedies, to keep my mind healthy, good quality supplements, regular osteopathic massages, I see a homeopath, I’m using the essential oils, I’ve just taken delivery of a big pack of colloidal silver, touch for health, radionics. Magnetic therapy, gold plated neodymium magnets placed north side down on affected area are exce..and quite cheap..about £10 for 10 . I feel good.
Screen shot, thank you xxx