Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... and rightly so I think she only met Phillip twice.... but according to her they were very close... lol well by her standards it probably is as close as she gets too any one...
She said, or someone said it on her behalf, that she and Philip had a 'special relationship'. And this could be evidenced by his own personal nickname for her - 'Wallace' ;):LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If the whinging Prince's memoirs have been rushed out for this Christmas - it should be on sale soon!
Wonder if that is the blackmail tool they were using to get the Christening they wanted - looks like their demands haven't been met, so the early book release is a F.U. to the Royal Family.
Poor old Queenie - I'm looking forward to hearing what he's got to cry about though!
Doesn't Camilla do an online book club?
Bwa ha haa!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My pussies are ready for Patrol! My tuxedo kitty is always on high alert (when it's food time - so the lure of roast chicken will keep him on his toes) and my tortie girl will give the 6's what they really deserve - total disregard. She is the mistress of aloofness! She will turn her snooty little nose up and walk right the pair as if they don't even exist!

View attachment 753389 View attachment 753382
No disrespect to your cute tuxedo boy, but your tortie girl is GEORGEOUS ♥💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apologies if already posted. The screenshot is my favourite bit from the link. Almost like she thinks we've all forgotten about the toe sucking.
View attachment 753666
What total crap she spews she screwed everything that moved and the only reason she stays in with him is because she is as welcome as a rattlesnake in a lucky dip everywhere else. The Mother of the gurning,. grinning grunts and the ex Wife of the fat shaghorse.

Not surprised that the world sees the RF as weaklings with this family from hell and that Ginger bumboy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Baby? OMG is this a kitten? When it grows up it will eat half a cow a day! It looks like Pantherus domesticus vulgaris to me, and dangerous. Do you want the emergency number of the local zoo @Diamond Mel ????

Glad you are on the mend Nutty. Pack cats all around you and listen to them purr while you have medicinal nips of brandy. The world will right itself in no time. X
No he's not a kitten ... he's 8 yrs old next month... I thought he would have been full grown at 3 yrs but I saw a photo of him today on my old computer and he got bigger after that... I have to admit I thought he'd never stop bleeping growing... he does shock new visitors when they first see him... he's a gentle giant ..though when I put him in the vets to be desexed at 6 months they claimed he tried to kill them when he came around after the op... took four of them to put him in his carry crate...lol and when I opened the crate when I got there the receptionist ran behind the counter... he was fine once he saw me...lol

What total crap she spews she screwed everything that moved and the only reason she stays in with him is because she is as welcome as a rattlesnake in a lucky dip everywhere else. The Mother of the gurning,. grinning grunts and the ex Wife of the fat shaghorse.

Not surprised that the world sees the RF as weaklings with this family from hell and that Ginger bumboy!!
don't know why any one would want to screw her though she is one FUGLY cun....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Doesn't Camilla do an online book club?
Bwa ha haa!!!
I'm trying to imagine Camilla sitting down for an author chat with PWB, like what she does on the Reading Room instagram 😁 PWB would be trembling! Possibly sick that day, maybe he's washing his (single) hair?
"So tell me what has made you so upset?" quoth she, peering at him over the tops of the glasses perched on her nose, a slight smile hovering at the corners of her lips. He gulps, winces, and starts tap tap tapping.
PWB would be verbally annihilated!
Well a girl can dream, right? 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly, the Christmas Annual was one of my favourite parts of Christmas. I used to have The Bash St Kids and The Beano annuals.

Do you think Hazno's Annual will have a dot to dot reveal of the phantom dollies? Lili's first picture!
I used to get the Beano too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Apologies if already posted. The screenshot is my favourite bit from the link. Almost like she thinks we've all forgotten about the toe sucking.
View attachment 753666
Go home, Fergie; you've had too much artificial sweetener from your weight watchers desserts.

If his memoirs are due out in December, that means they were submitted to the publisher around the time of the Oprah interview and written immediately after their bolting. Granted, they probably got special treatment, but it is usually a minimum of 6 months, but more like a year, for a submitted manuscript to go through editing, layout, printing, etc. I can’t imagine Random House would be so stupid as t not have their legal team throughly vet it, nor to let the royal legal team look at it…but maybe they would. Perhaps that is why we got the leak about the Queen’s legal team standing at the ready (because they never got to review it)

Also, publishers release their winter and spring publishing lists well in advance so that booksellers can place orders and they know how many to print (don’t want to end up with a pile of unsold books) and so that the marketing team can do its job, Its not on their winter list (it is not unknown for books to be moved around, but it is usually to a later list) Ironically, Penguin Random House’s current new releases includes one entitled “Feminism Against the Family: Full Surrogacy Now” At the very least, we should have seen a cover.

I would still love to see the contract.

Also, we have proof at TW bought a bunch of her own books or it was purely a vanity project. The author generally get about 10-20 books for free from the publisher. Anything over that, the author has to buy. She had more than that number on her desk during her 40 for 40 call.
Hitting the Christmas rush before the bullying report comes out just prior the jubilee next year? Of course the Christmas rush goes over a period of a couple of months now so they might want to pick up the pace, and the only way I would ever buy that book would be if it was remaindered for $2.99 at Five Below.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't forget to vote for Piers Morgan in the NTA tv awards here.

You have to skip through a bunch of other categories to get to his category (TV Presenter) and then carry on to the end and put a nonsense made up email address in at the last step but it just takes a minute or two.

He deserves a reward for taking on Smeghan and winning one battle in the war, here is one way we can repay him. And as an extra bonus, if he wins that category it means that Drink Driver and Dec, and other ITV This Morning twunts, DON'T win yet again.

As well as making Princess Pinocchio's plates and teacups fly if he wins, it will also piss off Scrotie, Shola, and all the other Sussex Squad thugs, it's basically win - win - win - win.

(Also worth choosing any of the Entertainment nominees other than Drink Driver And Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway while you're there, I went for Taskmaster on that one).

Voting is closed 😥 Only managed to vote once 😥
(better than nothing I suppose)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No he's not a kitten ... he's 8 yrs old next month... I thought he would have been full grown at 3 yrs but I saw a photo of him today on my old computer and he got bigger after that... I have to admit I thought he'd never stop bleeping growing... he does shock new visitors when they first see him... he's a gentle giant ..though when I put him in the vets to be desexed at 6 months they claimed he tried to kill them when he came around after the op... took four of them to put him in his carry crate...lol and when I opened the crate when I got there the receptionist ran behind the counter... he was fine once he saw me...lol

don't know why any one would want to screw her though she is one FUGLY cun....
Oh well you don't look at the mantle piece when you are poking the fire😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In my imagination there is a room filled with unsold copies of The Bench book and they are covered with spider's webs,
Rather like Miss Havisham's wedding cake.

The spider and little web is my hint to that.
OOOH, next time have her in a room piled high with mugs and all her 40 shite that she had printed for her birthday gig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Have to say I stopped watching her videos ages ago because they've got worse instead of better during the last year. She needs to be better organised in her presentation and rambles on far too long now for me to be bothered.
She does ramble on and is so disorganised. She's got worse, she was much better in the early days. But now and again there is a little snippet of new info. She did another video about Scobie but the first 10 minutes she was talking about how much she liked cheese. Wtf!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
If his memoirs are due out in December, that means they were submitted to the publisher around the time of the Oprah interview and written immediately after their bolting. Granted, they probably got special treatment, but it is usually a minimum of 6 months, but more like a year, for a submitted manuscript to go through editing, layout, printing, etc. I can’t imagine Random House would be so stupid as t not have their legal team throughly vet it, nor to let the royal legal team look at it…but maybe they would. Perhaps that is why we got the leak about the Queen’s legal team standing at the ready (because they never got to review it)

Also, publishers release their winter and spring publishing lists well in advance so that booksellers can place orders and they know how many to print (don’t want to end up with a pile of unsold books) and so that the marketing team can do its job, Its not on their winter list (it is not unknown for books to be moved around, but it is usually to a later list) Ironically, Penguin Random House’s current new releases includes one entitled “Feminism Against the Family: Full Surrogacy Now” At the very least, we should have seen a cover.

I would still love to see the contract.

Also, we have proof at TW bought a bunch of her own books or it was purely a vanity project. The author generally get about 10-20 books for free from the publisher. Anything over that, the author has to buy. She had more than that number on her desk during her 40 for 40 call.

Dont forget all the ones she very publicly gave away as well - if they were from her 'free' stash, then the ones on the desk were deffo extra-buys!

Reactions: 19

BIB what a bloody marvellous turn of phrase @Nuttynana - going to steal that for future use :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
we're pretty much at 1000 posts so I've gone ahead and made the new thread!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.