Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually it is a huge insult for them, the nomination had to be bought, they did a "bombshell" interview and they lose out to a food and travel show!!
Tbf, everyone loves Stanley Tucci.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Congratulations to this beautiful man for his emmy win 😘😘 and commiserations to winge and cringe 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Nah, no harm to lil Lil but she can stay in One of their team planted on twitter to rally the troops when needed. Her stuff seems super well worded and planned for a sugar. Plus saying "There isn't any news" :unsure:on the gruesome twosome kind of smacks of "we're done with them.... see ya around...."

I'm on page 28 πŸ₯° just catching up πŸ˜€ xx.

Resizer_16314871367660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have always liked Stanley Tucci.
I like him even more now.

I hope the choice of winner was influenced by all those emails we all sent complaining to the Emmy's committee about a programme peddling lies being nominated. It should never have been nominated.
Stanley ROCKS.
Dont even care if his show was shyte.
I am ecstatic that he won.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just seen
Luca posted that about it being a federal crime to profit from 9/11 victims. I keep running searches on this and all I can find are laws concerning the 9/11 victim compensation fund. If it were against the law to profit from the victims Lisa Beamer wouldn't have been able to write her book and all those vultures selling tchotchkes at Ground Zero would have been arrested long before I ever got to visit in 2003. I mean there have been fictional movies made for profit about it with complete disregard for anything at all and absolutely nothing happened. That guy talks a lot but with him I've learned to try to verify what he says first.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I'm not going be on tomorrow as a busy day ahead, so be back Tuesday night to catch up as much as I can and add more pics πŸ₯°

I leave this here for now πŸ˜€ x.

Resizer_16314931752360.jpg

I'm pleased to say the queen passed the Pom standard of polished shoes πŸ˜„πŸ˜€ x

@IHateHadargoyle I love your cartoon Pom corgi Halloween profile pic πŸ₯°x

I

Back Tuesday 🐢 x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Off topic briefly while I'm here, remember and pray for the souls of the heroes of Benghazi who endured a 13 hr siege over 11th & 12th of September 2012.
The parents of 2 of the 4 dead men firmly blamed Hilary Clinton for refusing to send in help. Clinton was cleared of any wrong doing ... obviously.:rolleyes:
Brave men whose deeds got kind of lost in history because they occurred on another 9/11 ... but 12 years later.

And No6 and smeggy are certainly still cunts.
I freaking despise Killary. That witch has always had such an air of entitlement about her. When she was running for the Senate seat in NY, she had this attitude like she knew she was going to win. (And who knows? With the way things went with our last election, perhaps those sneaky libs have been at this for longer than we suspected.) I think one of the reasons she won (besides being Bill's wife) was that after a debate, when she went to shake the other guy's hand (I can't remember who it was) he flat out walked away from her. It was a stupid and childish thing to do even if Killary is a POS, and it probably cost him the Senate seat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The warrior games?! Isnt that the same thing he plagiarised and called it the invictus games?!

Reactions: 38
She'll be seething at being lumped at the bottom with Andrew

Bottom three least popular royals
Meghan 32%
Harry 31%
Andrew 10%

Top three
The Queen 76%
William 72%
Kate 64%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
BRILLIANT NEWS - Orca didn't win the Emmy.

Stanley Tucci won the category.

Piers is going to be thrilled!

(The main PrimeTime Emmys award ceremony is next weekend, but there are so many awards, a lot of the more creative/technical ones are announced this weekend).

I can't see it on Scuntie's timeline? How odd πŸ˜‚
This is great news, I wonder if Orca will attend the Emmys knowing she has lost. Or are these awards already recorded for the ceremony next weekend.

I like Stanley even more now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hard to believe that crap interview was in the running. The Emmy's have lost all credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm not going be on tomorrow as a busy day ahead, so be back Tuesday night to catch up as much as I can and add more pics πŸ₯°

I leave this here for now πŸ˜€ x.

View attachment 760276

I'm pleased to say the queen passed the Pom standard of polished shoes πŸ˜„πŸ˜€ x

@IHateHadargoyle I love your cartoon Pom corgi Halloween profile pic πŸ₯°x

I

Back Tuesday 🐢 x
OMG, the photo of TQ with the fluffy corgi is adorable! πŸ₯°πŸ˜β€ You can tell that doggy was thoroughly delighted to meet her. Such a marked contrast to many photos we’ve seen of animals in the presence of Mr. and Mrs. 6. Always trust an animal’s intuition!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.