Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a Camilla appreciation, too on the same Harrys grey suit twitter page. @Chita pretty please could you do the honours and post? Thank you! tech dunce here

Camilla's face is what we all feel! Also...No6 is talking to Catherine. Look at the reaction from Megain to her puppet...the arm stroke and prod/clutch! She is well aware of the reaction to no6's words! Look at the micro expression of glee! That side glance to Catherine...!

Whatever No6 said in that clip caused a pursed lip from one, and an eye roll from the other! #future Queen consorts

Catherine is actually more circumspect here, which is a huge positive, given their future job role, but I love, love, love Camilla's reaction! ( think a glass of wine or two with Cam would be hilarious!)
think Catherine would be fun, too but only if she 100% trusted you

#Team Camilla #Team Catherine

William narrows his eyes, but otherwise carries on. #future King.

As always, my opinions only. Other recollections or interpretations may vary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There is a Camilla appreciation, too on the same Harrys grey suit twitter page. @Chita pretty please could you do the honours and post? Thank you! tech dunce here

Camilla's face is what we all feel! Also...No6 is talking to Catherine. Look at the reaction from Megain to her puppet...the arm stroke and prod/clutch! She is well aware of the reaction to no6's words! Look at the micro expression of glee! That side glance to Catherine...!

Whatever No6 said in that clip caused a pursed lip from one, and an eye roll from the other! #future Queen consorts

Catherine is actually more circumspect here, which is a huge positive, given their future job role, but I love, love, love Camilla's reaction! ( think a glass of wine or two with Cam would be hilarious!)
think Catherine would be fun, too but only if she 100% trusted you

#Team Camilla #Team Catherine

William narrows his eyes, but otherwise carries on. #future King.

As always, my opinions only. Other recollections or interpretations may vary!
This one?

and of course there's this one too - LOVE this kid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This one?

and of course there's this one too - LOVE this kid!
Harry and Catherine say something to each other, it looks like Meghan is not too impressed to me, from that, I think she hated how close they were, was this before or after the wedding?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
BRILLIANT NEWS - Orca didn't win the Emmy.

Stanley Tucci won the category.

Piers is going to be thrilled!

(The main PrimeTime Emmys award ceremony is next weekend, but there are so many awards, a lot of the more creative/technical ones are announced this weekend).

I can't see it on Scuntie's timeline? How odd πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

(The main PrimeTime Emmys award ceremony is next weekend, but there are so many awards, a lot of the more creative/technical ones are announced this weekend).

bleeping yes!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

oooh she is not going to like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Thank you @kev1974 πŸ‘πŸ‘ brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here is a little puzzle for you. Can you read it, including punctuation mark at end.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Here is a little puzzle for you. Can you read it, including punctuation mark at end.
Done πŸ‘πŸ»

In recognition of Hazzno’s birthday - made me think this needs to be his anthem - oldie but a goodie

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ha ha Mail Online throwing full shade

" Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's explosive American TV interview with Oprah Winfrey lost out at the Emmy Awards on Sunday to a series about Italian food and culture. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ha ha Mail Online throwing full shade

" Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's explosive American TV interview with Oprah Winfrey lost out at the Emmy Awards on Sunday to a series about Italian food and culture. "

Actually it is a huge insult for them, the nomination had to be bought, they did a "bombshell" interview and they lose out to a food and travel show!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.