Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB
So true what you say, it tracks back to them. This needs to be investigated but it won't be.

I agree and they're doing an excellent job of hanging themselves, all by themselves with no help from anybody. Short of money, international laughing stock, snubbed by frauds like Porker (bless) exposed as hypocrites and possible charity money embezzlers, exposed as liars and Minge's past as a Ho widely reported, Dritto the Inmate. .... all of it.

But none of this matters and we don't give a rat's arse happens to them.
While they are hanging themselves the Monarchy is being harmed, that's what I was trying to say. :confused:
BIB - I don’t dispute this at all, I just don’t know what the RF can or should have done to stop them. If they had refused permission to marry, they would have married anyway…”racist royals refused to let us marry”, and so on and so forth. Taking away titles, as I said earlier, wouldn’t shut their gobs. It’s almost impossible to shut someone up who’s determined to have their say. The only thing that might have worked would have been the media choosing to ignore them and not give them a platform. That was never going to happen. “The RF should have done something “…but what, exactly?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have a brother who brought great shame and embarrassment on the family in a very public way and in private has acted the complete hole. His own children are not speaking to him. However, my mother and one of my other brothers act like nothing is wrong and invite him to family things (Fortunately he moved far away, so he only comes once or twice a year, if that) He’s her son and the other’s twin brother, so I get that, no matter what he does, they won’t break those ties completely. Doesn’t mean that it’s not hurtful to the rest of us or that we don’t resent him being there, just that we all manage to avoid him at these functions. (Plus he is a coward and avoids me too because he knows I will tell him exactly what I think of him and his actions as I have in the past).

Point is, he can’t understand why the rest of the family does not buy his lies and has not welcomed him back. In his mind, he is the victim and the rest of us are the arseholes and are in the wrong. He is completely unable to admit what he did was wrong (despite the criminal convictions and professional destruction that say otherwise). His kids are the evil ones withholding his grandkids from him (never mind that he continually trashes their mother and makes no effort to know anything about their lives) So like these two in so many ways. I’ll kick you in the face and demand an apology.

Saw an article that Catherine has not been seen for 58 days - fingers crossed that she is pregnant again!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
In a way, it might be quite nice for Lili to have christening in the UK, it extends an olive branch and allows her to be introduced in person to family members.

So I dont really care if the RF do set up a family christening, or invite H & M to do a family trip over to the UK. but it would be best if it could be a quiet and private affair. without publicity or any fuss!

I think its often difficult with family, you might hate their guts, or hate what they have done, but they are still family and usually they are missed to some extent. I admire people who are able to cut family members out of their lives completely, I have never been able to do this!
Nah, no harm to lil Lil but she can stay in America, I've no interest in seeing her get Royal dipped when her parents are not religious and are hateful cunts. Do her in the jacuzzi with everyone in bikinis and smoking weed, their favourite pastime.
Which reminds me, why do we never see her in swimwear, or doing something athletic. The witch got a brand new tennis court in Frogmore, despite a communal court being just 5 mins away, yet we've never seen her play, never seen her in tennis whites in recent years. Even Kate, a future queen consort and who birthed 3 kids, gets pictured being athletic or wearing shorts (like on their recent holiday with the kids).

But, as AB would sort of say, that's not why I called. :mNo, remember the rumour the other day that she'd ditched or been ditched by Sunshitesux ?
I don't read sugar shite (spit) but comments about them pop up in the feed of people I follow. Well I came across this last night and it seemed to impress 'our' big guns on there(Luca etc) as important. But looking at it I'm wondering if the lovely Tina, a leader among the sugars and chief tit spreader, is/was a sunshitesux paid plant. One of their team planted on twitter to rally the troops when needed. Her stuff seems super well worded and planned for a sugar. Plus saying "There isn't any news" :unsure:on the gruesome twosome kind of smacks of "we're done with them.... see ya around...."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Nah, no harm to lil Lil but she can stay in America, I've no interest in seeing her get Royal dipped when her parents are not religious and are hateful cunts. Do her in the jacuzzi with everyone in bikinis and smoking weed, their favourite pastime.
Which reminds me, why do we never see her in swimwear, or doing something athletic. The witch got a brand new tennis court in Frogmore, despite a communal court being just 5 mins away, yet we've never seen her play, never seen her in tennis whites in recent years. Even Kate, a future queen consort and who birthed 3 kids, gets pictured being athletic or wearing shorts (like on their recent holiday with the kids).

But, as AB would sort of say, that's not why I called. :mNo, remember the rumour the other day that she'd ditched or been ditched by Sunshitesux ?
I don't read sugar shite (spit) but comments about them pop up in the feed of people I follow. Well I came across this last night and it seemed to impress 'our' big guns on there(Luca etc) as important. But looking at it I'm wondering if the lovely Tina, a leader among the sugars and chief tit spreader, is/was a sunshitesux paid plant. One of their team planted on twitter to rally the troops when needed. Her stuff seems super well worded and planned for a sugar. Plus saying "There isn't any news" :unsure:on the gruesome twosome kind of smacks of "we're done with them.... see ya around...."

It’s entirely possible. That’s one of the most annoying things about the Dastardly Duo - everything about them is smoke and mirrors. Absolutely nothing is straightforward or honest.

Reactions: 23

Ooh interesting!

Reactions: 18
Yes, I hope so too. It must be heart wrenching for Charles to hear of his son's continued stupidness, and plans to damage the monarchy - his family - something so great in the world. William must feel like getting into a chanook and seek Hairy out, give him a wallop and separate him from Pinocchio's grasp.

Harry is a total disgrace to his family, the monarchy and his country. Being brought up with so much entitlement he thought he could always have his own way. The witchety grub thought all her Christmases had come at once - fame, fortune, becoming part of OUR royal family, and knowing that she could manipulate Hairy for her own good.

Rant over ... As you were. 😁
I’m sorry, but I don’t think a poor wee witchety grub going quietly about its daily business deserves that insult 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Editing because the attachment didn't work.Sharon: I refuse to be victim of cancel culture

Good for Sharon. Stick with your ideals and support your friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Harry's self admitted mental health problems are more severe and have been present longer than we know. The Royals have survived scandals and blackmail for centuries. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Harry acts like a small child who is impulsive and is very easily manipulated. I think he may have a lower than average IQ and people take advantage of that. It is maddening when it appears the Royals are letting him get away with things, but I think it is out of concern for him. It's hard to deal with someone harshly when they emotionally blackmail you and you know they aren't able to know what is best for them. I think they also know the duo will self implode. The wife will leave him completely broken and humiliated. We all know it's just a matter of time. He will never be considered a Royal again but I would rather they show him the compassion that he has apparently cannot show them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Agreed the RF's class and upper lip is why we like them yet not the sussexes. The latter are doing a fabulous job at wrecking themselves, but the RF's hands are clean!! They know how to stay relevant for more than a year or two!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Harry's self admitted mental health problems are more severe and have been present longer than we know. The Royals have survived scandals and blackmail for centuries. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Harry acts like a small child who is impulsive and is very easily manipulated. I think he may have a lower than average IQ and people take advantage of that. It is maddening when it appears the Royals are letting him get away with things, but I think it is out of concern for him. It's hard to deal with someone harshly when they emotionally blackmail you and you know they aren't able to know what is best for them. I think they also know the duo will self implode. The wife will leave him completely broken and humiliated. We all know it's just a matter of time. He will never be considered a Royal again but I would rather they show him the compassion that he has apparently cannot show them.
Self imploding and the wife leaving him completely broken and humiliated.....
I agree this will happen one day but cant help fearing what it would do to his emotional state.:confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You are right in all you say, but for me there is far more to this than the Harkles trashing themselves. It's irrelevant that their names are mud and they're on the rocks. Who cares? They're worthless. But the RF are priceless, and to me the self-trashing of one worthless party doesn't justify or equate to or validate the damage to the other priceless party. This is the one point I am making, just this.

Never mind the heartbreak and trauma to the RF, we can all take satisfaction that the treasonous turds are on the skids? For me, NO, it's not a quid pro quo. In the process of trashing themselves and becoming mud, the Harkles have destabilised and undermined the Monarchy, are still doing so, and have plans to carry on doing so. Being mud does not stop them.

Charles and Camilla were just getting things together when Minge appeared, after careful PR and hard work gaining more public approval. Vital as he will be taking the Throne and needed to get ready. Diana had died down. William and Catherine working hard as the Monarchy's young future, Sophie and Edward - all the special 7 pulling together. There's no question that they've all been damaged and this is dangerous for Charles with renewed speculation about Diana's death at the hands of the RF, the spillover of this onto Camilla who will be very vulnerable which will impact Charles, the films of Diana's death, plots to kill off Minge, racism, suicide..... It's been deliberately resurrected from the crypt by the vile and vengeful loose cannon who is the son and brother of those he is intent on destroying.

Noballs is only able to do this because as he said in Porker "I am a Prince.... I was born for this". I can understand why the RF went along with the blackmail for a while and hoped it would all work out in the end but that was a long time ago. Noballs and Minge have shown themselves to be liars and psychopaths so I do not understand why his titles and place in the LOS are not removed. Instead he's writing memoirs and making films to damage his family, and these WILL damage his family no question.

Add to this that Noballs has been allowed to destroy himself. Son of the King then brother of the King, seemingly on drugs, always close to the Throne and always dangerous. It's this position by birth that's important not their trashy lunacy and this is why he should have been neutralised a long time ago. Instead we've now got the joke LOS, where two cuckoos who may or may not exist and who may or may not be related to Noballs are actually in line to the Throne. The impossibility of their ever being in a position to take the Throne isn't the point. I dont believe it's OK for them to be in the LOS as it doesn't matter because there's no chance they'll take the Throne. They should not be in the LOS. Full stop. It was just more appeasement,

Nothing is done to stop them, there's a weird passivity like with Andrew who's shooting game and hiding at Balmoral.

If as @freda19 suggests above, HM ditched them and stripped their titles, I can't see there being a tsunami of red carpet invites and wah wah interviews, or them dining out on their self-pity. A year ago, yes there would have been a tsunami as Freda says, but not now. Those days are gone. The whole of the UK would cheer plus half of the USA. H&M are soiled and dirty, and the only ones weeping into their smoothies would be the bots, sugars and Scrotie ButtPlug. What are the RF waiting for? The poisonous memoirs rushed out in time to ruin their Christmas, to pick over with the family over the turkey? The whole of the RF seem to have group Stockholm syndrome.
ETA yikes what a long post I didn't realise
No, sorry bubba, but anything done now would be regarded as spiteful by many people and regarded as kicking them when they are clearly on the way down.
There is a while to go yet before the titles could be removed without it looking like a punishment.

When enough time has lapsed without them needing to use the titles for the purpose for which they were intended when used in the outside world ... as affirmation that the bearers are representatives of the monarch who speak and act on her behalf with her full approval ... and after they've done a lot more complaining and whining to establish their hatred of the Royals then they can be removed with "We feel the Royal titles are causing our much loved family members much mental anguish and are holding them back from enjoying their lives and therefore we feel that removing the titles will give them more peace of mind and the freedom to be whatever they want to be. In no way is this action intended as anything other than a loving family's guiding hand toward their full freedom unencumbered by titles that are of no use to them in their new life.
Good luck ya cunts, Brenda.x"

Apologies for the bolding, which I'm told irritates some posters, but I feel those parts need particular highlighting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
We feel the Royal titles are causing our much loved family members much mental anguish and are holding them back from enjoying their lives and therefore we feel that removing the titles will give them more peace of mind and the freedom to be whatever they want to be. In no way is this action intended as anything other than a loving family's guiding hand toward their full freedom unencumbered by titles that are of no use to them in their new life.
Good luck ya cunts, Brenda.x"
Now send this over to BP for them to act on it.

It is perfect, just like the one you wrote after their Reflux announcement was perfect. It went like

We are so happy you found financial freedom in such short time. We celebrate you and to further your progress into the working class we would like to relieve you of the burden your titles would be in the boardroom.

But sadly Chaz n TQ are masters of missed opportunities and obviously get a kick out of being smeared by 6 n 666.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
BIB - I don’t dispute this at all, I just don’t know what the RF can or should have done to stop them. If they had refused permission to marry, they would have married anyway…”racist royals refused to let us marry”, and so on and so forth. Taking away titles, as I said earlier, wouldn’t shut their gobs. It’s almost impossible to shut someone up who’s determined to have their say. The only thing that might have worked would have been the media choosing to ignore them and not give them a platform. That was never going to happen. “The RF should have done something “…but what, exactly?
You're right that early on the RF would have come a cropper if they'd acted, but now they could very easily discredit and expose them without getting their hands dirty. Just one
example, there's evidence that Minge bullied young staff members, but this evidence is under wraps. That would finish her off with the wokerati.

The list of their misdeeds is endless but H&M are being protected. Yes you couldn't shut them up if they were determined to have their say, but they have clout because they're allowed to trade on their royal status and are described as much loved family members.
Mr Noballs should be granted the quiet life he craves with the removal of his titles and LOS place. He'll still be a Prints but not DoS as at the GQ Awards, or Minge DoS.

We keep going round in circles about this, and I am genuinely puzzled at the RF strategy. What for them is the end game? Do they think their grey rocking is successful and are they pleased with the results? Does anyone have a clue?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Found this article on Murky Meg retweets - 👇🏻

@Chita you’re drawings are great, full of observations and very funny - I salute your artistic talent (I cannot draw for love nor money)

Us Tattlers need a birthday cake ready for Hazzno’s big day on the 15th (so excited - not) could you design a cake on our behalf ready for his arrival back to these hallowed Isles (even though our Scottish cousins may need to deliver it or even one of our owl/falcon patronus’s)
We can let him know how / what we think of him 🤔🤔🤔 oh and no candles necessary in case they set her nylon weave on fire ……. On second thoughts let have loads of them
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off topic briefly while I'm here, remember and pray for the souls of the heroes of Benghazi who endured a 13 hr siege over 11th & 12th of September 2012.
The parents of 2 of the 4 dead men firmly blamed Hilary Clinton for refusing to send in help. Clinton was cleared of any wrong doing ... obviously.:rolleyes:
Brave men whose deeds got kind of lost in history because they occurred on another 9/11 ... but 12 years later.

And No6 and smeggy are certainly still cunts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Don't know if already mentioned but I just saw on Twitter that James Middleton and his fiancee Alizee have got married in France. 🥰

William and Kate have now got a lovely new sister-in-law. Smeggy who? :devilish:

ETA: From James' instagram.

E_GX9_oWQAQ21MX.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
here's a SpongeBob I prepared earlier.............................
View attachment 759486
Oh!

Femi-sponge big feet 🤣

Off topic briefly while I'm here, remember and pray for the souls of the heroes of Benghazi who endured a 13 hr siege over 11th & 12th of September 2012.
The parents of 2 of the 4 dead men firmly blamed Hilary Clinton for refusing to send in help. Clinton was cleared of any wrong doing ... obviously.:rolleyes:
Brave men whose deeds got kind of lost in history because they occurred on another 9/11 ... but 12 years later.

Few
And No6 and smeggy are certainly still cunts.
Disgraceful and beyond disgusting. What she did took me down the Clinton rabbit hole a few years ago - loathe her beyond words for what she did - well what she didn’t do - the only good thing - if there can be - is it introduced me to Trey Gowdy - I still cannot believe he has not yet been nominated for POTUS. IMO he could absolutely turn the country around
Still we have Smegzy’s term in office to look forward to if she gets backers as she would not be able to afford the campaign monies needed from Dorito’s 9mil and a few quid from her non existent bookmsales. Maybe Orca will be a benefactor !
RIP brave and honourable Americans 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇺🇸

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
here's a SpongeBob I prepared earlier.............................
View attachment 759486
Are you ready bots?
Aye aye Tattlers
I can't hear you
Aye aye Tattlers

Oooooh

Who lives in a mansion in Monte C
Smegbob Squarepants
Narcistic and greedy and basic is she
Smegbob Squarepants
If word salad nonsense is something you'd wish
Smegbob Squarepants
Then drop on the deck cos she smells like a fish

Smegbob Squarepants
Smegbob Squarepants
Smegbob Squarepants
Smegbob
Squarepants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.