Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Cankles arent really fat rolls, they just have no definition between calf and ankle. It's why Hillary is so fond of the pantsuits. They hide her cankles.
Exactly!
I don’t have rolls of fat around my ankles - my legs go from calf to foot, I was back of the queue when they were giving out ankles but right at the front when they gave out thighs!
[/QUOTE]

I'm going into hermithood until the cankles chatter I instigated has subsided.
Me and my big Gob.

Actually, I'm furious about that Markel statement. Lost her Father? Lost her name? God give me strength.
She brutally dropped her Father from her life and her name is far from lost because it's bloody everywhere on the tv, radio, social, and print media.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The RF has always protected its own

They don't want the association, even if remotely, of a scandal, I think. The bullying scandal of No6 wife will probably never see the light of day. Sadly.

Covering up and "smoothing over" has always been the norm. The sugaz war cry is " what about andrew?."..but my guess is that Hazno and his wife have also been massively protected under the RF umbrella.

The RF need to cut all of the deadwood loose, in my opinion. I applaud William for donating to Invictus, because they have been very let down by his brother. Is he going to donate a £3m to elephants, too? Where will this end?

Sadly, I think the RF loyalty to the word "royal" will backfire. People want loyalty to the "monarchy"; not to people who remained friends with paedophiles....or who pissed all over our country by calling us racists. The whole "job description" for the royals is to promote our brand - promote the UK and the Commonwealth, and preserve our history and buildings. Not to make us a worldwide laughing stock.

They need to be loyal to us. The UK and all the Commonwealth.

When the RF do it well, they are worth every penny. I personally support them, but they need to separate "Royal" from " the Firm" They need to rid themselves of the disloyals.

There are two Princes who have not acted with the decorum, dignity and respect for our country that we all expect.

The current RF need to recognise this and get rid of them. "much loved family members" but no longer part of the monarchy. Ever.

My opinions only. Other recollections may vary.
Brilliant post.
I was proud of what I saw as RF stoicism and dignity and thought they had a PLAN. But now I think it's in fact paralysis and an unwillingness or ability to deal with the malevolent phenomenon of the Suxxeses. The RF have allowed themselves to become victims just like the Suxxesses see themselves as victims. Picked on, trolled, blackmailed and humiliated. I can't ever remember the RF being victims before, bad PR yes, like when Diana died but never anything like this.

It's a sick joke that our Queen, an old bereaved lady who's faithfully served her country all her life, should be forced to "lawyer up" against the soon-to-be-released lying "Memoir" of her vicious and dangerous grandson. How has it come to this? Why is Noballs allowed to attack them? Simple questions and we deserve an answer.

We here on Tattle waited and waited as attack after attack and piss-take after piss-take was visited on the Monarchy, hoping month after month that the RF would do the one thing that would render the Suzzxxes impotent - remove the titles, everything, the lot.

But it's business as usual and now there's speculation that these two psychos will barge their way over here using their baby as a lever...... A baby whose birth date, parents etc are unknown - but who is still in the Line of Succession alongside her equally invisible big brother a.k.a Gavin Gingras! The Palace should headline a firm No, instead of articles about how Palace officials might make Smeg feel "awkward" and invitations for Christmas. It's all bizarre and surreal.

That the Snarkles will spontaneously combust eventually will be no credit to the RF, who will have been even more damaged by the time this combustion happens.

Years ago the RF could have got away with sweeping the PA scandal under the carpet but not now. Ditto Minge and NoBalls. Everything's in the spotlight now and hiding PA at Balmoral avoiding papers doesn't look good. They need to deal with Andrew. Enduring what is dished out by Minge and NoBalls doesn't look good either. Now that they've been exposed as liars, thieves and traitors, there can be no excuse now for not neutralising them. But we are still waiting.

To quote @giraffetower above: My opinions only, other recollections may vary.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Yep.
And why doesn't anyone ask EWB if they're worried about their missing 3 million?
Are they complicit in it all? Are Disney?
Until it's all investigated, then I say all of them are a shit show.
With Six and The Bitch at the top of the dung heap, the bit where all the flies lay their eggs :poop:
There was a CDAN blind at the time saying that Markle had asked Disney to let her donate the money, ie put the money in her account and she would make the donation.
If true, it obviously raised eyebrows but she would have still been a royal and thus I suppose they would have given her the benefit of the doubt.
It looks like Angela Levin is now on the case. This sort of thing will always come out in the end. What an idiot - her charitable image would be a smoking wreck, for those who ever bought it to begin with. No one would ever work with her again.
And all to pay Schillings and Sunshine Sachs.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

freda19

VIP Member
Wasn't it PP that said he was c... Struck?
No, deffo Chas. It was pre wedding and he was asked something about No6 needing to make a decision about something and he replied "No point in asking Harry about anything, he's too cunt struck".

Anyhoo, since we are nice and quiet.........
for all you cat people, don't say I never give you anything.

You're welcome.:m

• Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Yup. He definitely is trying to transfer his "Hero Harry" persona to the US military which I don't think is going to work for any number of reasons, mostly because even though he's a veteran it's just not a thing to have a royal patronage in the US, quite the opposite.

Also I think there's a high chance shit will really hit the fan when emphasis is put on the fact that Harry is now getting paid for what he used to do for free and is making "$100 million" off injured soldiers, even if he gives a small donation back to Invictus. I mean that is pretty much the definition of naked greed.
Interesting what you say. Has it occurred to him that this could also focus unwelcome attention on his military background? He's always referred to in the UK press as an Apache helicopter pilot and people used to accept that but not now as he couldn't pass his exams. He's certainly not most people's idea of a "Veteran" and his fellow soldiers in Afghanistan remember him with contempt as someone who was a pain and needed protecting by Gurkhas.

Thanks to his meddling with military matters in the UK his army failure has come to light and is now common knowledge. Just like his mother's affaires had been semi-forgotten and have now come to light, her death, all of it. Well done, Noballs, Veteran shit-stirrer of the century. If Noballs tries to be Hero Harry in Washington isn't all this bound to come out and he'll be faeces non grata over there just as he's faeces non grata over here?

If as you say it comes out - and it will - that he's earning off injured soldiers then he's toast. The idiot should have opted for the quiet life of a pig-farmer when he was offered one by Charles.

Last edited:
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Ratings are in for that sycophantic sludge fest from the other night. I don't know how other Lifetime movies perform in the ratings but this one seems to have been Markled.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Smeg's thumb is very distinctive - İ don't know whether that is a characteristic. A long time ago İ read an article about Smeg which noticed she has only one horizontal line running across her palm whereas most people have two. Used to be called a simian palm but that term is not now used.
Commentor innocently saying " Meghan has lovely(*barf*) hands, with Simian palms"

Jesus there wouldn't be enough fire engines in the UK to extinguish the roaring fires of condemnation.
"They called her a monkey!!! RACIST CUNT!"
Shouty Shitty Shola would combust. BOOM!

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I really love this forum. The people are so incredibly witty and funny and I absolutely share in your disgust of the Harkles. But I hate getting into politics on here unless it involves the politics of the idiots. It honestly puts me off coming here and I need as many laughs as I can get. 😥

• Heart
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
I really love this forum. The people are so incredibly witty and funny and I absolutely share in your disgust of the Harkles. But I hate getting into politics on here unless it involves the politics of the idiots. It honestly puts me off coming here and I need as many laughs as I can get. 😥
I understand that bubba, but the fact is that the gruesome twosome are messing in politics. In fact I would say they were steeped in them up to their necks trying to oust their biggest fan (not) Trump during the election last year. And they are still at it. No6 fanny fondling Jill Biden, and her reciprocating by stroking his pecker.
To be fair we've not brought politics up willy-nilly. The snarkles did, and are continuing to do so, so yes I know it might be grinding your gears (especially if you are a Biden/Dem fan) but we try to limit it.
Try to do as I do when certain subjects encroach and just grit your teeth and scroll past those posts as long as everything else pleases you about the thread. Gird yer loins and have a mushy :m

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Fresh from watching Emma Raducana/Leylah Fernandez (yay Emma!). Now those are two young biracial women who will definitely inspire others, unlike wossername in Monteshithole.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I like the beginning of this video, have only heard the start, about to settle in with a cuppa and listen to the rest
Bollix. He's loving the attention because it pleases his lil smeggyweggy and he will back her all the way to hell. The fact that it's fucking with his head has passed him by. But when the penny drops it will hit him like an exorcet missile.
He is in this up to his neck and determined to see it through. But his idea of "determined to see it through" is very different from yours or mine. He WILL bail out, but only when he hits rock bottom, and there's still a way to go.He's not the type to pull himself up by his bootstraps, for all his Billy Big Bollix talk. If his dream life folds then he'll go running to daddy to fix it. His main problem is that he has no clue about finances. I think he leaves it all to smeggyy to handle while he feeds the chickens and plays catch with the only dog that can stand him. I think his family are keeping an eye on his finances from a distance. If they decide to bring it up with him he'll go postal. He thinks everything is just hunky dory and that he's thriving. Idiot man child.
The only thing that is worrisome for his real family is that being as fragile mentally as he clearly is can lead to self harm.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I agree.

When you are freely able to by Tesco Value Toilet Rolls, there seems little point buying their book to wipe your arse with.

:LOL:
Hmm...it might be so bad, its hysterically funny. Still wouldn't buy it of course but if there are sentences that should never be in a book, I'll get a second hand copy.
What I mean about sentences that should never be in a book and an example thereof - putting it behind a spoiler because it might be long.
My daughter and her friends read an 'erotica' author because the woman can't write. For example: In this book the hero is desperate to become a father. He adores children and wants to have a family of his own and the thought of getting his wife pregnant 'lights his fire', so to speak. Now it also happens that he's quite kinky in bed. Remember that this is erotic fiction. All of which inspires the author to write the unforgettable sentence "Children and hand cuffs were his turn on." This is a sentence that should NEVER be in a book. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
Continuing from thead 136!

New title by @Happy Lady in this post here with 75 likes! Had to shorten it slightly to fit it in.

@JAR21 came close again with 69 likes (here).

All the Harry And Meghan threads can be found on the blue button above or by clicking here
Don't forget the Wiki, pink button above or click here
And please keep voting in the Grifties here.

edit: Added a poll above

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
What a pair of sickening twats... Massaging each others egos
Jill Biden and Prince Harry praise each others' work with veterans # via http://dailym.ai/android
Triggered !!!:mad: Not even read it but can imagine the verbose avalanche of dick sucking and fanny fondling going on between them.:mad:

Listen ya cunts, if sleepy Joe had been honest two months ago and said "Yes, Kabul is in danger of falling to the taliban. Anyone aiding the allied forces should evacuate now or run the risk of being stuck there in the last days of occupation" instead of his animated ( I know, I know, I was shocked too that he woke up enough to raise his voice above his usual mumble:eek:) "KABUL WILL NOT FALL. NO HELICOPTERS ON ROOFS LIKE VIETNAM!" maybe more people would have got out sooner.
As for No6. If he hadn't wasted veritable squads of special forces protecting his skinny ginger XBoxing arse back in the day then maybe they could have been deployed where needed and Kabul would not have fallen.

Ok, that last paragraph is exaggerated shite ... but might be true, you just never know. Excuse me while I reposition my foil hat and drink some koolaid...

• Haha
  • Heart

BLife21

OMG, the photo of TQ with the fluffy corgi is adorable! 🥰😍❤ You can tell that doggy was thoroughly delighted to meet her. Such a marked contrast to many photos we’ve seen of animals in the presence of Mr. and Mrs. 6. Always trust an animal’s intuition!
download.jpg
I am sorry to upset anyone but animals just instinctively know evil intent. Look at these images. For the love of God something is not right. Something is seriously very dark with their souls. Not one of these dogs looks happy. Not one tail on display. It's wrong. I

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart