Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic briefly while I'm here, remember and pray for the souls of the heroes of Benghazi who endured a 13 hr siege over 11th & 12th of September 2012.
The parents of 2 of the 4 dead men firmly blamed Hilary Clinton for refusing to send in help. Clinton was cleared of any wrong doing ... obviously.:rolleyes:
Brave men whose deeds got kind of lost in history because they occurred on another 9/11 ... but 12 years later.

And No6 and smeggy are certainly still cunts.
Thank you so much for reminding us of this. I wish the media would pay more tribute as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Found this article on Murky Meg retweets - 👇🏻

@Chita you’re drawings are great, full of observations and very funny - I salute your artistic talent (I cannot draw for love nor money)

Us Tattlers need a birthday cake ready for Hazzno’s big day on the 15th (so excited - not) could you design a cake on our behalf ready for his arrival back to these hallowed Isles (even though our Scottish cousins may need to deliver it or even one of our owl/falcon patronus’s)
We can let him know how / what we think of him 🤔🤔🤔 oh and no candles necessary in case they set her nylon weave on fire ……. On second thoughts let have loads of them
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰
What a load of bollix. Socal is her home turf. She schemed and planned her return there, so why in hell would she have trouble settling in?
Mylilpony is still her mate, they're just keeping it under wraps because of the race accusation ... not good optics for our black princess pinocchio to be seen shmoozing wiv jessie-wessie.
As for No6 being busy all day with business calls and meetings etc? OH PUH-LEASE! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: When he's not practicing his juggling he's feeding the chickens and crying in his 16 bathrooms over losing his pretty uniforms.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
here's a SpongeBob I prepared earlier.............................
View attachment 759486
Are you ready bots?
Aye aye Tattlers
I can't hear you
Aye aye Tattlers

Oooooh

Who lives in a mansion in Monte C
Smegbob Squarepants
Narcistic and greedy and basic is she
Smegbob Squarepants
If word salad nonsense is something you'd wish
Smegbob Squarepants
Then drop on the deck cos she smells like a fish

Smegbob Squarepants
Smegbob Squarepants
Smegbob Squarepants
Smegbob
Squarepants
I think Sponger Meg Loose Pants sounds more apt! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you so much for reminding us of this. I wish the media would pay more tribute as well.
I only became aware of this after the Movie, '13 hours' came out. I watched it about three times and could easily watch it again.
Genuinely "wrong place wrong time" victims thrown into a horrific situation and left to sort it out as best they could. Very poignant that the two retired Seals' families likely had been thanking God that their loved ones were no longer serving Seals, so less inclined to be in any danger. Then the other two were just politicians with no military training for this tit, yet they did their best too.:cry:
I highly recommend the movie and I'm not even a bang bang guns n grenades fan. But it's factual and I prefer that to Tom Cruise and james bond make believe tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
BIB
So true what you say, it tracks back to them. This needs to be investigated but it won't be.

I agree and they're doing an excellent job of hanging themselves, all by themselves with no help from anybody. Short of money, international laughing stock, snubbed by frauds like Porker (bless) exposed as hypocrites and possible charity money embezzlers, exposed as liars and Minge's past as a Ho widely reported, Dritto the Inmate. .... all of it.

But none of this matters and we don't give a rat's arse happens to them.
While they are hanging themselves the Monarchy is being harmed, that's what I was trying to say. :confused:
100% agree

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Found this article on Murky Meg retweets - 👇🏻

@Chita you’re drawings are great, full of observations and very funny - I salute your artistic talent (I cannot draw for love nor money)

Us Tattlers need a birthday cake ready for Hazzno’s big day on the 15th (so excited - not) could you design a cake on our behalf ready for his arrival back to these hallowed Isles (even though our Scottish cousins may need to deliver it or even one of our owl/falcon patronus’s)
We can let him know how / what we think of him 🤔🤔🤔 oh and no candles necessary in case they set her nylon weave on fire ……. On second thoughts let have loads of them
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰
Birthday cake ready 😂
Screenshot_20210912-194507~3.png

I have a brother who brought great shame and embarrassment on the family in a very public way and in private has acted the complete hole. His own children are not speaking to him. However, my mother and one of my other brothers act like nothing is wrong and invite him to family things (Fortunately he moved far away, so he only comes once or twice a year, if that) He’s her son and the other’s twin brother, so I get that, no matter what he does, they won’t break those ties completely. Doesn’t mean that it’s not hurtful to the rest of us or that we don’t resent him being there, just that we all manage to avoid him at these functions. (Plus he is a coward and avoids me too because he knows I will tell him exactly what I think of him and his actions as I have in the past).

Point is, he can’t understand why the rest of the family does not buy his lies and has not welcomed him back. In his mind, he is the victim and the rest of us are the arseholes and are in the wrong. He is completely unable to admit what he did was wrong (despite the criminal convictions and professional destruction that say otherwise). His kids are the evil ones withholding his grandkids from him (never mind that he continually trashes their mother and makes no effort to know anything about their lives) So like these two in so many ways. I’ll kick you in the face and demand an apology.

Saw an article that Catherine has not been seen for 58 days - fingers crossed that she is pregnant again!
Just saw on Insta her brother announced he got married yesterday. He said friends and family were in france with them for their big day. Maybe we will see more pics. I hope little Charlotte, George and cherub louis were involved. And hope Charlotte got wee socks this time....are you listening smeggy😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
meh -- don't buy it. very easy to simply call up the Ho and say "actually, got everything online. Laterz!!" and so no "left without you"snub". It was all embellished, most likely because Kate heard about the pap call and said "laterz" and didn't go without her.

Hairy will go down in history as a traitor Prince who turned on his own country and ended up a pariah.
any congrats from Hazno or his Ho to congratulate Emma? crickets?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen a hilarious clip on twitter...I have no idea how to share, anyone help me out?

HarrysGreySuit/MrsGrey - Sophie appreciation post

Made me laugh 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Birthday cake ready 😂
View attachment 759777

Just saw on Insta her brother announced he got married yesterday. He said friends and family were in france with them for their big day. Maybe we will see more pics. I hope little Charlotte, George and cherub louis were involved. And hope Charlotte got wee socks this time....are you listening smeggy😂
There are reports that William and Kate were there. Not sure about the kids. Hope we get a few more pics, preferably of the Cambs having a great time with the normal side of the family.

Must have been a huge relief for the Middletons that, unlike for Pippa's wedding, they didn't have to be polite and invite Hazza and Smeg, and go through all that drama again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Catching up...

Would The Queen Grey Rock the likes of Mugabe? Botha? MgGinnes?
She met a lot of heads of state

How do we know the difference between grey rock and glad handing?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: let's all line up the bricks and petrol bombs against the monarchy and the tax payers, let them be lobbed we love being attacked by treacherous people. We love it because we don't do anything to stop it, even though we could.

It's sport!

We don't pay for it, the peasants pay!

I'm out

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dear Tattlers, I'm perusing seaside properties this Sunday evening - as you do. I have found a grand Scottish mansion, that looks castle like, overlooking the Moray Firth, for offers over £1 million. It has 11 bedrooms, 5 reception rooms, 6 bathrooms and mature gardens that run down to the sea. What's not to like? It fills me with ire that the Markles are living such an obscene life of (unsustainable) entitlement that they can't afford when there are so many secluded properties where they could have lived their life of privacy and public service with little need for extensive security. I need @Nuttynana to add rude obsenities - I'm much to shy and diffident! :ROFLMAO:
I know, I know; that wasn't actually what HFW wanted :mad: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Catching up...

Would The Queen Grey Rock the likes of Mugabe? Botha? MgGinnes?
She met a lot of heads of state

How do we know the difference between grey rock and glad handing?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: let's all line up the bricks and petrol bombs against the monarchy and the tax payers, let them be lobbed we love being attacked by treacherous people. We love it because we don't do anything to stop it, even though we could.

It's sport!

We don't pay for it, the peasants pay!

I'm out
:unsure:
No need for a hissy fit bubba.
Have a hug and calm down 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.