Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my very first post after reading various Tattle threads for a while, finally feel brave enough to join in now *pulls big girl knickers up*
Not sure if this has been posted before so apologies if it had but I came across this photo and my once mild attitude towards Megan has now completely changed 😳 how can she go from charming and positively beaming to this so quickly?! I think this was after the event they attended, the very last one they attended ( the official name escapes me) What is going on here?! View attachment 97067
When I saw that photo my first thought was we should run a thread with the perfect quote to match it. i think she’s saying “geesh, that haemorrhoid cream sure didn’t work”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was in the Guardian

Harry hugged Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton as the two opened the Silverstone Experience Centre on 6 March.

Two days before, Hamilton was photographed at the WE Day UK charity events in London alongside the actor Idris Elba and Sophie Trudeau, the wife of the Canadian prime minister – both of whom have since tested positive for Covid-19.

oops.
She's probably banished him to the shed
If anything happens to our queen, off with his head 😤

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When I saw that photo my first thought was we should run a thread with the perfect quote to match it. i think she’s saying “geesh, that haemorrhoid cream sure didn’t work”
Ha definitely! " granny said wha? I'll cut the witch"

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If anything happens to our queen, off with his head 😤
Absolutely. If that happened I’d blame him. Not the coronavirus. HIM. She must be worn down already with all his tit at her age.

Oh, and Andrew. Bloody tossers. They all need to hang their heads in shame.

They say we need each other. Yes we need each other but we DON'T need you two, so please just shut the hell up. No-one likes you 😤
I hope their Instagram commenters are giving them some grief. I won’t dirty my hands to look. Anyone looked?

Reactions: 12
Absolutely. If that happened I’d blame him. Not the coronavirus. HIM. She must be worn down already with all his tit at her age.

Oh, and Andrew. Bloody tossers. They all need to hang their heads in shame.

I hope their Instagram commenters are giving them some grief. I won’t dirty my hands to look. Anyone looked?
Yup couldn’t help myself
DE1951BC-FBE1-46C5-961F-33238B83B84D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It pisses me off that they’ve been given 12 months to try and make a go of it. This ‘the door is always open’ statement by the queen gives them a way back if/when their new life goes tits up. I don’t want them back. They made the decision, they now need to own it.

Yup couldn’t help myself View attachment 97283
Brilliant. Hope there’s lots like that.

I wonder if we’ll ever know if they pay back the Frogmore money?

They certainly couldn't have picked a worse time to pull this stunt!
I want to know how their protection officers are. My husband has a similar job working away from home and I'm scared his client or client's household will need to go into coronavirus lockdown while he's there. It must be awful if they get stuck in Canada and can't do the constant flying to and fro from Canada to the UK.

• Wow
  • Angry
It pisses me off that they’ve been given 12 months to try and make a go of it. This ‘the door is always open’ statement by the queen gives them a way back if/when their new life goes tits up. I don’t want them back. They made the decision, they now need to own it.

I think the 12 month period is to make sure they don’t cash in on their royal privileges if they do their titles will be taken away. I also think the door is always open statement is to protect the monarchy of any racism slurs from Meghan .
She will never come back to the UK but I suppose they do want Harry back, even though we don’t 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Surely they won't be exempt from freedom of information, I'd like to think the media will instigate that in due course!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Surely they won't be exempt from freedom of information, I'd like to think the media will instigate that in due course!
I hope so fin. But will they have paid it or will Charles have handed it to them to pay?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I hope so fin. But will they have paid it or will Charles have handed it to them to pay?
If the royal family, Charles in particular don't wake up to this pair then there is something far wrong. They must know his the public have turned against those two twats.

Up to high doh here, just called ambulance for my mum-in-law, her blood glucose level is 2.2 and the nurse the GP surgery sent in earlier this afternoon said 'oh she'll be fine it's a waste of time her going to hospital'. She is now non-responsive and I am so upset and bleeping angry.

• Sad
If the royal family, Charles in particular don't wake up to this pair then there is something far wrong. They must know his the public have turned against those two twats.

Up to high doh here, just called ambulance for my mum-in-law, her blood glucose level is 2.2 and the nurse the GP surgery sent in earlier this afternoon said 'oh she'll be fine it's a waste of time her going to hospital'. She is now non-responsive and I am so upset and bleeping angry.
Oh fin. I hope she’s okay. Keep us informed. I’m thinking of you. xx

• Heart
Have you got a glucagon shot you can give her, or can you rub some honey on her gums?

Reactions: 5
Have you got a glucagon shot you can give her, or can you rub some honey on her gums?
My husband was out earlier and managed to get her to drink full fat coke and eat some glucose pastilles but level barely rose so when he came home we took the decision to call ambulance, he's gone back to theirs, just waiting to hear

edit to say just had a message to say her readings had dropped to 1.7 and paramedics have administered a shot

• Sad

Oh crap Fin, that's terrible.:( This is a side effect of this situation, people getting shunted aside and not properly attended to because it's just corona corona corona taking priority. You'll all be in my prayers.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Make them go away fin ☹

Notice how its all gone quiet on that front? Are they hoping we’ll just forget about that little expense?
Would be nice if they paid back the Frogmore renovations costs too. Government could sure use it right now to help the NHS save people by buying ventilators. (Yes, I know it wouldn’t be allocated like that but...)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.