Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
New Sue Smith. I'm not sure why she's posted this. It's mostly very old news. It is remarkable though. There's NO Finn update!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
The war that has ended is the war in Afghanistan! The UK and USA went into Afghanistan after the 9/11 atrocities I think because Afghanistan was where the plan to destroy the two towers was hatched.

I dont think the UK or USA tend to refer to military action in Afghanistan as a war, it sounds better if we say it was in defence of innocent Afghan civilians, but it was still to all effects and purposes a war.
Thank you for clarifying. I thought I'd been asleep and missed something important...

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Yes, same here. She has become rather too pleased with herself and she hasn't got any info really.
She was married to her Titled husband for five minutes and has profited from that ever since.
Her vocabulary and historical knowledge is good but her videos contain hardly anything and they are wa-aaa- too slow and tedious for me.
It's like watching my cats being Tom Dick, messy and pointless and she thinks we are all mindless, moronic, peasant arseholes stuck up old twat

• Haha

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
On the Buses is on ITV3 every morning at 0935 ;)

Where you don't have shapely ankles and sometimes rolls of fat as well.
Don't know if I can get ITV in Australia... I have the complete collection of Love thy Neighbour on dvd though... might see if I can get On the Buses too....lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
You are our TOP PATRONUS - stand by for more instructions and laxatives before you head off to Cali - this is your mission should you choose to accept it πŸ˜€πŸ˜

πŸ₯°
It would be a great honour Carpediem. 🦣
The only problem is I don't know how I would get out of here to Cali, and if I do get there fecken McGowan would not let me back in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14