Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perth Now news site says Thomas Markle Jr will write a letter to the cali2 from the diary room on BB VIP Australia. It will be broadcast later in the year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I freaking despise Killary. That witch has always had such an air of entitlement about her. When she was running for the Senate seat in NY, she had this attitude like she knew she was going to win. (And who knows? With the way things went with our last election, perhaps those sneaky libs have been at this for longer than we suspected.) I think one of the reasons she won (besides being Bill's wife) was that after a debate, when she went to shake the other guy's hand (I can't remember who it was) he flat out walked away from her. It was a stupid and childish thing to do even if Killary is a POS, and it probably cost him the Senate seat.

Always remember she has "cankles."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Perth Now news site says Thomas Markle Jr will write a letter to the cali2 from the diary room on BB VIP Australia. It will be broadcast later in the year.
I forgot all about him being on BB. Is it still on? Has he said anything of interest?

Reactions: 13
I forgot all about him being on BB. Is it still on? Has he said anything of interest?
It seems it has finished and is to be aired in October - Jenner has been back home for a few weeks now - haven’t seen any ‘leaks’ from the show but our Aussie Tattlers feel free to correct me on this

Reactions: 21
It seems it has finished and is to be aired in October - Jenner has been back home for a few weeks now - haven’t seen any ‘leaks’ from the show but our Aussie Tattlers feel free to correct me on this
Haven't seen Big Brother for years but how does it work recording it and airing it weeks later? I thought the public voted on who should be evicted from the house each week until the final week when the public vote for the winner from those who are left. You can't do this with a recorded show.
Have they changed the formula now, anybody know?

Reactions: 22
Haven't seen Big Brother for years but how does it work recording it and airing it weeks later? I thought the public voted on who should be evicted from the house each week until the final week when the public vote for the winner from those who are left. You can't do this with a recorded show.
Have they changed the formula now, anybody know?
Unsure how the voting works but I was watching a BB VIP forum where they were discussing the betting odds and were eliminating contestants from the odds when they were reappearing on their twitter/IG accounts - I don’t know any of the celebs as its in Au but have seen Jenner has been in the media so defo back in the US - I’ll try to find the article I posted a few threads ago

Reactions: 12
Yes, it always used to be aired live (or virtually live) because of the voting process. He couldn't have said anything juicy if we haven't heard about it!

• Sad
Reactions: 12

0:06 / 1:15

short clip with TM stating he likes to write letters ‘Dear M and H the first thing I would like to say is ………..’

seems the station is starting to drop teasers

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Murky_Meg has been 'verified' on Twitter so is now a blue tick account :). Taz can't be far behind?

I'm just musing, but has anyone else heard of Marfan Syndrome? Every time I see a photo of M I wonder if she has it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Just found this article too - on the letter writing. Do you think he did it in the style of MM's fancy 'calligraphy' (squirly tit, that doesn't even flow nicely!)?

Looks like it's BB VIP - maybe there's no voting off in this format if it;s pre-recorded.

I don't even know if 'squirly' is a real word now! I know I don't want to say swirly or scrawly - what am I trying to say? Lol :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Murky_Meg has been 'verified' on Twitter so is now a blue tick account :). Taz can't be far behind?

I'm just musing, but has anyone else heard of Marfan Syndrome? Every time I see a photo of M I wonder if she has it.
I have, my sister was tested for it, & one of the school mums had a marfans dx - both very tall ladies over 6ft. Long thin arms & legs, must admit not an expert on it or anything, but interested to know makes you think Marfans?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure how true the above is as Katie Nikhol is a MM fangirl
Tbh it doesn't make a difference: hazno totally ridiculed his future (ex) wife in the interview by really really making sure it was understood he really really really had never heard of this actress OR her show.... like the rest of us

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.