Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
In a way, it might be quite nice for Lili to have christening in the UK, it extends an olive branch and allows her to be introduced in person to family members.

So I dont really care if the RF do set up a family christening, or invite H & M to do a family trip over to the UK. but it would be best if it could be a quiet and private affair. without publicity or any fuss!

I think its often difficult with family, you might hate their guts, or hate what they have done, but they are still family and usually they are missed to some extent. I admire people who are able to cut family members out of their lives completely, I have never been able to do this!

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else but I personally would love to know what idea's the gruesome twosome pitched to Netflix and Spotify. :LOL: I mean, they must have been seriously bad. Wonder if we'll ever find out?
I reckon they promised photos of all members of the RF and interviews too and am as hoc

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
The problem is that they (American military guys) might not see him as 'Royal' , but just as 'Hero Harry' who fought was in Afghanistan so did his bit and is worthy of their respect. They won't know that he was protected by special forces and caused problems. Nor that much of his time in the military was spent travelling abroad for polo games and holibobbing in Vegas etc, or that his 'career' had been bought for him by daddy and granny because he was too thick to pass the entrance exams so they pulled strings.
WE see him as a Royal Prince (gone bad) but elsewhere they'll swallow the Hero Harry PR because they know no better and are having it shoved down their throats by none other than their presidents wife and she's a Doctor of summat or other. Allegedly.

Look at the image below. No6 with 'his boys'. Look at those guys, they are NOT squaddies,:ROFLMAO: those are seasoned hardened military guys given the job of babysitting the ginger baby. He looks like a lil kid among them. That's his military achievements, posing and Xboxing and being given leave for polo events and 3 weeks at Balmoral for Christmas with granny.

From a forces site.
I need my glasses.... which one is Hazzard?

freda19

VIP Member
Catching up...

Would The Queen Grey Rock the likes of Mugabe? Botha? MgGinnes?
She met a lot of heads of state

How do we know the difference between grey rock and glad handing?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: let's all line up the bricks and petrol bombs against the monarchy and the tax payers, let them be lobbed we love being attacked by treacherous people. We love it because we don't do anything to stop it, even though we could.

It's sport!

We don't pay for it, the peasants pay!

I'm out
:unsure:
No need for a hissy fit bubba.
Have a hug and calm down 🤗

• Heart

flower1959

I'm wondering if somebody is sarcastically assuming what she might have said in 'that interview' when she stops after saying "I've lost ...." See transcript of the part of the interview below

Meghan: But I think, to answer your question, I don’t know how they could expect that after all of this time, we would still just be silent if there is an active role that The Firm is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us.

Oprah: Mmm.

Meghan: That at a certain point, you’re going to go, ‘But, you guys, someone just tell the truth’. And if that comes with risk of losing things, I mean, I’ve lost . . . there’s a lot that’s been lost already.
Many Thanks(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

spangly

VIP Member
Perth Now news site says Thomas Markle Jr will write a letter to the cali2 from the diary room on BB VIP Australia. It will be broadcast later in the year.
I forgot all about him being on BB. Is it still on? Has he said anything of interest?

Reactions: 13